Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Mar 2023 - 14:19

It was time. Shrikestar climbed to the top of the Tallrock, once more gazing down on his clan. Another kit of his was ready to become a warrior. A purr rumbled in his throat: these were good times indeed. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Mar 2023 - 16:22

Eaglepaw glanced around hardly able to sit still as another meeting was called, all his littermates had recently become warrior... was this gonna be his turn?

He skipped around looking for his mentor, when he saw him he sat right beside Flutterpetal.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 31 Mar 2023 - 12:10

Seeing yet another of his kits becoming a warrior, he couldn't help but beam with pride. "Eaglepaw, step forward." After he did, Shrikestar continued. "Are you willing to protect and fight for WindClan, even at the cost of your own life?"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 31 Mar 2023 - 17:06

Flutterpetal sat in the crowd. When Shrikestar called his apprentice's name, he nudged Eaglepaw softly forward. "Go ahead," he purred, his tail waving once behind him. His apprentice had worked hard; he deserved to join his littermates in the warrior's den.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 31 Mar 2023 - 21:51

Eaglepaw glanced quickly up at his mentor for reassurance one last time. Flutterpetal had been an amazing mentor and he enjoyed all his training under him.

Eaglepaw looked up at his father as he called him forward and and stepped up.

"I promise" he purred with a nod

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Apr 2023 - 12:51

Shrikestar smiled, knowing that things were going to be fine in WindClan as long as it stayed in these capable paws. "Then with StarClan watching over us, I give you your warrior name. From now on, you will be known as Eaglefly. May you continue to serve WindClan well, just as WindClan will serve you."
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Apr 2023 - 12:55

Eaglefly beamed with pride and happyness. Oh he was gonna finally get to join his littermates too!

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1