Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July Gathering 2013

Go down 
+14
Moonela Rae
Shade
Ice Cream Zombie
King Falcon I
Splotch
Echo
Reaper King
meme police
Honey Badger
May
Shadow
Ebby
Frosty
Sleepy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 Aug 2013 - 16:46

"Do you think me a fool, Raccoonstar?" Sagestar sniffed, interrupting her before she could finish. "How would my warriors pick up your disgusting scent anyways? We followed the trail right from New-WindClan land straight into the old SkyClan camp. None of my warriors could even find the old fox-hole." The ShadowClan leader gritted his teeth and dug his claws into the stone, "Why even deny it? The only thing I wonder is how you found it so easily." There were no zig-zags. No obvious signs of a search. Just a straight path from point A to point B.
His eyes glinted at her challenge of war. "That might have to be arranged." The bright side was that the old hidden camp was no longer hidden and they could use it to their advantage. The bad news was, is they hadn't found the WindClan stench, their enemies might've had a hide-out on their own territory. He was disgusted by the mere thought.

July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 PDt1Qqd July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 Aug 2013 - 17:16

The Windclan leader once again glared at the Shadowclan leader, "How do expect any of my warriors would know where that stupid camp would be anyway? It's not like we were any where close to their land so it seems like there is a fault in your argument." Raccoonstar had said. She stayed quiet for a moment, before speaking up again this time a little louder for everyone to hear, "It seems like, to me, that you are trying to frame my clan. There is no way possible that my clan would know about the camp. Even from our new borders we probably wouldn't be able to see it, Unlike Shadowclan, who in fact has direct access to our borders, and scent markers. Who also was neighbors to former Skyclan, and may have possible been to their camp once or twice. So there is, in a matter of fact, a chance that one of your warriors could have done this." The Windclan leader looked at the Shadowclan leader with a smug look on her face as she thought there points that may have happened sometime. She was going to defend her clan no matter what, even though she knew who had went into their territory.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 Aug 2013 - 17:34

The gray tabby narrowed his eyes, "Go ahead and check your land. Unlike you fox-pelts, my warriors actually know what a border is and have the mind not to cross it, not trample over it like a stupid badger." He hissed crossly. "You dare call my clan and I liars?" Sagestar flicked the edge of the tail, "I'd keep an extra ear out on the alert from now on." What a fool he had been, taking pity on WindClan after that fire had scorched their land. He had thought well of the extra defense against ThunderClan, but he realized with their numbers that his clan could just march into their camp if he so-well pleased. All he got out of this was a snake-tongued leader and a bunch of filthy trespassers to deal with. Perhaps he should start considering taking back what was rightfully ShadowClans...
Sagestar scowled and stepped back again.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 Aug 2013 - 19:50

Froststar glanced from Raccoonstar to Sagestar, studying the situation before her. Tensions were already running high, what with ThunderClan being late and all, and now this? She prayed to StarClan a fight didn't end up breaking out. "Why would WindClan need to cross into New-ShadowClan territory anyway? Perhaps you are just looking for a fight, Sagestar." She spoke nonchalantly, though she was unable to meet the tom's eyes. For a moment her thoughts flickered to Cloudkit and Mistkit, waiting patiently for her to return. She quickly forced the thought away. "RiverClan is doing extremely well. We have many new warriors and apprentices, as well as kits. Our clan is healthy and prospering." And not to be trifled with. She thought as she took a step back, glancing at the other leaders.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 0:24

As Gingerheart listened to the leaders speak, she scowled quickly as Raccoonstar quickly began bashing on Sagestar. The Shadowclan leader was right about the scents. Raccoonstar had to have had bees in her brain to think that Shadowclan was simply making that up or affiliating with Windclan warriors in any way. The senior warrior knew that Sagestar would never allow that, and if he wouldn't do anything about interclan relationships then Gingerheart certainly would.

Thrushstripe simply listened, trying hard not to keep his own thoughts from rushing into his head. The whole thing about Windclan-- were they really trying to take Shadowclan territory? They better not have! Immediately his brain switched into thinking mode, trying to figure out a way as to keep Windclan off of their territory. It was going to take some time, but Thrushstripe wasn't going to let Shadowclan get trampled on.

And Cinderfur couldn't care less about Shadowclan and Windclan disputes.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 0:54

Mapleface watched curiously, purring. Oh, if only she had friends in other clans.....

Lichenpaw was almost shaking. Would a fight break out at a Gathering?

((short post is short))

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 10:27

Crowpaw growled in annoyance. He turned, glaring at Lavenderheart. He knew very well that she was Skyclan at heart, and wouldn't be surprised if she had trespassed. Stalking over to her, he hissed in her ear. "If a war breaks out between Shadowclan and Windclan, it'll be your fault!"

Shadeclaw's hackles began to bristle. He never liked Raccoonstar, ever since he was an apprentice. He opened his mouth to protest, but quickly shut it, trying to calm down. This was not the time for fighting, after all. There would be plenty of time for that on the battle field, if a war did in fact break out at the borders.

Lionheart rolled his eyes. There they go again, the two most stubborn, self-centered leaders in all of the clans pitching fights with each other. When will it end? He was ready to leave as soon as they could.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 10:32

Nightcloud let out a huff as she listened to the leaders bickering, but she knew that Sagestar was of course right. She had gone and found the scent after hearing about it, and she knew it was the scent of WindClan. It was strong; ones that didn't come from a scent that a ShadowClan might of carried over. Part of her however, was interested. Part of her wondered if Raccoonstar was partly telling the truth; at least not knowing her warriors had crossed it...

Twistedfoot flinched as he listened to Sagestar argue with Raccoonstar, giving a look at the grey-ish blue she-cat next to him. Of course he knew how the scent had gotten there, he had been one of the ones that made it...Of course, seeing how Sagestar didn't know the whole story  he was angry that the leader could make such claims. How would a WindClan warrior even try to hunt in the undergrowth of what was left of the SkyClan territory?

July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 16:03

Mossstars tail flicked in irritation and a quiet growl was buried deep in his throat as the two leaders fought. He was almost tempted to shove both of them off Great Rock but he kept his irritation to just his tail. As they stepped back Mossstar rolled his eyes in relief that they finally had shut up. As Froststar stepped back he stepped forward and meowed boldly and loudly, wanting to get back to camp, "ThunderClan is thriving. We have been blessed with many new kits and apprentices. Lionstar has retired and is now an elder, Lionheart. I have taken up his position as leader." Then he stepped back, having nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 16:56

"Uhmm... What's wrong with visiting my former home for the last time before I fully make myself devote to WindClan?" Lavenderheart muttered under her breath, though loud enough for Crowclaw to hear. Glancing at the corner of her eye to look at Twistedfoot, she didn't meet the tom's gaze, looking down to her paws. Maybe she should've been left out on the moorland to starve, considering how much trouble she's caused. Flicking her ears, the blue she-cat leaned on the limp warrior, letting out a long sigh. She was worried about what she had caused, but maybe everything would be dismissed if she just revealed the truth. Seeing that the leaders have finished speaking, the WindClan warrior stood up slowly, looking to Raccoonstar, "May I... Speak please?"

Mintcloud, furious about ShadowClan's behavior of them accusing another clan of crossing the border. Those ridiculous mange-pelts were always looking for a fight with the other clans, sometimes with no reason of whatsoever. Aren't they just fish-brained? Although she was absolutely furious inside, the silver tabby's fur lied flat and her gaze remained calm. She didn't exactly like WindClan, but ShadowClan was almost always an enemy to every clan. As she heard a soft voice speak from somewhere, Mintcloud saw a small sleek blue she-cat, who she might add, was awfully pretty, stand up in asking to permission to speak. What secret did she hide?

Fawnpaw muttered something her breath as she heard the leaders bicker. Receiving harsh glances from other clans, the apprentice hissed angrily at them, her eyes burning with fury. WindClan scent was clearly there and recognizable! Her Clanmates wouldn't want their filthy stench all over their land!

Snowpaw shrunk back as Mapleface kept talking, she didn't like this she-cat very much. She didn't seem trustworthy, as if she was looking for some sort of gossip to get from the other clans, wanting their every secret. Just because she was blind in one eye, doesn't mean that she couldn't tell. Waving her tail, she started to slowly sneak away from the other warrior.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 17:10

Raccoonstar snapped her head back to Lavenderheart, and gave her an ice cold glare. "No you can't. You can speak later at camp, and if it is important enough I will speak it at the gatherings." The leader snapped at her warrior before jumping off the rock. "This gathering is over, Windclan lets go home." Raccoonstar growled pushing herself forward towards her territory ignoring any protests from the leaders or warriors.

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 17:11

Crowpaw glared at her, flicking an ear as she stepped up to speak. Ignoring Raccoonstar, he stepped up as well. "Oh yes, please allow her to speak Raccoonstar, considering she carries Shadowclan scent all over her." He hissed loudly, standing to his paws. "I knew we couldn't trust her, still attached to her old clan." The tom snarled, glaring at Lavenderheart. She probably didn't even have any Shadowclan scent on her by now, but his words would prove a point, hopefully. He had never trusted the she-cat, always Skyclan at heart.

Shadeclaw looked over in alarm as two other cats, seemingly Windclan, spoke up. What was going on now?

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 17:20

Raccoonstar turned her head to look back over her shoulder, she looked at the Crowpaw with the same ice cold glare she gave Lavenderheart. "Crowpaw you do not decided if she is to speak , and it seems to me Shadowclan has brain washed you into believe such false accusations. Now get back to camp before I assign you apprentice duties for the rest of your life." The Windclan leader growled before moving back towards her camp for now on ignoring the rest of any protests.

Last edited by Coon @ on Fri 2 Aug 2013 - 17:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 17:21

The ShadowClan leader was caught rather off guard by the light, dainty voice that carried over the entire clearing. His gaze looked out and pin-pointed Lavenderheart in the crowd. What in StarClan's name could she want? His interest didn't peak until he realized how quickly Raccoonstar had been to shut the she-cat up and dismiss the gathering. Before he could even react, a younger black tom had gotten up on his feet, presumably from WindClan as well; his words had the tom growling at the back of his throat. "Now, hold on, Raccoonstar. I don't believe this is over." The end of his tail twitched. "I think we'd all be interested to hear what this warrior has to say." He said, gaze traveling back to the she-cat, his words and gaze inviting her to go on. Still attached to her old clan. Now what could that have meant?

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 17:36

Froststar glanced from each leader, her gaze resting on Sagestar for just a moment before she looked over at Lavenderheart with kind eyes. "I feel the warrior should have a chance to speak."  It seems whatever she has to say Raccoonstar is trying to keep hidden, after all. "Please, go on.. Lavenderheart, was it?"

Last edited by Frostato on Fri 2 Aug 2013 - 17:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

July Gathering 2013
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next