Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Revenge[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Revenge[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Revenge[CLOSED]   Revenge[CLOSED] EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 11:24

Spotfur was ready. He had been patrolling the Thunderclan border dawn to dusk for the last few days, hunting every once in awhile and bringing his prey back at dusk. The sun was just beginning to set, painting red, pink, orange, and yellow all over the horizon, turning the clouds purple, and leaving the rest of the sky a dark blue. The deep turquoise river bubbled beside him. He padded upriver. His pads left pawprints in the soft Newleaf soil. The green was all over, but all he saw was the red. Oh, how he wanted to dig his claws into her! Now he spotted the pretty grey pelt of Violetfall. He had hardened himself, imagining himself swiping her eye over and over again. There she was. He marched up to the smaller she-cat. He loomed over her, angrily. "You. You blinded Smokewish's eye, did you not?!" He growled, unsheathing his claws. He would not let her escape until she paid for what she did.

Last edited by Jade on Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 7:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

Revenge[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge[CLOSED]   Revenge[CLOSED] EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 0:20

Violetfall cowered beneath the RiverClanner's menacing glare. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, Spot... Spot..." She trailed off, realizing that she had no idea what his warrior name was. The anger in his eyes filled her with fear, and she stepped back cautiously. This was the same cat who had rescued her from the river moons ago in Leafbare. Then, he had been an apprentice like herself, small, frustrated, and alone, pouring out his heart to her. But these were different eyes looking at her now - eyes so full of anguish and hatred that it took all of her willpower not to turn tail and run. What had happened? How could he have changed so much? "Look, I- I don't know what's going on. But I thought we were friends!" she whimpered anxiously. "I don't understand!" She shook her head. "What I did to Smokewish... I didn't know! And I'm sorry! But it's part of fighting... I had to strike her. I didn't mean to hit her eye."

She looked at him imploringly. He had been her friend, she his confidant during a hard time, even though they had only met once before. Why did he scare her so much now? She could understand being upset over Smokewish, if she was his mate, or even just as a Clanmate. But scars and injuries were a part of Clan life. Clans fought each other, hurt each other, and then they were peaceful at the Gathering. Surely this cat wouldn't seek her out for simply doing her duty to her Clan?

ooc; no blinding, but give her a nice scar across her left eye c:

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Revenge[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge[CLOSED]   Revenge[CLOSED] EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 6:15

Spotfur did not let down his gaze. She looked so pitiful, and it was great. "It's Spotfur." He informed her coldly. "Were. That's a keyword here. You should have had total control over where your paw went. Or did you lose control, like this?" He swept a paw over her left eye, leaving bleeding claw marks in its wake. Revenge was sweet. Just for good measure, he gave her a nice strong shove into the river. That would teach her to mess with Riverclan.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

Revenge[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge[CLOSED]   Revenge[CLOSED] EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 12:11

Violetfall let loose a blood-curdling yowl as Spotfur's claws dug deep grooves across her eye. Stumbling back, she blinked, relieved that he hadn't damaged her eye itself, but nearly screaming again at the intense pain. Tiny drops of blood flew through the air as she swayed back and forth in confusion. Why did one small mistake matter so much?

She regained her footing without too much trouble, but just as she was about to back away, Spotfur gave her a hard shove, sending her tumbling backwards into the frigid rushing water. Thrashing wildly, she fought to keep her head above the flow, her cries of distress halting as she fought for control. The pain from where Spotfur had clawed her face was almost overwhelming, and her efforts became weaker every second. After only moments of struggling, Violetfall found herself forced down, barely able to see the sun through the dark, enveloping layers of the river.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Revenge[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge[CLOSED]   Revenge[CLOSED] EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 13:40

Satisfied that the deed had been done, Spotfur stepped back. However, her distressed calls reached his ears. What had he done? She wasn't Riverclan! Unhelped, Violetfall would drown, and her blood would be on his paws! "Oh, Starclan!" He took a running start and dove downstream. His eyes glanced around, quickly finding the small trail of blood that polluted the river. He swam as fast as possible. His jaws snapped on water. At last, they found her scruff. As if on automatic, he pulled her up. His legs pumped through the water, pulling the double weight up towards the sky. As soon as his paws found the land he dragged the she-cat out of the water. He pumped his paws on her chest to push any water out. "Oh, Starclan, don't let her die..." After a few moments, he could see her coughing up water. Relieved, he sat down. "I'm so sorry, Violetfall! I don't know what I was thinking..." He hung his head. He had nearly killed this cat.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

Revenge[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge[CLOSED]   Revenge[CLOSED] EmptyFri 20 Apr 2018 - 12:50

Violetfall gasped for breath. Dazed, she blinked her eyes open as she coughed up water. The world spun for a moment before she lifted her head. "Sp-Spotfur! Wh-what have you d-done?" she sputtered, scrambling away from him as she stood up. Blood and water pooled around her paws, and her fur was matted and dishevelled. "I should never have trusted you - all of this, over something that is a constant part of our lives? Over an honest mistake?" she cried, shaking her head. "How could you..." She turned away, picking up speed as she ran back into the forest, back to the safety of her Clan and her family.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenge[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge[CLOSED]   Revenge[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: