Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) Empty
PostSubject: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:04

As Shimmerpaw sat by the entrance of camp, she looked around for her mate. She couldn't stop thinking about him. He was always in her mind. She was supposed to go hunting, but she wanted some time with him, maybe they would go for walk. Nobody knew that she and Shallowpaw were mates, but they had agreed to keep it a secret for a while. Shimmerpaw soon saw a figure approach her. "Shallowpaw?" She asked, not knowing if it was really him.

Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) Image13

Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:09

Shallowpaw padded up next to his mate and looked around. Seeing that nobody was looking, he licked her cheek and stared into her eyes.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:13

Shimmerpaw smiled and nuzzled Shallowpaw's fur. "Follow me," She purred as she started to walk out the entrance. Shimmerpaw had planned something earlier. She just hoped that no other cat followed them or messed with the thing that she had already setup by the river.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:17

Shallowpaw purred so hard he hurt his throat. He nodded his head, and kept pace with Shimmerpaw.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:29

Soon, they arrived at Shimmerpaw's surprise. They were at the river. Two fish were sitting across from each other, with a lot of flowers piled in the middle. "I caught them earlier today, along with others, but I kept these two, they were the biggest. The other ones I put in the fresh-kill pile. I also picked the flowers earlier to. The flowers made me think of you because they smelled sweet and wonderful." Shimmerpaw purred and rubbed against Shallowpaw, then she sat down behind one of the fish. "Lets eat!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:37

Shallowpaw smiled and purred. "Okay, I'm starved!" he meowed happily. "Ladies first!" he purred in an accent.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:45

Shimmerpaw laughed. "You're so funny, Shallowpaw!" She bent down and started eating. Something moving in the underbrush caught her eye. Her head shot up, and saw nothing. Shimmerpaw shrugged it off and continued eating.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:50

Shallowpaw noticed his mate's ears perk up for a heartbeat. He looked over in the bushes and narrowed his eyes. A faint shadow of a cat was between two of the bushes near them. "One minute! I promise I'll be right back!" Shallowpaw bounded in the opposite direction of the shadow. Once he left, he peered out of the bushes and saw a cat's head poke out from under the hideout. He darted back after a few minutes. "Back!" he grinned. Someone's watching! he mouthed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:57

Shimmerpaw read Shallowpaw's lips clearly. She sneaked a quick look over at the bushes, but saw nothing. Are you sure? She mouthed back. Wait here! She slowly walked over. "Show yourself! I know that you're watching!" After a few moments, she padded a bit closer. A black and white pelt flashed before her eyes. "Shallowpaw...Hel..." A badger jumped out and landed on top of her. She screamed.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 17:00

Shallowpaw bristled and fiercely struck the badger across the eyes, and it roared and stumbled back off of his mate. "Shimmerpaw! Run!" he shrieked.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 17:35

Shimmerpaw ran, heading to the river. She ran past their "date" and slashed into the water. "Don't get killed, Shallowpaw!" She yelled, hoping that badgers couldn't swim.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 17:42

"I won't!" he called back to her, avoiding a huge blow. 'Hopefully' Shallowpaw thought. That badger was so big... no time for that! He had to protect Shimmerpaw! Getting a burst of energy thinking about his mate, he ran around the badger in circles, hoping to make it dizzy. "That's it!" he mumbled as it roared and dropped to the ground, concentrating. Next, he slashed its eyes and muzzle, thumping it's head as hard as he could with a retreating paw.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 17:46

Shimmerpaw jumped up and down, splashing the water. "You get him Shallowpaw!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 17:48

He hissed. "Get out of the water, Shimmer! I'm going to push it in! Can you help me drown it?!" he asked as he scraped up the badger's face again.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 17:59

Shimmerpaw suddenly felt confident and brave. "Yes, Cmon'!" She ran up behind the Badger, and scratched as hard as she could. "Shallowpaw! I'll have it chase me into the water, then you jump on its back and push it down!" The badger turned to Shimmerpaw, and she darted to the river.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)   Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovestruck (Open for all RC cats)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next