Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:32 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath tall rock for clan meeting." Raccoonstar called out to her clan.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Hawkpaw padded out of the apprentice den, looking to the leader. She wondered what was going on. She cleaned her fur, licking all the dirt out of it.

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:10 pm

Eaglepaw strode confidently from the fresh kill pile and towards the Tallrock, his fur having been prematurely groomed. He knew what this was for: it was finally time for him to become a warrior! He had waited so long, and he was excited to finally become a warrior of WindClan. A pang of sadness hit his heart with the wish that his siblings could be there to become warriors with him, but he couldn't let that thought affect him. He had done his grieving, and he had to move on. Taking a seat next to Hawkpaw, he looked up to see his father giving him a reassuring smile. Yeah, everything would be just fine.

Falconfang took his own place next to the Tallrock, relieved to see Raccoonstar back on her duties. Certain events had kept these ceremonies delayed, so it was a relief to see life back in the leader. Plus, this was a special ceremony: the ceremony where his son would become a warrior. He couldn't have been more proud, though it was truly sad that Eaglepaw's siblings and his mother wouldn't be there to see this momentous occasion. This was his son's moment though, so they both needed to be strong. When Eaglepaw sat down next to Hawkpaw, Falconfang gave him a reassuring smile, and it seemed to have the desired positive effect. Now the rest of the apprentices needed to get there.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:55 pm

OOC: Just going to post as Snow, no one else. ;v;

IC: Snowpaw, hearing the meeting being called from the apprentices' den. The white she-cat took a few strides carefully out, trying her best not to attract any attention from any of her clanmates who might shoot her some strange gazes or something like that.

She had last seen that Ravenpaw had left to gather herbs, and Lavenderheart was trying to keep the kits busy, though she had taken them over to watch the ceremony as Hawkpaw, the eldest of her kits, was to become a warrior.

However, Hawkpaw's littermates were nowhere to be seen, and Twistedfoot wasn't around. Taking a quick sniff around, and taking another step or two back, she didn't realize that she had bumped into another cat.

"S-sorry!"

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:25 pm

The orange tabby apprentice soon stepped out, fur clean and shining, free of matted areas.

Longpaw soon padded out, trying to show off his strength and happiness as he sat himself at the tallrock.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3561

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Bristlepaw, who hadn't been paying any attention, stumbled backwards, slightly confused on why Snowpaw had taken a few steps backward and ultimately into himself. The to-be warrior gathered his wits, and blinked up at Snowpaw. His head was tilted at an angle. "No, it's fine. But are you alright, Snowpaw?" His blue eyes shone with concern.

The ceremony was about to start, however he wanted to make sure that she was going to be alright with going out there. "No one will make fun of you, if that is what you are worried about." He gave Snowpaw a look of mischief. "They'd have to go through me first!"

His blue eyes shifted toward the Tallrock. "Come on, let's get going~" Without waiting for her reply, Bristlepaw nudged Snowpaw forward towards the Tallrock. And, towards their future.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:36 pm

"Today we are gathered here to make Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warriors. Please step forward." Raccoonstar said to the crowd before her.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:41 am

Hawkpaw stepped up, looking to the other apprentices that were becoming warriors along with her.

OOC: short post is derp

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Eaglepaw stepped up as well, confidence and excitement brimming in his eyes. He gave a quick glance to his father, who nodded and smiled. This was it. The moment where he would become a warrior was nearly here. He almost couldn't stand still in the sheer anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Longpaw grinned and stepped forward, he was finally going to be a warrior! This is the greatest time of his life! "I bet my warrior name is going to be Longtail, yeah, that sounds right. Longtail, that has a really nice ring to it" He silently muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Realizing who she had bumped into, Snowpaw gave another quick apology, "Sorry, Bristlepaw..." The half-blind soon-to-be warrior quietly looked away from the tom, wondering what she should say. At the moment, she didn't exactly want to meet his gaze, but she suddenly felt him nudging her. Taking a quick glance, the white she-cat scanned the nursery to the apprentices' den to the warriors' den. Having a long look back at the den she had been in for the last moon... season, she was a bit nervous about moving into a new den. After all, the moment she becomes a warrior, everything would be different. The thought gave her a slight chill down her spine, making her want to back out of the ceremony. Looking up to the sky, Snowpaw was thinking about what StarClan would have thought if she had done so. Would she be given shame and guilt? Would it have made her clanmates think she wasn't suited to the life of a warrior?

Taking a few pawsteps forward, Snowpaw muttered quietly to Bristlepaw, "I'll be alright... Just... Nothing." She didn't notice the mischief or concern in his eyes before. What's the point? She just felt like a burden and had to depend on others too frequently. Letting out a soft sigh, the she-cat just wanted to get this over with. After all, what's the worst that could happen at the moment?

Ravenpaw had come back with some herbs, walking towards her shared den with Shadeheart. Going through the storage, the she-cat carefully counted which herbs would be needed. There was enough of everything - except catmint. Making a quick note to herself, she placed her new herbs in and cleaned out the unusable ones. Afterwards, the SkyClan WindClan medicine cat apprentice padded out of the den, noticing it was a ceremony. Seeing her oldest sister close to the Tall Rock, she quickly knew that it was Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony. Inside, she felt proud of her sister, but as usual, Ravenpaw never showed it. Taking a seat by the medicine cat den, her cold and hostile gaze pierced through as she watched.

Lavenderheart was herding her kits back in the nuersery. She didn't exactly want to miss this ceremony for her eldest daughter. "Bluekit, stop pouncing on my tail! Whitekit, please stop that. Oh, S-shrikekit, get off me! F-frostkit...!" Letting out a sigh, she couldn't help, but stifle a purr at the keen personalities of the kits. Her first litter was lively, sure, but not this lively. "I'm heading to see Hawkpaw's ceremony - if you want to watch, just follow me, but behave."

OOC; ;7; I lied.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Raccoonstar spoke again, "I, Raccoonstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Hawkpaw stood up tall, her voice clear and determined. "I do."

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Eaglepaw puffed his chest out proudly and mewed with confidence, "I do." He had never meant something more in his life. He was beyond ready.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3561

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Bristlepaw lifted his head high, and with a calm, but yet stern voice, he replied; "I do."

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony   Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Eaglepaw, Longpaw, Snowpaw, Bristlepaw, and Hawkpaw's warrior ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next