Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Closed (For Blaze and Me only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 15:45

Flamepaw felt relief wash over him as Specklepaw said those words. He watched her leap into battle with the fox, and a wave of nervousness. What if she got hurt? Just before he started slashing at the fox, he saw Specklepaw being thrown off the fox's back. He yowled with fear for her as she yelped in pain, but felt relieved as she pushed herself to her paws. He jumped at the fox, and started slashing at it's muzzle and eyes. It yelped as he scratched one of its eyes. Flamepaw yet out a screech of triumph, though he knew the battle wasn't over yet. He leaped to Specklepaw's side and started battling along side her. He loved how their battle moves matched themselves perfectly. They were forcing the fox into the bushes near the RiverClan border, toward the stream. He looked into Specklepaw's eyes, and knew they were thinking the same thing: they would push the fox into the river. But suddenly, the fox leaped out of their way, and crashed into Flamepaw. He screeched in fear and pain as the fox bit into his shoulder and forced his muzzle into the dirt. He couldn't breath, and his surroundings turned black. 'Am I fainting?' he wondered.

And he was. And he did. He fainted with his nose pressed into the ground. His last thought before he fainted was 'I hope Specklepaw is safe'.

OOC: Don't worry, he won't die. I've got to eat. I'll post in, like, ten mins.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 16:10

Specklepaw screeched as she watched Flamepaw faint. "It is on now…" She leaped onto the fox and clawed at its eyes with no mercy. It fell into the river, with her. Specklepaw looked hopeless as she fell in. "STARCLAN NO! NOT NOW!" She thought. As she sank toward the bottom, her eyes stared hopelessly at the surface. "Is this the end?"She thought as she closed her eyes. "Let your paws do the work."a voice popped into her head. She hopelessly let her paws do the work, and gasped for breath as she reached the top. She swam to the bank, tired, and let herself rest, just for a little while.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 16:16

Flamepaw heard a faint screech as he fell into unconsciousness. 'Is Specklepaw hurt?' he thought. He tried to push himself to him paws, but the world was still a blackness. He would just have to wait. He knew his muzzle was no longer in the dirt; Specklepaw must have helped him with that when she had been fighting the fox after he fainted. He felt a wave of very, very, strong, strong love for her. He wanted to just curl up with her and fall asleep - forget about all the troubles. But he knew he couldn't he knew they were from different Clans. It was hard enough. But he was determined to eventually become mates with her. In his mind, he had to.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 16:24

Specklepaw padded to Flamepaw and pressed herself against him. She felt, deeply, and she meant DEEPLY, in love with him. So what they were from different clans? It felt like StarClan, made her find him. "I will never let you go…" She pushed herself even more into Flamepaw's fur. She just wanted to stay, right where they were. She put her soaked wet tail onto his back. Hoping he would wake up soon.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 16:36

His eyes cleared, and he felt something cool on his back. He looked beside him, and saw Specklepaw pressing herself against him, staring at him with unimaginable love - though to Flamepaw, it was imaginable, because he felt it too. Her tail was on his back, and he loved her touch. He pressed himself closer to her, if it was possible to get closer at all (OOC: lol). He reached forward and licked her. Then again. And again. Suddenly, tiredness swept over him, and his head fell to the ground; though he made sure that he was no farther apart from her. "I love you," he whispered. "I'm glad we're safe. Are you hurt?"

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 16:44

Specklepaw purred at his question and looked at her paws. "Just a scratch from that fall." She murmured, hoping the tom wouldn't hear her. "Are you ok? You look dizzy." She purred with concern.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 6:13

Flamepaw nodded. "Yeah, I am a bit dizzy. But I'll be okay. And, Specklepaw, did you say something about a fall?" Flamepaw hoped it wasn't anything bad.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 8:50

"Yes," Specklepaw murmured again. But she put that aside and licked Flamepaw's ear, purring.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 8:55

It was obvious that Specklepaw didn't want to talk about the fall, and she seemed unhurt, so Flamepaw put it aside. He purred as she licked his ear. Her eyes were warm, and he felt a strong love for her. "Specklepaw, I have to go home soon. But I don't want to." He looked deep into her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 9:09

"I have to too, Cloudpaw, Tansykit, and Thunderkit are gonna find out I'm gone," She sighed as she nuzzled his cheek.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 9:11

Confused, he said, "Who are those?" He purred as Specklepaw nuzzled him. He nuzzled her back.

OOC: If you say/type the word 'nuzzled' a few times, it sounds weird.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 9:52

OOC: Sorry, I had to eat breakfast

"Cloudpaw and Tansykit are my siblings, while Thunderkit is a close friend." Specklepaw explained.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 9:55

OOC: That's okay.
IC: "Oh, okay." Then Flamepaw remembered what they had been talking about before the fox came. "Specklepaw, what were you telling me before? About your family?" He didn't want her to cry, but if she did, he would be prepared to comfort her.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 10:07

Specklepaw sighed. "My real family is DEAD Flamepaw!" She wailed as she buried her muzzle in his fur. "And they are because of me…"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 10:13

Flamepaw felt a wave of grief for her. When she pushed her muzzle into his shoulder, he licked her forehead. He kept licking. He wanted to say, 'I'm so sorry', but the words would seem empty compared to Specklepaw's grief. Instead, he said softly, "Oh, Specklepaw. I don't know what to say...." he kept licking her until his tongue was tired. He put his head on the ground and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry, Specklepaw. I love you more than anything, but I feel like I'm helpless right now." He wanted to ask, 'Why was it your fault?' but he knew that would upset her more. He would let her explain when she was ready.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closed (For Blaze and Me only)   Closed (For Blaze and Me only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Closed (For Blaze and Me only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: