Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Well... CLOSED for Blaze

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Well... CLOSED for Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyThu 16 Jul 2015 - 13:39

Silkpaw quietly padded around, bored. She sat down, then she suddenly remembered Flamestripe. She embarrassedly walked up to the warrior, and she quietly mewed, "Want to go on a walk with me?"

OOC: This is the topic where they hang out and form a bond. And sorry it's so bad and short. I have to get off my iPad now, my battery' low.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 6:29

Flamestripe practically jumped in surprise, but settled down when he realized who it was. His heart started beating fast, and he licked his orange chest fur so that Silkpaw wouldn't be able to see it thumping. "Uh, sure," the striped warrior agreed awkwardly. He wanted to yowl, "Yes, I do! Let's go!" But he didn't know how that scenario would end up.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 6:34

Silkpaw smiled. She flicked her tail and headed off. The sweet smells and sounds overwhelmed Silkpaw, but she quickly calmed down. She looked at Flamestripe. She knew she couldn't just say, "I love you," or "Do you like me?" That would be to awkward. So, she said, "Nice day out, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 6:41

Flamestripe, still feeling awkward, nodded self-consciously.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 6:59

Silkpaw looked forward again. "There's been so many deaths, and captures lately. There's also been more incidents lately. I just don't know what is happening." The white she-cat sighed, At least you're still here for me... She thought.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 7:41

Flamestripe risked a glance out the corner of his eye at Silkpaw. He had always been awkward around the cats he liked. Like, really liked. He sidestepped a little ways away from Silkpaw, more awkward still. "Um... Yeah, it has been... different," the orange-striped tabby mewed softly. He sighed. He wanted to be care-free around Silkpaw, not all awkward!

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 7:48

Silkpaw looked rather strangely at Flamestripe. "Everything all right? You can tell me anything," The apprentice asked softly and soothingly. Something is up... Is it something I said? Is it about Blazingheart? Questions filled her mind, but she only asked one. "Was it something I said?"

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 8:08

Flamestripe sighed, and shook his head. He stopped walking, and sank to the ground. Tears welled in his eyes. I had such a terrible life, he thought to himself sadly.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 8:12

At this point Silkpaw knew something was wrong. She knew this was the right time. "Flamestipe... I-I love you..." She blurted out, and padded over slowly to Flamestripe. She pinned her ears back and looked away. "It's okay if you don't like me back... I understand..."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 8:14

Flamestripe lifted his head, almost too fast. All his troubles were forgotten that moment. "I love you too, Silkpaw," he whispered, no longer awkward.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 8:18

Silkpaw smiled and purred, "That's so nice of you, Flamestripe. But what's wrong?" She quietly asked. Silkpaw crawled over to the warrior, and she started licking him.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 8:34

Flamestripe let his head fall back onto his paws. He let the comforting rasps of Silkpaw's steady licking calm him. He took a deep breath, preparing to tell Silkpaw the tragic story of his life. He knew she would no longer love him after he told her. "Silkpaw, when I was a young apprentice, I had gone out alone to hunt by the RiverClan border. Just as I was about to pounce of a vole, I heard rustling. I turned and saw a RiverClan cat. Later I found out her name was Specklepaw. Now she's Specklestream. That night, we hunted together; a harmless gesture of love. Then we decided to meet again another night. We met every other night, and my weariness was starting to show in my day-to-day activities. Then one night, I was playing around with Specklepaw on Sunningrocks, when a RiverClan tom jumped out of a fern bush beside the border. He leaped on top of me. Then Specklefur, my mentor then, came out and bowled into Specklepaw. The two warriors stepped off of us and cornered us on the tip of Sunningrocks, as if they were daring us to jump into the river to escape. But we didn't. I could sense Specklepaw's shame, equal to mine. Then Specklepaw ran away. We followed her and just in time saw her step onto the Thunderpath. I tried to call, 'Specklepaw, no!' But Specklefur jumped on me and held me down. Then more cats came, RiverClan and ThunderClan. They separated us and brought us to our separate camps. My punishment was becoming a nursery kit again, though I have no idea what Specklepaw's punishment was. When I was made an apprentice again, Palegaze was my mentor, though as we trained I could tell he was a little distant. I didn't know why, though. (OOC: He was meeting another RiverClan warrior in secret) After that day, I never saw Specklestream again. Except for one time I saw her on the border. We fought, but tried not to hurt each other. She beat me, and I scrambled back to our temporary camp in Sunningrocks." Flamestripe sighed, and added, "When my parents realized what I had done, they began hating me. And now my father is dead. I never got to bond with him again. And Frozenflame, my older brother, promised to stand by my side, before he knew what I had done. But when he realized, he turned his back on me too. We're still family, and Frozenflame loves me again, but it's not the same anymore." He sighed again. "Now you, Cloverpaw, and Sunpelt are my closest friends. By the way, Sunpelt is my cousin. Littlefang, his father, was my father's brother." Flamestripe closed his eyes, waiting for Silkpaw to turn her back on him too.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 8:40

Silkpaw's eyes got wide. Blazingheart... Specklestream... Hollyberry... Frozenflame... Silkpaw thought, trying to absorb the names. "That's terrible, Flamestripe. Always know I love you. And I love you more now." She purred, and continued licking Flamestripe.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 8:45

Relief flooded through the orange tabby. "You mean, you don't hate me?" Flamestripe asked disbelievingly, though deep down he knew that was a stupid question. Silkpaw had just said she loved him more, for StarClan's sake!

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 8:50

"Of course not!" The white she-cat spat jokingly, then started bursting with seemingly endless laughter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze Empty

Back to top Go down

Well... CLOSED for Blaze
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: