Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July Gathering 2013

Go down 
+14
Moonela Rae
Shade
Ice Cream Zombie
King Falcon I
Splotch
Echo
Reaper King
meme police
Honey Badger
May
Shadow
Ebby
Frosty
Sleepy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 16:23

Shadeheart padded in after her leader and deputy. It was her first time at a gathering as the Medicine Cat Apprentice. Her scarred face probably still scared some younger cats, but she didn't mind. She had gotten used to everyone looking at her funny.

Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 17:30

Morningfur padded into the clearing after her leader. She hadn't been to a Gathering in moons, having been busy around camp. She glanced around for the other medicine cats, spotting Shadeheart. She was the only other medicine cat she saw, so she padded up to her. "Hello, Shadeheart," she greeted. "How are things in WindClan?"

July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 11:26

Fawnpaw sighed, seeing Crowpaw look alone. Oh, what the heck, she decided to give him another chance. She didn't have many friends in ShadowClan anyway, so she could at least have some kind of friendly rival or someone close to her age. The apprentices in her clan weren't exactly the type that liked to bond and cuddle or get closer to others, so it was difficult to make friends with anyone. The brown she-cat guessed that was the same for Crowpaw, either that or he was one of those grumpy toms that always got into trouble. She had a glint of amusement in her eyes as she bounded over to Crowpaw, mewing, "Sorry about last Gathering and my temper... I sometimes have a short fuse and can get a little out of hand. Hope you can forgive me?"

Mintcloud nodded in agreement to Reedheart, "ShadowClan has always been sneaking around and their attitude matches that of their stench. They're an interesting bunch and I never quite liked them." Looking towards the leaders, the she-cat wondered when they were going to start, but that might not be anytime soon. Cats were really trying to share tongues, and hopefully, this Gathering would be peaceful rather than a mess.

Hearing Bristlepaw, Snowpaw nearly leaped back in surprise. "Oh... yeah..." the she-cat replied softly, though she really didn't feel like sharing tongues like every other cat. She wanted to keep attention away from her, though, what was wrong with hanging out with her clanmates? Sighing, Snowpaw mewed, "What do you think this Gathering will be like? I heard a few Gatherings went pretty bad because of what happened to SkyClan... Whoever they are..."

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 11:40

Twistedfoot came limping in after his Clan, his tail flickering. He glanced around the clearing with a soft sigh, only smiling when he saw the shape of Lavanderpaw weaving in and out of the sea of cats. He quickly limped toward her, his eyes sparkling. "Hey, Lavanderpaw!"

July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 12:19

Crowpaw looked up, hearing a voice, and shocked as he realized it was that she-cat from last gathering. What, was she apologizing? He didn't expect that. No one ever said 'sorry' to him, in fact, it was normally the other way around, and was also often forced out of him by the leader or some other cat. "Oh er...O-of course." He stammered, shaking his head lightly to clear it. "Yeah, it's fine. I'm used to it. I'm not looking for pity though." The tom added, his regular attitude fixing in automatically. Noticing this, he quickly tried to push it away. No matter how much he hated to admit it, every cat needed friends, if not a neutral ally or rival. But there was no way he'd befriend a cat from another clan...Still, might as well not act like an idiot and shoo everyone away. He needed to work on that.
Looking up at Fawnpaw, Crowpaw tipped his head in slight curiosity. "I'm Crowpaw. I don't think I caught your name last time...? Or at least there was too much ruckus with all the leaders arguing to remember."

Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013 - 10:43

Lichenpaw followed close behind Morningfur. It was his first gathering and he was really nervous. "Morningfur, will they try to eat me?" he asked softly.

((Can I just say Maple got her name for this topic?))

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013 - 15:08

Shadeheart replied to Morningfur, "Everything is alright in WindClan." She decided not to mention the badger attack. Then, to Lichenpaw, she added, "Depends on who you talk to. I probably won't eat you"

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013 - 20:23

ooc: I completely forgot to add Thrush. I'm a bad person.

Thrushstripe had quickly followed behind his leader as he made it into Fourtrees. It looked even more amazing the second time, although he didn't feel as excited. He had gotten a little more used to the atmosphere, but all of these cats! It was like walking in a dream! Well, it was a really awkward dream, but at the same time it was still just strange. Although, this time, he had decided to keep with the other Shadowclan warriors. He was finally one of them, but he had yet to really fit in.

Last edited by Shadow on Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 12:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3559

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013 - 22:26

Bristlepaw hummed in response, all the while glancing carefully at the other cats as they mingled. The warriors were really big. Perhaps bigger then most of the WindClan warriors. WindClan was known for its small cats that made it up. Though, what they had lost in size, they got in speed. Bristlepaw looked back over at his Clanmate. "I hope we get along. StarClan knows how many things we need to work out." The young tom teared his gaze from Snowpaw, then to the leaders. They seemed so tall and proud. Then the way the moon shone behind them only added to the leaders' nobility.

Bristlepaw knew that there was a chance he wouldn't become leader. The apprentice was perfectly fine with that. All leaders were chosen by StarClan. And to be honest, he didn't feel that special.  But, he couldn't help but feel amused when a kitish thought ran though his head.'Just wait, I'll be the best warrior ever!'

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013 - 9:18

((I'll have her be Mapleface now.))

Lichenpaw nodded. "Thank StarClan! What clan are you from? With all the different scents around, it's hard to tell." Lichenpaw frowned. "You're not from ThunderClan, right?" Lichenpaw's frown faded in to a smile. "Even so, I'm Lichenpaw, Morningfur's apprentice!" he ventured boldly, and took a step forward to rub cheeks with the cat-- his usual welcome.

Mapleface lifted her pretty head and looked around. Clicking on someone to talk to, Mapleface slid up to Bristlepaw. From the scent of the cat, she could tell he was WindClan. "hello there." she purred out softly, sitting down and resting her tail by her paws.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013 - 9:26

OOC- Forget posting, no one does that crap anymore.

IC- Duckpaw nodded at Reedheart, looking at the dark pelted warriors before looking around at the other two Clans as they arrived. "Will the Gathering start soon?" he whispered as he looked at the four leaders on the Great Rock.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013 - 11:41

"Oh, there you are Twistedfoot! I've been looking for you..." Lavenderpaw mewed, her voice trailing off as if she thought that the tom was going to abandon her this Gathering. While she did have some other friends in the Clans, she didn't exactly talk to all of them that often because she rather stay by someone she was more close to - someone she could trust. Growing a bit hot from embarrassment, her eyes glistened a more violet color in the moon. Taking a seat, the she-cat purred softly before turning her gaze towards the leaders.

Fawnpaw licked her chest fur, trying to hide a look that was a bit hard to tell what it was. "I don't look for much pity either, I just had the urge to apologize this time around," the ShadowClan apprentice replied cooly. Before seeing Crowpaw ask her curiously what her name was. Now that she thought about it, she did need a neutral ally from another clan. Muttering something under her breath, Fawnpaw mewed, "My name's Fawnpaw. I introduced myself last time, but you probably didn't hear it because you had to leave early." Waving her tail, the brown she-cat quickly pointed her attention towards the leaders.

Snowpaw nodded to Bristlepaw, the fact that she felt a bit more comfortable around him than others was a bit hard to explain in her opinion. Even so, perhaps she had a bit more in him than she first anticipated. Likewise, she turned her gaze towards the leaders, her left eye only showing visibility while the other showed a blank emotion that can't be expressed in words. Curious as to what Bristlepaw was thinking, she tilted her head as if she was trying to see into his head, but that wouldn't be possible. As soon as she heard someone approach them, Snowpaw quickly shrank down and kept as silent as she possibly could. Why couldn't it be easier to have it be just her and Bristlepaw next to each other?

Mintcloud shook her head, "I don't think the Gathering's starting yet until every cat has settled down, Duckpaw." It was interesting to see how all the cats were more peaceful this time around. The other Gatherings were just... awful. She didn't want to go back there. Keeping a calm gaze, a nice cool aura seemed to be emitting from her as she kept herself relaxed. Lifting her muzzle, her river blue eyes looked up to the leaders, reflecting the moon's light.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013 - 12:11

Twistedfoot let out a small laugh, shaking his head as he sat down next to Lavanderpaw. "Sorry about that, my twisted paw was holding me up." His voice drifted away a bit as he glanced at his twisted limb, letting the noise of the gathering flood over him and Lavanderpaw. He would of hated it if he had missed out on sitting next to the she-cat because of his limp, but he guessed he was lucky that it didn't trip him up. The undergrowth that could be found here but not on his own territory bothered him to no end, he was always catching his paw on something...He shook the thoughts away, focusing on the leaders. His eyes sparkled with interest when he noticed something. Where is ThunderClan?

Nightcloud shifted from paw to paw from her spot, not paying attention to the cats around her. She wanted to get this gathering started. She knew that some unspoken tension had been arose with the Clans, and she would be surprise if nothing about how ShadowClan and WindClan had split what was once SkyClan's territory. Just the fact that the Clans were taking over each other's territories seemed a bit...odd, but the fact that ShadowClan had taken the part that connected with RiverClan because of Sagestar's 'reasons' made her even more alarmed. It seemed odd, questioning her leader but she had no idea what Sagestar's reasons were and she couldn't help but wonder what they were...

Maplepaw was quite from her spot, happy that nobody had spoken with her. Her eyes flickered in the faint moonlight as she gazed at the leaders, wondering what the gathering would start. Not like she really wanted to hear the other Clans bragging about how they are doing good and are growing. Part of her was hoping for a fight to break out but she knew that the gatherings were meant to be a peaceful time but that didn't mean she didn't want to fight some ShadowClan scum. Just sitting near the enemies seemed wrong, but talking with them? She let out a snort, but paused when she tasted the air. Her green eyes flickered as she attempted to make out the different scents. The faint scent of ash was WindClan...the murky, muddy, foul scent had to be ShadowClan and of course she knew her own Clan's scent...But where in StarClan was ThunderClan? A small frown appeared on her face as she scanned the clearing. Had something happened to them?

July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013 - 13:34

Ooc: Heck, I've been assuming this was after Darky's ceremony :/

Ic: Crowpaw followed her gaze, looking up at the three leaders. Thunderclan was late. "Yeah, that was a bit sudden." He huffed in agreement, but not saying anymore than that. At least Fawnpaw wasn't one of those too-excited apprentices who were quick to befriend every apprentice from every clan. Still, he couldn't bring himself to be too nice to her, since she was the enemy. Perhaps she could be considered a rival of his? Whatever the case, he was more interested at the moment of where the fourth clan leader was.

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 2:37

Shadeheart rubbed cheeks with Lichenpaw. "I'm from WindClan. But speaking of ThunderClan, I wonder where they could be? I haven't seen any of them here yet."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2013   July Gathering 2013 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

July Gathering 2013
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next