Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foxy Business [PATROL]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Foxy Business [PATROL] Empty
PostSubject: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 12:55

Reedheart stood to his paws with a yawn, trying to take in as much sunlight as he could before he was forced to leave camp for patrol. It was nearly Sunhigh now, and it was his turn to check the borders now. Usually, it could have waited until Sunset, but with recent tensions... he stretched, and reluctantly walked to the center of camp. He especially had been wary of the other Clans these past moons, but things had been quiet, and the day was too nice to waste. "Patrol duty! Any volunteers?" he called out, hoping to rouse maybe one or two warriors to join him.

It wouldn't be anything too exciting, he was doubtful of any skirmishes... that would be perfect for some of the new apprentices. They'd need to learn their territory soon and how border patrols worked. It might also keep them busy and out of trouble for a little while. Those beetles in his nest had to have come from somewhere, anyways. "Sandpaw, Leafpaw!" he called out. Maybe that would get their mentors off their lazy tails as well.

Foxy Business [PATROL] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 13:16

Getting off her paws at her name being called, Leafpaw blinked her eyes before finally being awake. Glancing ocer at Reedheart, she noted that it was probably training. Exitig the den, she sat down and wated for Sandpaw to join her.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 13:53

Sandpaw hustled from the apprentices' den in a fluster, surprised that morning- no, sunhigh! -had come already. He sat down beside Leafpaw and licked down a few stray strands of fur on his chest in embarrassment. I didn't mean to be late!

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Foxy Business [PATROL] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sunny on Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 14:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 14:08

Leafpaw glanced at Sandpaw, but then turned her gaze to Reedheart. "Anyone else joining?" The calico asked.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 18:18

"I'd like to.", came a meow from the warrior's den, before the small form of Nightbird padded out. It's been a while since the last time I was out and about. She quickly padded over to the forming patrol and nodded to both apprentices. The dark she-cat then addressed Reedheart, tilting her head. "You won't mind, will you?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyWed 11 Sep 2013 - 13:09

"I don't mind at all." Reedheart mewed to the fellow warrior, before turning back to the two apprentices. "Is that all, then?" he asked, scanning the camp for anymore volunteers. He had hoped that he might get a few more warriors, but oh well... a large patrol wasn't needed. He flicked his tail and started towards the camp entrance. "Let's go then!"

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyWed 11 Sep 2013 - 14:06

Staying at a close pace to Reedheart's, Leafpaw flicked her tail. "Reedheart, how many moons old are you? Are you as old as Froststar?" She asked, curiously.....

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyWed 11 Sep 2013 - 15:23

The question took him by surprise, and he twitched his whiskers in thought as he slipped into the stream that guarded the camp. It was the second time that Froststar's age had come up. The leader was aging, true, and it made him wonder just how much longer they had with her as their ruler. "No, she was already leader by the time I was born. She was my mentor as well." he mewed as he swam to the other side of the stream, shaking water droplets from his pelt, shivering from the chilly water. It was refreshing, but it hinted at the coming cold... "I was kitted around this time in late Greenleaf... twelve moons ago?"

Was he getting older as well? He shook his head and turned around to wait for the rest of the patrol. He still felt as strong as he ever did... hopefully the elder den was far, far into the future, when he'd already seen seasons beyond count. "It will be my second Leaf-fall soon."

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyWed 11 Sep 2013 - 16:44

Leafpaw's eyes lit up. "Froststar is my mentor!" She chirped, happily.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyWed 11 Sep 2013 - 21:17

Sandpaw followed from behind, keeping a respectful distance away but still listening to the conversation. He felt refreshed and happy when he got out of the stream they crossed, not wanting to shake the water from his pelt.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 5:28

Nightbird dived into the stream last, not bothered at all by the cold water. This was due to her short, but thick fur. It was such a nuisance in Green-leaf, but with Leaf-fall approaching on fast paws, the black cat was kind of grateful now. Looking over at the tabby warrior, she felt his answer to the curious apprentice would have been her's as well, which was strange since their ceremonies had been so very far apart.
"Which border are we going to, Reedheart?", she mewed.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 14:49

Perking her ears at Nightbird's question, her paws twitched. Leafpaw slowed down somewhat, and slacked off to where she was beside Sandpaw.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 17:05

Reedheart flicked his ears, considering the question. "I was thinking the river... ThunderClan has been touchy lately ever since -- ugh!" The warrior suddenly stopped in his tracks and dug his claws into the soil, looking around wildly. "Do you smell that?!" he asked in a hushed demanding voice, his tail standing erect and his hackles raised.

A rank smell was coming from nearby, and through the grass a sliver of ginger fur and cold hungry yellow eyes could be seen.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 17:18

The pale ginger apprentice stopped in his tracks, his thick fur beginning to fluff up. He did indeed smell it, but he didn't dare say a word; he couldn't, anyway, not since he was quite frozen with fear. What's going on? I-I don't know what's happening! What's that smell? That sound? What eyes are those?!

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 17:43

At the back of the small patrol, Nightbird stopped short at everyone's looks of shock and surprise. Following their gazes, her green eyes met the canine's yellow ones. "Is that..", she whispered, just loud enough for the other cats to hear. "..a fox?" The whispering was unnecessary, she knew, as the fox had surely seen them. (And the fact that foxes probably couldn't understand her words, but she whispered just to be safe.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Business [PATROL]   Foxy Business [PATROL] Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxy Business [PATROL]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next