Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]

Go down 
+20
King Falcon I
iceychu
Reaper King
catlord
Mistpelt
Rose
Crystal
Honey Badger
Frosty
Splashpool
Stormi the Gummy
Knight
Sun
Wolfy
Shadow
Bloom
Ebby
Little
Echo
Sleepy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 10:38

Falconstar yowled with fury as Silentstar jumped on his back and hung on with her claws. Shaking her off, he whipped around and snarled angrily, "You dare speak of our purity? It is your fault that this is the case! Your so-called clan no longer belongs here!" Stepping towards her, the WindClan leader reared up on his hind legs and slashed at Silentstar with unsheathed claws, making sure every hit counted.

Falconstar used Rear-Up to Slash, costing 15 SP and dealing 28 HP.

Falconstar:

HP: 97/120
SP: 275/300

Silentstar:
HP: 66/120
SP: 265/300
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 11:22

I knew this would happen if I didn’t post fast enough.

A cat suddenly slammed into Deernose's side, sending him to the dirt. Before he could react, another cat threw themselves at him. What was going on? Who were these cats? Blood was flowing freely from his wounds, coloring his coat an ugly rusty brown color. Confusion messed with his head as blood welled up in his mouth, and got into his eyes. Finding a small bit of strength, he crawled off the battlefield. When he went far enough away; which took a long while, he curled up within the roots of a tree, and only then did he let himself go unconscious.

Deernose
HP
- 0/80
SP- 155/240

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 15:01

The she-cat she was fighting didn't seem too keen on trying to talk bile or move while Lilyclaw paced in front of her, a growl held at the back of her throat and her tail lashing. In the corner of her eyes, she saw cats falling everywhere; a few faces on her side, she realized, but it was mostly the bodies of ThunderClan and WindClan crumbling to the ground. It was too late for them, she realized with a small smile, they were outnumbered and outmatched. They'd threatened SkyClan with the promise of it's demise, and now they'd see just how far they could get. The clan was here and it was here to stay. "You'd best run now, if you don't want to end up like your clanmates." she mused to the WindClan warrior, rearing up on her hindlegs and slamming her sharp paws down on the enemy's head.

Lilyclaw used 'upright front paws', dealing 21 damage and using 20 stamina.

Lilyclaw;;
HP;; 31/60
SP;; 105/200

Acornfall;;
HP;; 26/80
SP;; 220/240 SP

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 PDt1Qqd SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 16:07

Spotting her Clanmate, Lilyclaw, in the middle of a brawl with what looked to be a WindClan cat, Creamstorm's eyes glimmered as she started to snake across branches to reach the two cats. When she finally found a branch that was close enough to the brawl, she aimed her jump before leaping from the tree; landing straight on Acornfall with all that she had before letting her gaze flicker up at Lilyclaw. "Are you alright?"

Creamstorm used Sky Drop on Acornfall, dealing 27 damage and costing 35 stamina.

Creamstorm:

60/60 HP
145/200 SP

Lilyclaw:

31/60 HP
105/200 SP

Acornfall:
0/80 HP
220/240 SP

And Owlpaw is out cold but I don't feel like posting about it~

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 16:45

Firefly came out of nowhere. She had taken the time to climb halfway up a tree, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Down hurled the orange warrior, landing atop the enemy below. 
Hope Reedstar likes his back scratched. 

Firefly used 'Tree Spring' on Reedstar, dealing 22 points of damage and costing 25 stamina points.

Reedstar
HP: 22/120 
SP: 280/300 

Firefly
HP: 45/45
SP: 110/135

Not really giving two mouse tails about helping any other clan but her own, Tigerpaw ran to help out the good old WindClan leader Falconstar with pest control. The brown tabby shot at Silentstar, bowling her over if she wasn't down already lol

Tigerpaw used 'Run-and-Tackle' on Silentstar, dealing 15 points of damage +5 extra points for catching the cat off guard, and costing 10 stamina points. 

Silentstar
HP: 46/120
SP: 265/300

Tigerpaw
HP: 20/20
SP: 70/80

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 JGgdMsS SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 JGg3TFt  SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 JGg3GK7 SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 JGg2WjR

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 JcTsSP1  SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 JcnAVnI SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 Grub_f10SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 18:35

Coalheart looked around again, and saw an open SkyClan opponent. She snarled and flung herself at the cat. It was Lillyclaw. She raked her claws down her flank.

Coalheart used Front Paw Slash on Lillyclaw dealing 21 damage and 10 stamina.

Coalheart
HP: 40/40
SP: 80/120

Lillyclaw
HP: 10/60
SP: 105/200

My Babies:

Last edited by Coal on Sun 22 Jun 2014 - 7:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 19:22

Quote :
SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 HQoIC5A

Quote :
SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 Dzgsjqc

i swur to jebus ppl
there is no excuse for being too lazy to even skim

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 PDt1Qqd SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 20:46

As Creamstorm stepped off of Acornfall, she spotted a ThunderClan warrior attack Reedstar. She narrowed her eyes. She had little love for the RiverClan warrior but that was to be a battle between leaders. So, she decided to give ThunderClan a taste of their own medicine. So, she took off across the clearing and toward Reedstar and Dewstar. With a flying leap, she manged to land on Dewstar's back with a small hiss. "Can't you see? We are here to stay!"

Creamstorm used Leap-and-Hold on Dewstar, dealing 19 damage and costing 10 Stamina. Leap-and-Hold lasts for two turns.

Creamstorm:

60/60 HP
135/200 SP

Dewstar
20/120 HP
250/300 SP

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Badger on Sat 21 Jun 2014 - 20:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 20:46

The member 'Badger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 Mistpe10
SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 20:51

Lilyclaw let out a huff, stepping away from the warrior she'd had pinned down not moments before, shaking her head clear. The adrenaline from battle had her blood racing. Now that she actually had a moment to catch her breath, she felt a little lightheaded. "I'm fine, thanks." The warrior sighed, glancing around the clearing. Some SkyClan faces were missing, but an even greater number were standing around, helping others and checking their wounds. This battle was practically finished. She saw a mass of writhing cats nearby. The leaders were still fighting, others helping them. "Let's end this." She meowed with a smile.

Gathering her strength again, the white warrior leapt in the tree again, positioning herself in the branches over the fighting cats. She saw Silentstar fighting the leader of WindClan, the pompous beetle-brain. Lilyclaw honestly hoped that this would scar the arrogant tom, leaping down on him with her claws unsheathed. "Surprise~."

Lilyclaw used 'Sky Drop' on Falconstar, dealing 27 damage and using 35 stamina.

Lilyclaw;;
HP;; 31/60
SP;; 70/200

Falconstar;;
HP;; 60/120
SP;; 275/300

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014 - 10:50

OOC: I thought Reedstar was stunned for two turns?

Whoever plays as Acornfall hasn't gotten a chance to post between attacks, and now they've fainted. Chill out, peeps. Give everyone a chance to post.

Also:
Wolfy wrote:
Shademoon nodded in appreciation to Streamfern.He needed another battle.His gaze laneded on a fight of Silverstorm and a Thunderclan warrior.He ran as fast as lighting and dodged claws and fangs that were about to attack him.Shademoon nearly crashed into the warrior but he got in a attacking position.Nows his chance.Shademoon slashed the warrior on the head with a his paw.

Shademoon used Front paw blow on Coalheart dealing 17 damage and 5 stamina.Coalheart is knocked out.

Shademoon
HP:41/80
SP:15/40

Coalheart
HP:0/80
SP:90/120

Actually, Shademoon has 21 HP because earlier, I posted:
Sun wrote:

The old tom Swiftnose was inside the nursery, calming the kits and gently licking them to comfort them and distract them from the yowls of war. Owlkit had shot past him in an effort to help in the fight, but Swiftnose sped from the den and pulled him away. "It's too dangerous for kits to fight-- you'll get hurt." Just as he hurried the kits out of the secret back entrance, he caught sight of the last of Rainspot's attackers. "You lot stay here, you understand?" He hurried back just as the enemy let go of her body and she fell to the ground. Her words struck his heart like claws. Swiftnose stumbled to her body, ignoring the SkyClan cats, and stuck his nose in her fur. "You died like a warrior, Rainspot. An honorable death. But for what cause?" It took a lot to draw out rage from the elder, but this was enough to set him on fire. "What cause other than imposters parading around as StarClan's lost Clan?!" This last part he yowled in anguish. Here was a good friend who had died in an unnecessary battle that could have been prevented if the leaders could have just sucked up their pride and talked it out, but no: they would rather take lives! He was no fighter, but now he would protect his Clan from further death! The tom who had killed Rainspot turned his attention to a black and white she-cat and Swiftnose took the opportunity to lunge at him and tackle him straight-on, a battle cry in his mouth.

Swiftnose used Run-and-Tackle on Shademoon, dealing 15(+5) damage and costing 10 stamina.

Swiftnose:
HP: 80/80
SP: 100/100

Shademoon:
HP: 60/80
And it was entirely ignored.

Guys. Pay attention. Even if it doesn't apply to you, read the words anyway. It might not be terribly interesting to you, but at least you'll know what's happening. That's kind of important.

IC:
A ginger flash signified the intervention of yet another ThunderClan warrior on Dewstar's behalf. "Don't you see, Reedstar?" She said with a dark glare. "The only cat I'm dragging to their grave would be you. ThunderClan will follow me to the end, and I will protect them from the likes of you. You're nobody's superior, as much as you'd like to think otherwise, and when I'm done tearing out your throat, the kitten you've been crowing over will be next!" She jerked her head in Elea's general direction. And then there was a sudden weight on her back, with hissing in her ear. "You're nothing but a rat! You think pinning a cat from behind proves anything?" Dewstar yowled in rage. I just want to fight him! I just want to prove that I'm better! But I can't, not with StarClan-forsaken interventions! It's been many seasons since I've last gotten this chance, and now it's torn from my claws. "If you rogues wanted to prove something, you should have attacked yourselves. You're worthless without RiverClan. RiverClan is worthless without you. And you know what?" She began to pant a little under her attacker. She had to keep going though, because she knew the end was coming now. Reedstar would take advantages of her wounds and of her position and he would win. "No one will ever accept you. Not ThunderClan, not WindClan, and certainly not StarClan. Go ahead and take my nine lives. Kill me as much as you want, and I'll still never consider you the Clan that was my family. You're murderers." It was true. SkyClan was her family, and so was ThunderClan. Perhaps not by blood, but by bonds. By friendships. She hadn't know Silenstar at the time, though, and so the silver she-cat was a stranger in Dewstar's eyes. Maybe not even the real Silentstar. Some messed up sibling or relative, perhaps...

Dewstar
20/120 HP
250/300 SP
Stunned for 1 more turn.

Swiftnose gave up on following the mouseheart that had run away and turned back to the nursery, giving Rainspot's body one last sad glance. He hurried out of the secret back entrance, leading the kits to the sandy hollow.

-----------------------------------------------------

Shrewpaw huffed a little at having to be dragged away from the battle because of a little wind knocked out of him. "Sorry, Streampaw..." He mumbled, knowing she probably would've liked to do a little more fighting.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 8:49

Silverfang looked around the clearing. The windclan warrior noticed the Riverclan leader attacking the Thunderclan leader, with slight anger the Silver tabby charged forward toward Reedstar and gave a growl.  This was for her clan, and her allies, hopefully it would be enough to give an advantage to her side, but after she did this she knew for sure someone would come after her. With anger blindingthe Windclan  warrior the gave a couple of swipes to the Riverclan leader, and quickly attacked again after attacking.

Silverfang used Front Paws Strike and Swift Stike causing 27 damage, and costing 50 stamina

Silverfang:
60/60
125/200

Occ: I believe that is how it works

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 19:31

OOC: Sorry if I made any mistake with the turns. Other than that, this battle needs to end. Pretty much all of TC/WC are knocked out already, and this topic's screeching to a halt.

IC: Reedstar had raised his paw to give Dewstar one final blow when it happened. There was a ginger blur, and Reedstar was falling, with searing pain raking across his back. He growled and rolled, throwing the warrior off his back and shooting Dewstar an acidic glare, watching as the SkyClan warrior came to his rescue. The tom bared his teeth and fought through the pain. His legs felt brittle, like they were going to collapse from under him, and all the pain caught up to him at once. Keep fighting. Remember your vow. Even if ThunderClan tore him limb from limb in retribution, he would take Dewstar's life and put an end to this. SkyClan would be reborn, and then he could deal with Twopelt and Elea and any of the rest. "You're wrong," he hissed, struggling to stand. The hypocrisy, the murderous venom, all the rage that seeped into her voice. She was insane. Thoroughly, completely insane. "You've already lost the battle, Dewstar. Not even WindClan could save you now. RiverClan will never sit idle and let you carry out this injustice, even if this war carries on for another hundred Greenleafs." His body screamed at him, but somehow Reedstar found the strength to stumble forward. Blood trickled down his grizzled face and cold green eyes. "We defend SkyClan's honor. We defend SkyClan's integrity. We defend tradition. Water does not bend or break. Water..."

"Water harbors darkness," Elea repeated, louder this time. Something had lit up in her eyes. "And water quenches even the brightest flame. Beware of false friends, Reedstar."

He hardly felt the swipes. His eyes widened and he stumbled, blood spilling down the side of his neck. Reedstar stumbled sideways and turned his head, nearly tripping over his own paws as the white in his fur was stained dark. Wind...Clan? Silverfang lashed out again, her claws a flashing blur, and the tom collapsed, warmth fleeing from his body. Blood spread under him in a crimson pool as he stared out with unseeing, lifeless eyes.

"Shadows deceive our eyes, and darkness misleads our hearts. Such a pity." Elea stood and stepped nimbly over Reedstar's corpse. "This battle is already over, Dewstar. Victory left your grasp the moment you allowed your enemies to strike first. Your warriors are defeated. Some are dead. You are outnumbered three to one. I can see them all now, strewn on the ground, with blood puddling beneath them." She locked eyes with the ThunderClan leader and flicked her ears. "If you surrender your invaders will go home. If you refuse to admit defeat I will kill you myself."

As if to punctuate her words, the dead body beside her began to convulse. "The process has already begun. He will rise again healed."

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat
Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 9:38

He wanted to help himself - really. To say that he was find to wander off on his own, and didn't need another cat - not even from his own clan - to escort him off the field. But the ground beneath his paws felt like it was pitching and swaying something fierce: water made solid. It was on the tip of his tongue to protest, but in the end, he just couldn't.

"Still - I do need to thank you. I could be one of those cats lying out there...and nobody would have known...who knows what would happen." He shuddered, partly out of the thought of just being left there, possibly to be trampled by the bigger cats, until his own clan realized he was missing. "Do you think that older warrior - that he's okay?" The other cat had run off pretty quick - he seemed to have been fighting someone else. The noble thing would have been to jump back into the frey - but Heronpaw knew that wasn't an option for him.

Heronpaw
HP: 1/20
SP: 60/80

Dustytuft | Dt [of] Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 12:24

The moment Silverfang brought Reedstar down, Creamstorm let her claws retract as she jumped off of Dewstar; her eyes wide as she landed and stared at the fallen leader. She knew very well that leaders had nine lives; and she judged by how Elea was talking that he hadn't been on his final one...Her eyes flickered toward Silverfang but she made no move toward her as she turned her head to Elea as she gave Dewstar a choice. Her claws dug softly into the ground as she awaited to hear Dewstar's answer; ready to fight once again if the leader was foolish enough not to give up even thought the odds were far from in her favor.

Creamstorm ended using Leap-And-Hold on Dewstar.

Creamstorm:
60/60 HP
135/200 SP

Dewstar:
20/120 HP
250/300 SP

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next