Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)

Go down 
+2
Spottedleaf
Thea
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:03 am

Flamepaw returned her smile, but he could also see sorrow in Specklepaw's eyes. He wanted to bury his muzzle in her fur, and forget everything that was happening between them. But he couldn't. He sighed.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:17 am

Specklepaw got up. "Someone's here, Cloudpaw!" Specklepaw gasped.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:19 am

Flamepaw stepped forward. "What are you going to do with us, Icetail?" he challenged the RiverClan cat.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:21 am

OOC: Icetail left and no one reacted. You're much too late. Not to be rude, but you probably should read the things as other people post them as there are not two, but four people in this topic. You should react after someone posts not wait like five posts after...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:41 am

Specklefur had noticed that her apprentice, Flamepaw was acting a bit differently around Thunderclan lately, so naturally she had decided to investigate. Specklefur had managed to creep closer to the border of the bushes at sunningrocks. She had watched Icetail leave the scene, Specklepaw and Flamepaw muzzle, at this point she had decided it was enough. Hissing in anger the she-cat unsheathed her claws and launched forwards, firing herself onto the Riverclan apprentice Specklepaw with a yowl. "You should not be here! This is Thunderclan territory! Get away from my apprentice you disgrace to the warrior code!" She snapped, pulling her paw back and aiming a blow to the back of her head.

OOC: I'm not using the battle system but unless you want to I'll change my post but you are still going to get rekt
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:08 am

After the brutal and cowardly ambush, Fishstar had naturally ordered more patrols around the new Thunderclan and Riverclan border. Which was why when Specklefur make a fuss, Wailingstream heard the racket and bounded out of the reeds. With a few swift leaps, he crossed the river using the stepping stones.

He tackled the Thunderclan she-warrior, throwing her off his niece. He stood over her, using his size to serve as a shield should the warrior make another attempt. He had no real clue what was going on, but assumed it was some border issue. Perhaps Specklepaw had forgotten where the new border was. Either way, after the death of his adopted son to a TC cat, he was in no mood to be tolerate at all.

"What kind of warrior attacks an apprentice without a hint of shame? Is this Thunderclan's new code, killing young ones to satisfy your blood lust?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:14 am

Flamepaw yowled in surprise as Specklefur lunged herself at Specklepaw. He wanted to wrench Specklefur off Specklepaw, but he couldn't attack his Clanmate, let alone his mentor. Instead, he yowled, "Get off her, Specklefur! Don't hurt her!" He pushed himself between the two cats, but making sure not to hurt either of them. "Please," he pleaded his mentor.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:42 am

"You'll pay for that!" Specklepaw hissed and lunged herself at Specklefur. She smashed her unsheathed paw on her head.

Specklepaw used Front Paw Strike:
-14 HP

Specklepaw

20/20            
Specklefur
266/280

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)

Last edited by Speckle on Tue May 26, 2015 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:06 am

Flamepaw yowled in fear. He had to protect Specklefur, but he couldn't fight Specklepaw! He forced his gaze to lock with Specklepaw's. He made sure that love showed in his eyes, so that Specklepaw could forgive him when he did this. He reached his muzzle forward, and whispered, "I won't hurt you. I love you. When I use my next move, forgive me." Flamepaw snarled at Specklepaw, and leaped at her. He didn't let Specklefur see that his claws were sheathed. He battered at her head, and yowled, "Do not hurt my Clanmate!"

He jumped off Specklepaw and looked at Specklefur. How would she react?

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:14 am

"I'm sorry…" She whispered. She ran into Specklefur with full force.

Specklepaw used Run-and-Tackle
-20 HP
-10 SP
Specklepaw

20/20

Specklefur
246/280

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:18 am

OOC: You can't attack twice, Specklefur needs to post before you attack again. Your second attack does not count.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:23 am

Flamepaw watched horror as the love of his life attacked his Clanmate. "Specklepaw!" he yowled. "How could you do this?!"  He leaped on top of her as she crashed into Specklefur. He bowled her off his mentor. He hissed at her, and stood next to his Clanmate. He felt torn between his mentor and his future mate.

He leaped at Specklepaw, only letting his claws out the tiniest bit to allow himself to stay on her back. He absolutely hated having to attack her like this, but he was loyal to his Clan. He had to. And he wasn't completely hurting her.

But Flamepaw was still determined to be Specklepaw's mate one day.

Last edited by Blaze on Tue May 26, 2015 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:35 am

Cloudpaw showed himself and said "I followed you. I knew something was up. You can't do this Specklepaw!" Then he turned to Flamepaw and said "You Thunderclan cats have got to quit. First you take way my cousin and now you break the warrior code for this!" "Get off of Specklepaw!" And with that Cloudpaw attacked the Thunderclan apprentice.
Cloudpaw used front paw strike on Flamepaw costing 10 stamina and 14 damage.

Flamepaw
6/20 HP
80/80 sp

Cloudpaw
20/20Hp
70/80 SP
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:47 am

Flamepaw hissed, and maneuvered backward from Cloudpaw's blow. He returned the strike, slashing his claws over Cloudpaw's head. He yowled as he caught Cloudpaw off balance

Flamepaw used Front Paw Strike of Cloudpaw costing 10 stamina and causing 14 damage.
Cloudpaw
6/20 HP
70/80 SP
Flamepaw
6/20
70/80

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:18 am

Specklepaw growled. "Forgive me…" She whispered in Flamepaw's ear. She sadly smashed her sheathed paw onto his head.

Specklepaw used Front Paw Blow:
-6 HP
-5 SP

Specklepaw

20/20

65/80

Flamepaw
0/20

70/80

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next