Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bored, bored, bored [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

Bored, bored, bored [open] Empty
PostSubject: Bored, bored, bored [open]   Bored, bored, bored [open] EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:45 am

Maplekit lay outside, watching her tail's faint shadow as she flicked it about in what little amount of sunshine leaf-bare brought. Her mix-matched eyes scanned the camp for something to do. She would start chasing the leaves flying about in the wind, but she'd already done that today. And the day before that. She wanted to do something new. She finally sat up, tucking her tail underneath of her. " Anyone want to do something?!" She called, lifting her voice so she could be heard from across the camp.

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Bored, bored, bored [open] 185?cb=20120408181220
Bored, bored, bored [open] 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down

Characters : [C]opperheart
Clan/Rank : [C] ThunderClan Warrior
Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored [open]   Bored, bored, bored [open] EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 9:44 am

Padding into the gorse protected hollow behind Swiftstep, Shellpaw had a few mice grasped in her jaws from an afternoon hunting patrol with her mentor. The large brown tom dismissed her with a flick of his tail and she padded off to go set her kill down in the respected pile. 

As she did so, her head lifted up and towards the source of a kit's call. Her whiskers twitched with a hint of amusement, and the dull brown apprentice wondered how she could have such confidence to call out something so simple. She certainly never had the same courage, but kits were kits. 

Dismissing the kitten inside her head, Shellpaw padded towards the apprentices' den to get some rest and alone time, when she was suddenly interrupted by that same kit. This time, the call was to her. She faced the direction of the call to see an oddly bicoloured she-cat. Rather reluctantly, she padded towards her, but now with slight interest. She sat down in front of her, tail curling at her sides. "Something to do, huh..." She murmured. "Hello... I can't give you a game or anything of the sort, but I can keep you company. I'm Shellpaw, what's your name?"

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan T2 Warrior |
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored [open]   Bored, bored, bored [open] EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:15 am

Maplekit watched as an apprentice walked into camp. Maybe this cat would play with her! She watched the cat drop some prey on the fresh-kill pile. Maplekit had always wanted to try fresh-kill. She watched the cat then walk toward the apprentice den. I'm not missing this chance The kit thought. She called out to the cat, feeling a rush of satisfaction as she started walking over to her.

Maplekit looked at the cat as she walked toward her. Hearing Shellpaw's Introduction, she felt a little disappointed that she couldn't play a game, but then was replaced with excitement for a new friend. "Hiya! My name is Maplekit! Watchu wanna do!?" The oddly colored kit asked. The cat she was talking to looked like she was shy, but nice and kind.

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored [open]   Bored, bored, bored [open] EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 11:50 pm

A small purr escaped Shellpaw's throat in reply to Maplekit's introduction. She seemed nice but just as excitable and curious as to any other kit who had just escaped the nursery. The jumpiness of kits, including the one in front of her, made the she-cat's dark brown ears flatten against her head almost every time. It wasn't anything bad, per se, it just rivalled the usual calmness of the other apprentices and warriors. 

Situating herself in a more comfortable position, Shellpaw laid down, paws tucked underneath her chest. She replied with a hum, "Whatever you would like to do." The dull tabby didn't want to force boredom on the kit, so she decided that this would be the best reply. Her plain tail-tip flicked back and forth, waiting for a response.

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored [open]   Bored, bored, bored [open] EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 8:25 am

Maplekit halfway heard Shellpaw's words. Her thoughts were focused on bird flying high above. Suddenly, a smal object came floating down from the bird. Once it was close enough, Maplekit leaped into the air, clumsily grabbing the small object between her paws. "OOH, OOH, Its a Ho-Oh Feather!" Maplekit exclaimed, holding the feather between her teeth. "I wonder how birds fly? What kind of bird's feather is this? Why are birds so small?: Maplekit started pouring out questions. "What is your favorite kind of fresh-kill?" She asked, looking at the apprentice.

(OOC: only the last question maple asked was directed towards Shell)

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored [open]   Bored, bored, bored [open] EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 11:13 am

When the arrival of the response became more delayed, it wasn't long before Shellpaw realized Maplekit's thoughts were elsewhere. She followed the she-kit's gaze and looked up, only now realizing a bird was soaring above them. The tabby apprentice gave the small kit a surprised but approving glance; if she had been able to spot or scent the bird from up so high, she would likely be either a great future hunter or just very unattentive. 

As the feather came drifting down, Shellpaw gave Maplekit a warm smile at her intense curiosity of the feather and birds in general. She shook her head with a smile, "One at a time," and chuckled a tad nervously. "Hmm..." her tail swished back in forth in thought. "I can't say I have a clear favourite... I like all prey. I guess I treasure the occasional mouse or two because they're so uncommon. If you noticed what I carried in earlier, you saw I had mice. When I see one, I like to prioritize it for hunting so others can have a taste of it as well. What about you? You've tried fresh-kill by now, right? If not, we could go ask your mother to see if we can give you a taste." 

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored [open]   Bored, bored, bored [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored, bored, bored [open]
Page 1 of 1