Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anyone bored? [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 18:56

EagleWing sat down and groomed himself. He noticed the kits coming toward him, but he pretended not to notice.

Gingerkit followed Dapplekit and nodded her head. She began to crouch and stalk over to him.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:18

Dapple kit lunged at the warrior, nipping very softly. He pawed with his little paws, hoping he would not him over. He would need Gingerkits help, so he flicked his tail indicating her to try it.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:25

Gingerkit leaped at the warrior and bit the white warrior's neck softly. She tried her best to stay on him.

EagleWing pretending to be limp and fell to the side where the kits could not get hurt. He stayed still and played dead.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:33

"Yes! We got him!!!" Dapple kit cheered. "We are going to be awesome warriors!" Dapple kit said. His smile spread across his face. He ran over to the fresh kill pile and dragged a mouse. Licking his lips, he took a juicy bite. "Want some?" He asked them.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:42

EagleWing yawned and looked at the kit. He was obviously tired. "Ah no thanks." He dipped his head at both kits saying 'see you later' and walked inside the warrior den.

Gingerkit smiled at Dapplekit when he cheered. When he offered her a mouse, she smiled and stalked towards him. She bent down to take a bite. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:45

"No problem!" Dapple kit said. He opened his mouth to say something, but shut his mouth. No, I shouldn't, he thought. He nibbled some. He yawned and stretched out in the sun. He looked at the puffy white clouds and saw a face looking down at him. He recognized it was Birdkit, his half sister.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:47

Gingerkit laid down a little close to him. When she felt his fur, she tensed up and scooted away. She laid her head on her paws and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:50

Dapple kit felt her fur touch his. He jerked away, shyly. Awkward, he thought. Sighing he looked at the clouds. His fur brushing the ground. His nose twitched and he sat up. He smelled a.... Fox? He looked around and saw a small red shape. "Fox!" He yowled.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:58

Gingerkit quickly got up and looked at the small red shape. Now she's alert, she began to call the only warrior she knew-- EagleWing.

EagleWing ran out of the warrior den and looked around. "Did someone say-- He saw the fox and curled his lip in a snarl. He charged towards the fox.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:07

Dapple kit unleashed his claws. He was gonna be an apprentice soon. He snarled at scraped the foxes paws. He knew nobody would like this, so he stopped. "Let's go!" He called to Gingerkit. He took for the hills.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:11

Gingerkit just stood there and stared at the red fox. She was intrigued by it's colors. She didn't move at all.

EagleWing leaped at the fox and dug his claws into the fox's sides. He was ready to fight for every cat is this clan.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:19

Dapple kit looked at her. "Ginger kit, it can kill us, you don't wanna be... Killed...." Dapple kit said with a surprising warmth in his tone, but a sudden chill at the end. He tried to nudge her away. "Come on, you don't want to get hurt." He said.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:23

Gingerkit had finally snapped out of it. She quickly looked at Dapplekit. She gave a warm glance and trotted away.

EagleWing could feel a scratch on his shoulder. He hissed and clawed the fox's eye. When he clawed the next eye, the fox ran away leaving him behind. "And don't come back!" His fur went down and he groomed his ruffled fur.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:28

Dapple kit watched as Eaglewing defeated that scary fox. He snarled at its footprints on the ground. "Stupid fox." He muttered. He padded up to join Gingerkit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:31

EagleWing yawned again before trotted back to the warrior den.

Gingerkit stopped and looked around. It's gone and I'm glad! She turned around and stared at Dapplekit for a while. She didn't know what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? [Open]   Anyone bored? [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone bored? [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next