Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)

Go down 
+2
Spottedleaf
Thea
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 16:19

All these hateful comments, every single last one of them, Specklepaw had enough of them. "I hope your happy!"She growled as she ran toward the Thunderpath.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 16:26

"No Specklepaw! Get away from there!" Cloudpaw shouted
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 16:31

Icetail shook her head. The fluffy kitten she raised and loved was to die... She couldn't lose her too! "N-no..." She choked back tears. She began to bolt after, hoping to push her away from the path...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 16:54

Specklepaw stopped and looked back at the ones she loved. "I hope your happy…" She padded onto the Thunderpath and awaited her death…

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 17:17

Cloudpaw rushed at the thinderpath towards Soecklepaw with full speed to try as push her out of te wy
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 17:20

Tears began streaming down her cheeks. Let me go… I love you too… Specklepaw moved out of Cloudpaw and Icetail's way, so they couldn't move her.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 17:22

"No..." She pushed her kits out of the way. At Specklepaws movements she made more of an effort and she knocked them out of the way. Luckily no monsters came. "What in Starclans name are you two doing?! I don't understand how you could want to die instead of face punishment! Cloudpaw! Camp! Now! Specklepaw... Go find Fishstar and speak to her immediately." Icetail yowled, pushing them to the ground. "Now!" She released them.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 17:26

"I awas trying to sad Specklepaw." Cloudpaw said in defense. The wound on cloudpaws head from the fight e had been in was still bleeding. He glared at Specklepaw and turned away
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 17:30

"I THOUGHT I WASNT YOUR KIT! WHY WOULD YOU SAVE ME!" Specklepaw demanded an answer

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 17:32

Flamepaw whimpered as Specklepaw, the love of his life, stepped onto the Thunderpath and waited for death. All the hateful words that were spat at him by Specklefur had been forgotten. He yelled, "Specklepaw, NOO! Don't do this to me! Please! I wanted you to be my mate! Please don't break this future for me." He wailed. "Specklepaw..."

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 17:37

OOC: Specklepaw's not on the Thunderpath anymore

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 17:40

OOC: Oh, good, I didn't see you post that.

IC: Flamepaw let out a sigh of relief as Specklepaw stepped of the Thunderpath (OOC: LOL). He wanted to discuss this issue with his mentor and Specklepaw, but he knew they would all get into a fight. But he wanted more than anything for Specklepaw to come to ThunderClan. He took a deep breath. "Specklefur, can we talk?" he asked. He decided not to include Specklepaw because his mentor would probably lunge at her. He shot a secret look toward Specklepaw, hoping she understood why he didn't include her in the discussion.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 17:47

"No, if you don't leave Thunderclan territory, then I'll chase you out, I know exactly what Spottedstar would do so get out before I turn you into crow-food." She snarled, lifting a unsheathed paw threateningly. "You are no longer my apprentice, no longer a Thunderclan cat! Go along with your revolting 'mate' and get out of Thunderclan territory and stay out." She scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 17:49

OOC: ONLY SOLUTION: They go to WC, SC, SkC, or they become rouges

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 17:59

OOC: Only SkC would. That's also not the best idea- Riverclan'd be open

IC: "I may not be your mother, but I sure as hell love you like one." She said and turned, picking up Tansykit and running towards camp.

Littlefang and Tidalpaw watched and waited for orders of what to do: they were confused as ever. "What happened?" Littlefang asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next