Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 13 Oct 2020 - 18:09

When Clovertwist had decided that his paws belong elsewhere, he'd left Eaglepaw mentorless, and the rest of the Clan had picked up where he'd left off. Olivestar couldn't be prouder of her Clan and the collective teaching that they'd done for the apprentice. She was happy that Eaglepaw's time to become a warrior had finally come, and the name that she'd picked for the apprentice was fresh in her mind as the climbed up the path to the Tallrock. The wind blew through her fur, warm, but cooling down as leaf-fall took hold, riding on on greenleaf's coattails, as she cast her gaze over the camp and her Clanmates.
"May all cats old enough to run the moor gather beneath the Tallrock!"
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 12:38

Eaglepaw, to say the least was excited. When Clovertwist had left for another clan she had been sad, but knew that there was no stoping him, instead she stepped up so that Olivestar would see that she was ready for warriorhood. She emerged from the apprentices den with her golden coat shinning and looking dignified. When she was informed ealier that morning of her warrior ceremony, she had gotten to work on making herself look her best since she was born. Eaglepaw was excited to see what name that Olivestar had choosen for her. She raised her head to the tallrock and waiting for the rest of her clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 17 Oct 2020 - 23:42

When the crowd below her had grown to a good size, and she was sure that Eaglepaw had joined them, Olivestar took a moment to find the golden spotted she-cat in the crowd. With an encouraging smile, she remembered all that the apprentice had done, all the hardships that she'd lived through, and the leader felt a sense of pride that yet another cat would be joining the ranks of a warrior.
"Eaglepaw, step forward."

When the bengal had done so, Olivestar continued.
"I, Olivestar of WindClan, ask my fellow Clanmates to look upon this apprentice. She’s trained hard to understand our ways, and I commend her to you as a warrior in return. Eaglepaw, do you promise to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 21:59

When her ceremony started she felt pride swelling in her chest. (I can't wait to be a warrior!) she thought. She stepped forwared, looked around at her clanmates. Her same clanmates that had supported her throughout her hardships and had support her when Clovertwist had left. She raised her head to look at Oliverstar. "I do." she said solemly.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 20 Oct 2020 - 12:36

Those two little words held a lot of weight and so much meaning, and the smile on Olivestar's face grew a little wider as Eaglepaw spoke. The soon-to-be-warrior's new name on the tip of her tongue, the leader continued to speak.

"Then by the approval of my Clanmates, I give you your warrior name. From this moment on, you will be known as Eagletalon. We honor your endless loyalty and the ferocity in which you express it, and I am proud to welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan.”

She hopped down from the Tallrock, following the trail down to the ground, and started up the traditional chant.
"Eagletalon! Eagletalon! Eagletalon!"
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 20 Oct 2020 - 12:47

Eagletalon raised her head proudly, happy at the name that her clan leader had given her. "Thank you." she said looking at Olivestar. "I promise to help in anyway that I can." she wished that Clovertwist was here with her, but she would see him at the next gathering provided that his clan leader let him come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Eaglepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: