Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the very bored owl (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

the very bored owl (open)  Empty
PostSubject: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  EmptyTue 15 May 2018 - 7:48

Owlkit walked out of the nursery. She wanted to explore the camp and the forest beyond but she couldn't because she was just a kit. So instead of running trough the forest like she wanted she sad down before the nursery and started to groom herself atleast that was a thing kittens could do. She hoped to see an apprentice she could talk to if she could not go into the forest yet she could always ask someone else how it is out there.

Owlkit of thunderclan

the very bored owl (open)  Lilyki22
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

PostSubject: Re: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  EmptyTue 15 May 2018 - 14:52

Fortunately for her, there was an apprentice around. Whether or not she wanted to talk to a kit or not was another story. Blackpaw was lounging outside the apprentices' den, surveying the camp with a calculating yellow gaze. She was irritated, frustrated, and bored, having made no progress her training since her mentor disappeared from the Clan.

the very bored owl (open)  2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  EmptyTue 15 May 2018 - 15:34

as owlkit sat before the nursery she began to scan the camp to see if there was an apprentice around. then she saw an apprentice lounging just outside the apprentice den it seemed like she was bored to. Olwkit thought as both of them are bored they could maybe help each other with there boredom so she padded to the apprentice "hi I am Owlkit how is it like to be an apprentice?" yea maybe not the best way to start an conversation but she just had to know after al here own apprentice ceremony would not be far away from now.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  EmptyTue 15 May 2018 - 18:23

She flicked an ear towards the kit to show she was listening but gave her nothing more than a glance down her long nose. Ultimately deciding that the kit was worth her attention, she drew herself up into a sitting position and curled her tail around her paws. "Hello, I'm Blackpaw. You want to know what it's like being an apprentice?"

The she-cat took a moment to think about it, eyes narrowing thoughtfully at the entrance of the camp. "...I think it can be very rewarding sometimes. It's important to learn hunting and fighting skills, and to get to know the elders and older warriors in the Clan. But it does help to have a mentor that knows what they're doing." She stopped, bitterness seeping into her voice.

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Jehan on Wed 16 May 2018 - 16:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  EmptyWed 16 May 2018 - 5:40

Owlkit looked at the apprentice while she was talking with a serious look on here face. She was trying to remember everything Blackpaw said as good as possible maybe then she could get an head start on the other apprentices! when Blackpaw stopped talking here last sentence had a sting of bitterness in it Owlkit could not understand. It went silent maybe I could get an ever bigger head start . "could you maybe show me one of the hunting poses?" Owlkit dearly hoped so if she could learn a hunting pose today or practice on it now that would surely take here boredom away!

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  EmptyWed 16 May 2018 - 16:29

"A hunting crouch?" she echoed, a faint smile crossing her face. She couldn't be bothered to show a tiny kit a hunting crouch right now. Instead, she eyed a juicy-looking squirrel in the fresh kill pile for a moment before getting to her paws and sauntering over to get it. The sleek black apprentice returned with it in her jaws, settling back down in her previous spot. "Sorry, I'm busy. Have you ever had squirrel before?"

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  EmptyWed 16 May 2018 - 18:11

Owlkit looked at the squirrel the apprentice had in here mouth "no I actually just started eating meat instead of milk" saying that gave a sting into the kit's heart she didn't start eating meat because she wanted to but because here mother had passed away what forced here to eat meat. But she had only ever eaten volt probably because her mother had let here taste it once but it was time to try different things " but I would not mind trying it"

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  EmptyThu 17 May 2018 - 3:01

Echokit didn't really have any frends, not yet. When he looked over and saw Owl Kit and Blackpaw, he decided that it was time for him to start getting to know his clanmates. "Hi!" He meowed to Owlkit. "I'm Echokit. Whats your name?"

the very bored owl (open)  Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  EmptyThu 17 May 2018 - 5:21

Owlkit turned around to see a smaller black kit " hi I am Owlkit and I am about to take my first bite of squirrel" she sad proud". She looked happily at the other kitten maybe we could be friends

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  EmptyThu 17 May 2018 - 15:02

"Cool!" Echokit meowed. "Can I try some too? Just a small bite..." He was very curious, wondering if it would it taste different than the bit of mouse he'd had yesterday.

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  EmptyThu 17 May 2018 - 15:58

Oh great, now there were two of them. Blackpaw's patience was quickly dwindling, her tail tip twitching as she watched the two kits converse. She was actually planning on eating the whole squirrel herself. It was a small animal, giving each kit a bite would leave less for her.

With a roll of her eyes, she reluctantly pushed the squirrel towards them with a paw. "Only one bite each," she stated firmly, staring down her nose at them.

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  EmptyFri 18 May 2018 - 0:54

"Yay!" Echokit squealed. He leand forwards and took a small bite. It did tast difrent than mouse, but different in a good way. "I can't wait untill i'm an apprentice!" He meowd. "Than I will be able to eat lots of fresh kill and go into the forest and learn how to fight! Blackpaw, your so lucky!"

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  EmptyFri 18 May 2018 - 5:35

Owlkit did hesitate for a second before taking a bite of the squirrel but she did it anyway what was the worst thing that could happen? "this...is...so good!" she sad while still chewing on the squirrel. " I can't wait to catch this myself" she hoped she would become a great hunter one day than she could get the whole clan something delicious like this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the very bored owl (open)    the very bored owl (open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

the very bored owl (open)
Page 1 of 1