Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bored Kit (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange Peel

Orange Peel

Characters : Puddlepaw
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 27

A Bored Kit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Bored Kit (Open)   A Bored Kit (Open) EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 13:53

Puddlekit sighed and wandered aimlessly around camp. There was nothing at all to do. She couldn't find anyone to play with, and no fun ideas seemed to be coming into her head. She finally sat down outside of the nursery and wrapped her tail around her paws, sitting quietly and waiting for someone to come up to her.
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

A Bored Kit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit (Open)   A Bored Kit (Open) EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 14:10

Danwbreeze was sitting outside of the warriors den, watching the small kit wander around the camp. She knew how restless a kit can get, and she could also tell that this kit was bored. She slowly stood up and stretched, her mouth gaping into a small yawn. Dawnbreeze padded over to Puddlekit with soft eyes. Despite the scars along her flank she ,hoped she didn't seem intimidating. "Hello there young one." She warrior purred. "How are you liking Shadowclan?". She could tell that the kit was obviously going to answer, for Shadowclan was where the kit was born, but she liked to start conversation to get to know the kit a bit better.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Characters : Icecloud (TC), Speckledpaw (WC), Juniperpaw (SC)
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Rooster
Number of posts : 197

A Bored Kit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit (Open)   A Bored Kit (Open) EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 17:00

CloudPaw galloped over to the kit. She then playfully tapped puddle kit. “You look bored puddlekit there is so much to do why are you just sitting here?!” she then sat down beside her. “I don’t have anything better to do today. So I am just going to sit here with you.
She thought to herself i wonder why this litter doesn’t just go hang out with the elders? as she sat down she flicked her tail back and forth in anxiety.

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Signature picture made by Cotton
Back to top Go down
Orange Peel

Orange Peel

Characters : Puddlepaw
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 27

A Bored Kit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit (Open)   A Bored Kit (Open) EmptyThu 3 May 2018 - 13:37

Puddlekit looked first at Dawnbreeze. "I like ShadowClan awesomely! Actually, there's some times when it's really boring, so I can't wait until I'm an apprentice, but other than that ShadowClan is the best!"

Then the light grey kit turned to Cloudpaw. "Yes, I am bored. Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

A Bored Kit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit (Open)   A Bored Kit (Open) EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 9:39

Frostkit would pad over to the others, also quite bored. "Hi Puddlekit, hi Cloudpaw. Are you guys bored too?" He'd meow, curious as to why they were talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bored Kit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit (Open)   A Bored Kit (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bored Kit (Open)
Page 1 of 1