Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:31 am

Swiftpaw, realizing there was nothing he could do, turned away from Silkcloud. "I guess I'll see you around...." he muttered, his old gruffness returning. "I'm going to go see if I can catch up with Bumblepool." He began to trot away, wondering if his new friend from ThunderClan would follow him or just stare into the pool and keep weeping.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:06 am

Silkcloud noticed that Swiftpaw started to leave, "Can I come with you?" She asked, jogging after the WindClan apprentice's spirit. She leaped, then floated gently to the ground. That's really cool! Well, I hope I can stay with Swiftpaw! "Tell me about this... Bumblepool!" She mewed in an asking tone.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:08 am

Swiftpaw sighed to himself, and turned around. "Yes, I suppose you can come with me. Bumblepool is one of my imaginary wind friends; I have a lot of those. My mom had a myth that all wind is a long-dead spirit, and whatever you name them was their name when they were alive. I have plenty of wind friends, including Bumblepool. And if you must know, their names are Honeycloud, Rabbitflight, Softdrop, Spiderstream, Flintwatcher, Kinkclaw, Whiskerbranch, Cherrywhisper, Deertuft, Morningspeck, Poolfern, Twigslip, Brackenstep, Sunbird, Rushburr, and Larchfrost. Happy?" He flicked his tail on Silkcloud's cheek to take the sting out of his words. "And just recently I met Bumblepool. She's a lonely wind.... Very lonely. So I thought that I should spend some time with her. But beware, she's very picky about friends. If anyone has any fault, she is their enemy. So don't cry in front of her; that will the a fault of weakness."

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:26 pm

"Interesting! I promise not to cry in front of her," The spirit mewed, "I should have imaginary friends too. Let's see... Seedflower, Leafstripe, Whiskerwhisper (OOC: LOL!), Flowerbloom, Birdflight, Speckledspot, Jaystep, Blackpool, Snowdrop, Lemonroot, Gingerpelt, Yellowfur, Bloomingfeather, Heavybranch, Honeyleaf and... Swiftnose." She lifted her head up proud.

OOC: I'm so terrible at making up names! Lol.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:50 am

Swiftpaw stopped walking to stare at Silkcloud, trying to hide his amusement. "You already have those wind friends?" he asked disbelievingly. "Only I know about wind spirits.... Unless you were just making them up so that you can use those names when you meet wind friends. Would you like me to teach you how to find a wind spirit?"
OOC: Nah, you were good enough! Lol.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:57 am

"I was making up names... Could you teach me how to meet wind friends? Seeing how lonely I get..." Silkcloud smiled gently, floating calmly after her new friend. Hmm... He can keep me company! He's my friend. I never knew you could make friends in StarClan! She pondered.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:15 am

Swiftpaw nodded, and stopped, his shimmery paws skidding to a halt. About five fox-lengths away, a squirrel was scampering in the opposite direction of him and Silkcloud.

"You see that squirrel?" Swiftpaw flicked his tail at the prey that was dashing away from them. "That squirrel just created wind in its wake. When the wind grows old, it turns into a wind spirit. It takes a while for it to turn to a wind spirit, though.... So let's look for an actual, ready wind spirit. A way to find one is looking for grass that should be still because there's no breeze, but is moving nonetheless. It's quite difficult to find one though, because you have to concentrate hard to realize that the grass is actually moving."

OOC: I got this idea from a dream I had a few weeks ago, and for a few days I've been creating wind friends for Swiftpaw...!

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:23 am

OOC: Cool!

IC: Silkcloud watched the squirrel for a moment then looked and studied the grass. She narrowed her eyes, only to be greeted by... Nothing. How surprising. "Swiftpaw, could you find a wind friend for me? I'd really appreciate it." The spirit sighed, the grass slowly shaking in front of her gaze.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:07 am

Swiftpaw let out a snort of incredulousness. "What about Bumblepool? She's probably weeping in her own land, feeling as if I've deserted her. You've got to find one yourself. If you want to name it, you've got to find it. I'll look for some on the way.... I think the next one I meet I'll name Harestorm. Seems like a perfect name for a WindClan wind spirit, don't you think?"

He continued floating gracefully across StarClan territory, relishing the cool breeze that ruffled only dead WindClan cats' fur. I wonder what ThunderClan cats feel in StarClan? Do they feel crunchy leaves under their paws? He held back a disdainful snort. I'm in StarClan now; I'm supposed to be all wise and kind, not disdainful!

Keeping his eyes peeled for wind spirits, he hared across the territory, towards where he and Bumblepool had promised to meet up. When he reached it, he called out, "Bumblepool? You there? I've brought a friend; she's from ThunderClan, but she's nice, I promise."

OOC: I'll roleplay Bumblepool.

IC:

~

Bumblepool melted out of the shadows, into the half-light. "Swiftpaw? Is that you?" she called, her wispy, windy voice melting away into the wind. The wind spirit could feel another cat with her friend. "Who is that?" she asked warily. The invisible, yet visible, wind spirit weaved its grasps around Swiftpaw and Swiftpaw's so-called friend. She ruffled their fur with her windy weaves.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:15 am

OOC: Ok.

IC: "Makes sense! Harestorm is a great name." Silkcloud mewed. "Let's go! Poor Bumblepool!"

The wake of Swiftpaw's floating spirit tickled the spirit's fur.

As a spirit flew underneath her, she yelped with fright.

"He-hello, Bumblepool.. I'm Silkcloud, a queen of ThunderClan..."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:30 am

Swiftpaw flinched as Bumblepool weaved around them, but instantly relaxed. "Hello, Bumblepool," he greeted his wind friend cheerfully. "This is my friend Silkcloud from ThunderClan."

~

Bumblepool's wind stiffened slightly, and she buffeted against Silkcloud. "From ThunderClan, I see...," she murmured. "Swiftpaw, I believe you told me ThunderClan cats are your enemies? This Silkcloud is therefore my enemy...." She drew back from Silkcloud, building up her strength of wind, gathering the wisps of breeze together, and....

She lunged. The wind spirit knocked into Silkcloud, trying to ignore Swiftpaw's pleas to stop. But Swiftpaw was her friend, and she could not ignore his pleas. She drew back once again from Silkcloud, loosening the breezes she had gathered. Bumblepool's wind turned into two wisps, and she lunged forward, more gentle than before, into Silkcloud's eyes. (OOC:That was her way of staring into Silkcloud's eyes.... lol)

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:35 am

Gasping, she yowled frightfully. "Swiftpaw! Make her stop! Bumblepool, stop! I mean no harm!" Her fur bristled as much as it could, and she nervously shivered. Go away! I'm trying to be nice! Stop attacking me!

Remembering her promise, she wasn't allowed to cry. Then, she ran forward, leaping over Bumblepool. She pinned her ears back, and crawled back in case Bumblepool was to corner her.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:26 am

The wind spirit lifted its wind, knocking Silkcloud to the ground. "I feel fear!" Bumblepool hissed.

~

Swiftpaw snorted in amusement. "Silkcloud, she can't hurt you.... Only frighten you. She's only wind. The thing is, you can't hurt her. Bumblepool, please stop frightening my friend. She is my ally now; we are in StarClan. She accompanied me here to keep you company, and if you don't appreciate that, we'll just go and see Softdrop." Swiftpaw knew that Bumblepool disliked his other wind friend, and was jealous whenever he mentioned her.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:01 am

OOC: Silkcloud just gets frightened eaisly XD She's always scared of little things..

IC: Silkcloud slipped away from the frightening wind spirit. She trotted to Swiftpaw and gently rubbed against his spirit's flank, for comfort.

"I've never told anyone this, but... I get scared easily. Please don't judge me..."
She whispered to the dead WindClan apprentice, "Let's see Softdrop, as long as she's(?) nicer!"

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:10 am

Bumblepool thrust herself at Swiftpaw, knocking him backwards. "Do not speak of that name!" the wind hissed threateningly.

~

Swiftpaw's breath was knocked out of him as the wind hit him. But he scrambled to his paws quickly before Bumblepool could begin another attack and said disdainfully, "Oh, come on, Bumblepool. Don't be a wimp. If you're going to be mean to us, we'll most definitely go see Softdrop." He turned to Silkcloud. "Let's go."

He turned around and marched away from Bumblepool, flicking his tail at Silkcloud to invite her to join him. "Bumblepool's in a nasty mood today," he grumbled at the other StarClan cat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]   I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Remember You! What Happened? [CLOSED FOR BLAZE]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next