Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 9:57

That's not good... She thought, jogging after Swiftpaw. "Maybe on the way we can find a wind spirit for me!" Silkcloud mewed happily.

OOC: SHORTNESSSS

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 10:22

Swiftpaw nodded thoughtfully. Keeping his eyes peeled, he headed towards where the sweet Softdrop typically lurked.

Suddenly, he stopped. "There's a wind spirit!" he exclaimed, pointing with his tail. "But I have to name it, because I found it first."

He padded over to the wind spirit. "Silkcloud, this will be Harestorm. Hello, Harestorm!"

~

Newly named Harestorm stopped maneuvering through the glass and rushed over to Swiftpaw. "Hello. Good bye." Then the wind spirit thrust itself into the air, gone once more, leaving Swiftpaw astonished and confused.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 10:29

"Hello. Goodbye." left Silkcloud confused. "Swiftpaw, what's the point of saying hi if you say bye afterwards?" She whispered to her friend, "let's see if I can find one.."

Sneaking forward, she jumped back to see a wind spirit. "A... wind spirit!! I found one! This one will be... Honeyleaf. Hello, Honeyleaf!" She walked forward to greet Honeyleaf.

OOC: I'm rping Honeyleaf.. is it ok if she comes to meet Softdrop?

IC:

The wind spirit yelped quietly, "Hello, there. What's your name?" She greeted back. She turned from Swiftpaw to Silkcloud. Honeyleaf stared, ending up in her turning away.

Last edited by Toy Roblox on Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 10:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDITED)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 10:33

Swiftpaw purred, congratulating his friend. "Hello, Honeyleaf! Want to meet Softdrop? Or do you already know her?"

OOC: Wind spirits don't have gazes or eyes.... They're just wind. Just so you know!

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 10:40

OOC: Edited XD Lol.

IC: Silkcloud smiled gently. "Hello, I'm Silkcloud and this is my friend Swiftpaw." She looked at both of her friends, including a brand new one! I hope she isn't like Harestom!

~

The wind flew around Swiftpaw and Silkcloud, inspecting the two. "Hmm.. Softdrop. Sounds like someone I know... Oh, yes! I know Softdrop. A great friend of mine. Almost like my sister! Let's go!" She cheered, flying after the couple.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 10:46

Swiftpaw smiled. "Great. Follow me." He ran, dashing in front of Honeyleaf. He led the way to where Softdrop lurked, and called, "Softdrop! I'm here! And I brought two new friends!"

~

Softdrop rose up into a windy storm, and gently floated towards Swiftpaw and his new friends. She gasped, "Wind! It's you! It look's like Swiftpaw's friend found you! What did she name you?" forgetting to greet Swiftpaw and his StarClan cat friend.

OOC: When will you come onto Warriors New Trek?! Why aren't you logging in?!

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 10:59

OOC: My mom said she didn't get an email. I completly forgot my password... I promise to log on later. PROMISE.

IC: "Softdrop! They named me Honeyleaf. Good to see you! This is my founder, Silkcloud, and that's Swiftpaw. I know you know who he is, I just like introducing cats." She mewed, racing up to her friend.

~

Silkcloud dipped her head in respect to Softdrop, "Greetings. I am Silkcloud, a ThunderClan queen that died from kitting problems." She greeted Softdrop. I wonder if I gave her too much information? Hmm. Not even my wind spirit knows how I died, and I told her friend. Well, nothing I can do. It's already said and done, so...

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 11:15

OOC: This is getting a bit boring....

IC: Swiftpaw glanced sideways at Silkcloud.

~

Softdrop thought about her friend's new name. "Very nice.... It's good to see you too!" She looked down at Swiftpaw and Silkcloud. "Hello, Swiftpaw! Hello, Silkcloud!"

OOC2: You're a staff. You have to be on at least once every two days unless you are on vacay or something and let everyone know about it in Member Announcements.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 11:18

OOC: I know! My mom's sleeping, so... But, should we end the topic now?

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 16:02

END OF TOPIC

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3