Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 12:02

OOC: Sorry this is late, again I'm at my Grandparents, and they don't speak English. Imagine the trouble..

IC: Specklestream sat by the River. She stared at her self as memories flew by. Wailingstream had died, and all that stuff. A tiny crack of a twig made her ears perk. "Who goes there!" She yelled. No one answered. "Show yourself!"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 12:09

Flamestripe stepped out from the bushes. He hissed. "You just scared away my squirrel, RiverClan scum!" he spat. But then he realized who it was. Specklestream. He raised his hackles, though he didn't want to fight. Uncertainty clouded his mind, and he wondered how Specklestream would react when she saw it was him.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 12:16

"Is that a challenge, flea bag?" She unsheathed her claws. When she turned to face the TC cat, her breath was nearly taken away. Flamestripe. She sheathed her claws and flattened her ears. "What are you doing here?"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 12:20

"Hunting," Flamestripe answered breathlessly.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 13:51

Specklestream rolled her eyes. "Again, is that a challenge?" She smiled and pinned the tom. She chuckled and hopped off him. "Weakling!" She laughed at the clueless tom.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 13:54

Flamestripe had no idea how he should act to Specklestream jumping on him. She didn't seem like she was angry or threatening, so it should be okay. He had no idea what to say, so he just stared at her blankly. He started awkwardly, "Hi, Specklestream... h-how's RiverClan doing?"

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 14:03

"I'm not allowed to say..."She murmured.

OOC: How about they fight, but not try to hurt each other that much...? I know I know, that sounds dumb...

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 17:13

Flamestripe felt pain sear though him from ears to tail-tip. Once Specklestream had told him all of her worries and how RiverClan was doing. Now she couldn't. He sighed to himself. He knew he would have to fight her if necessary.

OOC: How about Specklestream wants to be close to him and crosses the border, and Flamestripe fights her? I agree with your idea, but only if we can use the battle system.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 19:08

OOC: Fine Mr. Whiney Pants XD

IC: Specklestream sighed. She crossed the border. "RiverClan is doing fine. I just, lost someone dear to my heart.." She looked away as she thought of Wailingstream.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 4:19

Flamestripe snarled in surprise and anger. His fur started bristling again. "You crossed the border!" he hissed. He knew this was an enemy cat and that he had to fight her. He didn't want to, but he had to. He was a part of ThunderClan, not RiverClan.

Sighing inwardly, the bright orange-striped tabby unsheathed his claws and swatted a paw across Specklestream's forehead. "I'm sorry, Specklestream," he whispered, "but this is my territory."

Flamestripe used Front Paw Strike on Specklestream.

Specklestream
24/40 HP
120/120 SP

Flamestripe
40/40 HP
110/120 SP

OOC: I hope Specklestream is a Newly Appointed Warrior, because if she's not I'd have done the battle system wrong.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 8:38

OOC: Yah, she is

IC: Specklestream was dazed for a moment. She hissed. "Challenge accepted.." She pinned Flamestripe, and dragged him into the river. She put his head under water and pulled it back up for only a breath. She continued with no mercy.

Specklestream used Under Clinch

-15 HP
-25 SP

Flamestripe:

23/40

110/120

Specklestream:
24/40

95/120

Flamestripe is stunned for one turn

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:

Last edited by Broken on Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 8:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 8:38

The member 'Broken the Wolf' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) Mistpe10
Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 8:58

Flamestripe felt the shock of the cold water sting him. When Specklestream wrenched him back up and then pinned him back under, the breath was taken from him. He hissed in defiance, but nothing came out of his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 9:41

Specklestream smiled evilly as she leaped into the River. She waited for Flamestripe to gain conscious. When he did, she leaped out of the water and slashed at him. She knocked him off his balance and dragged him into water again. She  dunked him with no mercy.

Specklestream used Underwater Push-Off

-23 HP
-35 SP

Specklestream:

24/40

60/120

Flamestripe:
0/40

110/120

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:

Last edited by Broken on Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 9:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 9:49

Flamestripe felt the pain of Specklestream's blow sear through him. He knew he was beaten. He shakily got to his paws, aiming one last weak blow to Specklestream's ear, though it did no damage. He struggled up the slope to the ThunderClan border and flung himself at Sunningrocks. He closed his eyes and became unconscious.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)   Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Once Again ( Closed for Blaze and meh)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next