Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] Empty
PostSubject: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 12:43

The misty spirit floated through the air, whispering mutters. Flamestripe, I love you... Why did I have to leave? As she was muttering, she bumped into a cat. Oh, this wasn't any cat; It was Swiftpaw, the WindClan apprentice she met at the Gathering! "Swiftpaw? Is that you?"

She hadn't bothered to watch the Clans since she died. She didn't care anymore. Silkcloud was too depressed.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 14:17

OOC: Aw, that's mean! Poor Flamestripe isn't being watched over by his mate!

IC:

Swiftpaw jerked his head up, startled. "Hello!"

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 15:24

OOC: She doesn't watch her mate cuz she's too depressed. She wants to go home and live with her kits and her mate... If she didn't die, I would've probaably had her have another litter.

IC: Silkcloud blinked, "Well, what are you doing here? I thought you were still alive!" She responded, her tone full of shock and suprise. Why is he here? Was there an attack?

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 16:21

Swiftpaw licked his chest fur in embarrassment. "A rogue cat murdered me when I was chasing a rabbit...."

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 3:39

"Rouge cat? Oh, you mean that 'BoneClan' such? Those pesky idiots! They're stupid untrustworthy life stealers. Have you not heard of them?" She snarled angrily, but not to Swiftpaw; to Flames, the murderer and leader of BoneClan. She always watched everyone, yet only when there was a new moon. And when she died. She watched her body grow cold, and she growled and tried to curse herself.

"Which one? The orange one?"
Silkcloud guessed, tears welling in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:18

Swiftpaw was rather taken aback by Silkcloud's hatred of BoneClan. They're jerks, I know, but.... They were probably only protecting their territory, and they have no code to live by. "B-but Silkcloud, they have no code! It's not their faults they have no mercy! They're just jerks, and they have already killed me, so there's no real harm that they could do to us.... I just feel so helpless that I can only watch over WindClan, I can't actually help them...."

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:24

Trying to calm down, she instead started sobbing terribly. "Swiftpaw, that isn't important! They have the whole Twolegplace and The Barn. You weren't at the Barn or Twolegplace, were you?" She cried, "They didn't kill me... I feel terrible that you were murdered. I died in kitting.."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:37

"W-well, no, but.... I was close to the Thunderpath, and that's the border between WindClan and ShadowClan....."

OOC: Shortness.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:40

"He had no right to attack you. You were by the Thunderpath, not one of their territories." She explained, laying down in a comfortable position.

OOC: SHORTNESSSSSSSSESSSSSSS

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:48

Swiftpaw settled himself beside Silkcloud, tucking his paws comfortably under him. "Well, it's done now. All we can do is watch over the Clans. Let's go to the pool and see what's happening."

He stood up, nudging Silkcloud. Then he started padding toward the pool where the StarClan cats could see what was happening down at the Clans' territories.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:59

Getting up, she followed Swiftpaw.

Looking through the pool, she noticed Flamestripe playing with Rookkit and Snowkit. They're getting so big... Tears trickled down her spirit's cheeks, she threw her head down and started crying crazily. Her heart was torn in two; she needed her mate. She couldn't stand it. "Swiftpaw, is it possible for me to go back? I see my mate and kits down there... I wanna go back to them! I didn't want to die! I want to go home!" She wailed, watching Flamestripe and her kits play. Her vision blurred, tears falling into the pool.

OOC: I litterally started crying when I wrote this.. When listening to this song, do NOT write a sad post. Also it's SSSOOOO long!

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 6:13

OOC: Okay! Lol.

IC:

Swiftpaw leaned into Silkcloud, his equal, not his enemy. "It's okay, Silkcloud. Shh.... Flamestripe still loves you. I've seen him crying alone in the nursery sometimes.... But there's no way for you to go back. I'm so sorry.... I miss Cedarpaw, my best friend from WindClan, but I have no idea how much grief you must be feeling now. But I have a feeling Flamestripe would not want to see you like this. I think he would feel very guilty.... I remember him from the Gathering, and I got a glance at his personality."

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 6:26

Silkcloud looked at Swiftpaw, "How would you feel if you had a mate and she died in her kitting? Wouldn't you feel bad?" She asked him. "I had family, friends... relationships! Now it's all gone."

OOC: SHORTNESS

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 7:02

Swiftpaw shook his head firmly. "I would feel terrible if my mate died in her kitting," he asserted. "But I would want my dead mate to watch over me from StarClan; I wouldn't want her to grieve because that's insulting to me. You have probably have no idea how terrible Flamestripe is feeling. You live in the perfect StarClan, and Flamestripe has to live in the cruel world with no mate. The mate he had is now in StarClan, and she isn't even watching over him because she's grieving. Flamestripe would dislike that, I know it. I would hate it myself."

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 7:14

"I see him playing with my kits... I want to play with my kits too... I love them. Look, there's Cloverpool and Sunpelt playing with Goldenpaw and Minnowpaw! And Frozenflame.. My friends and family are there! I wanna play with them..." She stared into the pool, lost in thought about Flamestripe and her kits.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next