Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anyone bored? [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:33

Dapple kit groomed his paw and sat in the glimmering sun, thinking about Gingerkit, Eaglewing, and Birdkit. He looked at his paws and padded to the nursery. It was getting late. He went to sleep.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:36

Gingerkit followed him to the nursery. She walked to a corner and laid in that area. She curled up with her hind legs and tail touching her face. In a couple of minutes, she began to dream.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:44

The next morning, Dapplekit awoke. He noticed Gingerkit near him. He padded out and shook his fur. "Sootkit?" He called quietly. A white tom with jet black paws came out. "Sootkit, you MUST go back to Skyclan. I can't have you here all the time. You know how Streamkit is. If she sees you, she'll get hostile." Sootkit gulped. "Bye then." He said and raced off in the direction of Skyclan. Dapple kit turned and tasted the air. Sighing, he sat down, waiting for someone to wake up.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 9:22

Gingerkit began to uncurl herself up and opened her eyes. "Dapplekit, who were you talking to?" She asked in a tired way. She slowly blinked her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 12:04

Dapple kit turned. "Oh uh..... Nobody.... Just um.... A warrior...." He replied nervously. He couldn't tell her about him, let alone anyone. He looked at his paws, then plastered a fake smile on his face. He padded out for a juicy scrap of a mouse.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 13:07

Gingerkit narrowed her eyes. She knew he was lying to her. She quickly followed him out of the nursery. She went to the fresh kill pile and picked out a thrush. She then went to the side and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone bored? [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3