Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anyone up for a patrol, TC?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Anyone up for a patrol, TC? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 11:09

Sunpelt had just come back from hunting with Cloverpaw. His mate had told him she needed a patrol to help her finish a goal to become a warrior, so Sunpelt had decided to help her out.

He stepped into the middle of the clearing and called out, "Does anyone want to come with Cloverpaw and I on a patrol?" Turning to Cloverpaw, he whispered, "Which border do you want to patrol?" Sunpelt wanted his mate to decide, as this patrol was secretly for her.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 11:11

Fawnpaw padded up, "Yes please!"

OOC~ She doesn't have a mentor the ceremony is running slow could she still go?

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 11:12

OOC: Yup!
IC: Sunpelt nodded. "Okay. Anyone else? We need one more warrior." He glanced around the clearing while at the same time waiting for Cloverpaw to answer his question.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 11:16

Fawnpaw trotted up beside Sunpelt and sat down with her tail wrapped around.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 11:41

"Let's do the Riverclan border to make sure that they aren't up to their old tricks." Cloverpaw whispered back to Sunpelt.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 11:45

Sunpelt nodded. "That's exactly what I think," he rasped so that only Cloverpaw would be able to hear. Speaking louder, he said to Fawnpaw, "We're going to the RiverClan border."

~

Flamestripe heard Sunpelt's call and padded from the makeshift warriors den. He padded across to the patrol and announced, "I'll join you."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 12:10

Cloverpaw nodded. "Should that be enough cats?" The tourtishell she cat meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 12:21

Sunpelt nodded. "Alright, everyone. Let's go." He kinked his tail over his back, signaling to the patrol to follow, and then waved his tail high in the air from side to side, signaling to the patrol to stay behind him.

He left Sunningrocks and headed toward the RiverClan border. "If we finish this patrol in good time, we might be able to squeeze in a little hunting afterwards," Sunpelt called over his shoulder.

When they reached the first border marker, Sunpelt held his tail erect, signaling to stop. He looked over at Fawnpaw, and mewed, "You mark the first one," he mewed. "After that we'll go in the order of Fawnpaw, Cloverpaw, Flamestripe, and me," he explained.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 12:38

Cloverpaw nodded. "After this do you think we could work on rebuilding the old camp as well?" She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 13:11

Fawnpaw nodded to Sunpelt and marked the point he indicated. "My first patrol! This is great!" She mewed her bubbly personality at it's height. Her green eyes shining as she circled around Sunpelt, "Can we please hunt and fix the old camp? I haven't seen what it looks like!" She mewed happily. She was born at Sunningrocks after all.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 14:18

Sunpelt shrugged at Cloverpaw. "That's up to Duskfall," he pointed out. Hearing Fawnpaw he purred with amusement at the apprentice's excitement. "But don't worry," he added to her. "I'll speak to Duskfall about it. I'm sure some of us can go back to rebuild it, but we'll have to wait until the forest grows back a little bit. For hunting," he continued, answering Fawnpaw's other question, "we'll do that if we finish this patrol quickly, before the sun starts to fall."

Looking at Cloverpaw and Flamestripe, he said, "You two mark the next markers, while Fawnpaw and I scout ahead to see check if any RiverClan cats have crossed the border." He beckoned with his tail to Fawnpaw, and led the way so that she and Sunpelt were a little way ahead of the rest of the patrol.

He looked down at Fawnpaw, and decided to test her. "What can you smell?" he asked. He himself could smell the RiverClan border, obviously, a stale scent of bird, squirrel, mouse, and Twolegs. Though Sunpelt could tell that the Twoleg scent was coming from RiverClan territory. Let the fish-faces deal with it.

~

Flamestripe nodded at Sunpelt and waited for Cloverpaw to mark the next border point.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 14:45

As she marked the border she thought at least I get more time with Sunpelt.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 14:48

Flamestripe nodded to the apprentice as Cloverpaw finished marking the border. Then he padded along to the next border marker and sprayed it. He called, "Sunpelt, Fawnpaw, we're done!"

~

Sunpelt called back to Flamestripe, "Okay! Come and join us! Fawnpaw is scenting. When she's done, I'll come and mark the border." He glanced at Fawnpaw, waiting for her reply to his earlier question.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 15:06

Fawnpaw opened her mouth, she wrinkled her nose. "Yuck! Riverclan! Some prey that's passed by not long ago, and twolegs I think?" She tilted her head at the odd scent and turned to Sunpelt her tail twitching happily. "How'd I do?" She mewed perking her ears towards the tom.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 16:22

"Well done Fawnpaw." Cloverpaw purred.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol, TC?   Anyone up for a patrol, TC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a patrol, TC?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next