Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. Empty
PostSubject: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 18:59

Dapple paw waited for Gingerpaw he needed to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 17:42

Gingerpaw rushed over to Dapplepaw. "Hello!" She licked his cheek before sitting on the opposite side of him.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 18:34

Dapple paw kindly smiled at Gingerpaw. Was it too early? He thought. I'll just take the chance. "Ginger paw, I've been waiting until we were apprentices... And, I wanted to tell you that... I.... I li- like you...." He choked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 18:46

"I like you too, Dapplepaw. I find it a little obvious that you like me." Gingerpaw grinned and cuddled next to her best friend. Her tail was curled beside his. It was obvious that she was honest and would tell someone how she feels. "My big furball," she said and purred.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 19:08

Dapple paw purred. She licked her forehead. "I wonder what it will be like, having so many apprentices in the den." He meowed, smiling.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 17:27

"Crowded, maybe." Gingerpaw replied and attempted to push Dapplepaw with her small left paw. She smirked as she did it.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 17:29

Dapplepaw fell over as she pushed him. Smiling, he pushed her over. He hoped soon enough he would be able to ask a.... A question.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 17:39

Gingerpaw stayed where she was and laughed. "Fail, try again!" She glanced at her best friend. She waited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 17:40

This time, Dapplepaw pushed very hard, attempting to knock her down. He chuckled a bit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 17:56

Gingerpaw fell to the side. "Better! I've always believed in you." She got back up and sat down. She stared at him. "So how's training?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 17:59

"Good!" He replied. "We worked on battle training yesterday!" He meowed. "How's yours?" He asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 18:06

"My training went fine actually, my mentor took me on a tour!" Gingerpaw responded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 18:27

"Cool!" Dapplepaw said shyly. Tell her. Now! Don't be a wimp, do it Dapplepaw! He began to hold his breath. Just barely stuttering on his words, his words came through, hoping she wouldn't run away for not feeling the same. He braced himself and said, "G-Gingerpaw... I.. I uh.. I d-on't L..Like you... I.. L love you..." He stuttered, embarrassed, and filled with hope she didn't swat him in the face, yell and run away.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 18:32

Gingerpaw touched his face with her small left paw. "I know you do, Dapplepaw. I feel the same way about you." She wasn't shy however she sounded a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 18:45

Dapplepaw noticed the nervousness in her voice. Things would probably change now. He would be a warrior in two weeks time.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.   Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY. Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions, Cat55555 and Alastine ONLY.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next