Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 10:40

Falconstar jumped to the top of the Tallrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"

OoC: Warrior names?
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 20:44

OOC: Longwhisker please!

Longpaw fairly leapt out of his nest where he lay resting. Finally he could become a warrior! He was so excited! Who else would be sharing his ceremony? Perhaps the beautiful Ivorypaw... One of his friends. When did "nice" change to "beautiful?" No matter, the she-cat was very pretty. And smart, and nice. But- to be a warrior!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 22:00

ooc- ok hold up! Sorry for this ooc but I never really finished training Ivorypaw, nor did I assess her. (or rowancloud....)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony VHQrlk5
Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 7:51

OoC: Next time, please PM me to avoid the wasteful OoC posts, but since it's already out here, I'll respond. I was given information that both cats (past for Rowan-, current for Ivory-) that they were/are ready to become warriors. Are you saying they were misinformed, or lying? Regardless, next time please PM me with strictly OoC information. I don't want it to be clogging up the topics, and I can react to it from there just fine.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 19:21

OOC: Pikachu would strangle y'all if she saw this. Me included now. Don't kill us Pika. Falcon, not to be rude, but can you please make Longpaw a warrior? I've been waiting for a while. I understand that technical difficulties suck. And whether Ivorypaw was ready or not, this topic's been going on for a while and she hasn't posted, so like as not she would have been left behind anyways.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 22:49

"Longpaw, you have done everything your mentor and your clan has asked of you with great exuberance and skill. It is time for you to become a warrior. From now on, you will be known as Longwhisker. You will sit vigil tonight, and tomorrow morning you will join your fellow warriors."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 16:47

Longwhisker grinned. He loved his name! And his whiskers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivorypaw and Longpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1