Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Downpour [P12]

Go down 
+21
Ice Cream Zombie
Stormi the Gummy
Mistpelt
Knight
Kip
meme police
Darky
Frosty
Shadow
Moonela Rae
Reaper King
Shiny
Splotch
King Falcon I
Echo
Kitty
Ebby
Honey Badger
May
Jay
Sleepy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Downpour [P12] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 16:26

Crouching in the bushes, Kestrelflight peered out in horror. Beside her was Redheart and Lilacstorm; strangly silent as they took in the scene. Cats were dropping left and right, but she wasn't quite sure what to do.
EDIT:
Shrieking as she watched Silentpaw fall to the ground, she reached behind her and grabbed the leaf bundle containing cobwebs. She hesitated, and dropped the bundle. There was no way she could just treat her in the middle of battle. Racing out, she dodged teeth and claws, reaching the still apprentice. Grabbing her scruff, she began to pull the she-cat to the safety of the edges.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Downpour [P12] - Page 8 B6dp9h

Last edited by Kestrelflight on Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 16:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 16:41

Jean tried to keep up a strong facade. The moment she'd be able to get free, she'd show that clan cat what she was made of! The she-cat finally managed to kick herself away and took a step back - looking at that apprentice; seeing a murderous look in her eyes, much like the people who raised her. The young one felt the strangest mix of respect and fear before being thrown down again, shrieking as her soft underbelly was attack. "Stop it! STOP!" she screamed, starting to black out. No, she couldn't do this... She was going to die. Gods, have mercy on her!
When Maria and Adhemar had come to their rescue, the little one was near out of it, barely able to stand on her feet. Was she really still alive? She felt the pain. Her heart was heavy. She had to be.
The Gods spared her.

"Maria! Maria come on! We have to go!" She forced herself forward, pleading with her old friend and shoving against her as she fled from the clearing. She was a coward, but she was alive.

Downpour [P12] - Page 8 PDt1Qqd Downpour [P12] - Page 8 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 16:50

Before she knew it, Maria's legs were carrying her away. She was leaving without a scar, her head pounding as Adhemar yelled at her. She couldn't hear his words. She felt relieved as she and her friend ran, not caring that the Gods now hated her. She just kept running away from the battle...

Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 16:53

Nightpaw froze. Suddenly she was faced by Adhemar, who stood by the fallen Silentpaw. Fear flashed through her eyes. He would kill her, no doubt. She could see Larchpaw fleeing in the corner of her eye. Now she felt just like Fulk had. Good as dead. No apprentice could defeat a full-grown warrior who had a taste for blood! "Dear Starclan..", the apprentice murmured as she attempted to blend into the dark ground.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by ~Nightpaw~ on Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 17:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 16:55

Larchpaw growled, She wouldn't be treated like a coward! Leaping down, and racing after the cat, she swatted the apprentice she had been trying to finish off earlier. "I will not let you treat me like a coward, or destroy my clan!" She hissed, fleeing once more. Her secret weapon, hiding. But it wouldn't last her long. Shooting up the tree faster than a squirrel.

Larchpaw used Front-Paw blow, costing 10 Stamina and dealing 2 damage.

Larchpaw:
14/20
30/80

Jean:
-1/20
80/80

ooc: Not trying to god-mod. Just fighting.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 17:16

Tancred was frozen in fear as he saw Flamestar come charging towards him. He didn't move away or flinch as he felt Silentpaw's weight being taken off him, and felt Flamestar's claws go down his back. He tried to stand to escape, but his legs where frozen from the fear, he soon collapsed to the ground only to be picked up again by his throat. He hung there limp as he felt his life slowly ebb out of him. So this is how it all ends? He thought to himself, not being able to speak, he glanced up at the stars watching them shin brightly. I hope the gods bring me peace.. He closed his eyes, and welcomed the blackness that came to him.

Raccoonheart growled as she felt Emicho's teeth grab hold of her scruff, and drag her into the mud. She tried to reach the she-cat with her front paws but was unable to. She had to find a a way out of this. She swore she wouldn't let this cat win. The Windclan deputy started to twist trying to get Emicho to let go of her scruff.

Raccoonheart is stunned for 0 turns

Raccoonheart:
HP:77/100
SP:225/280

Emicho:
HP:59/100
SP:150/200

Carenza hissed in a rage as Silverpaw attacked her soft under belly. Okay now she officially didn't like any of these clan cats, or at least this one. She jumped away from the Skyclan cat, and turned to face her. Her amber eyes blazing like fire. She let out a loud yowl as she ran to attack Silverpaw. She was about to jump on her when she dove underneath Silverpaw, and scratched at her belly, as she passed under.

Carenza used Belly Rake causing 7 damage, and costing 10 Stamina

Carenza
HP:13/20
SP:60/80

Silverpaw
HP:1/20
SP:35/80

Hugh flinched as he felt Nightpaw jump on top of him, and squish him to the ground. He couldn't move. He was stuck until the cat got off his back. He flinched every time the cat dug her claws into his back, turning his white fur pink from the blood. He dug his claws into the ground until he felt the weight from Nightpaw gone. He stood from the ground, and looked over to Carenza. He wanted to help her, he would have to ignore Nightpaw for now. He ran over to Silverpaw, and dealt the last blow knocking her unconscious.

Hugh used Front Paw Strike causing 6 damage, and costing 10 Stamina

Hugh
HP:12/20
SP:60/80

Silverpaw
HP:0/20
SP:35/80

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 17:25

Kitty... I can't even... wat?
Full on Godmoddery, right there.
Jean is gone, bro.

And I'mma wait for Skia to post for Odo, 'cause of Rusty.

The lean tabby slit his eyes, a harsh growl held at the back of his throat - what an arrogant cat! "Trickery! Witchcraft!" Peter spat on the leader in disgust. "The Gods welcome my brother with open paws, and when I spill your blood against the ground, they will shower me with reward!" He let out another insane laughter, "And when I'm done with you, I'll kill your mate! And then your kits! My only regret will be that you never heard their screams!" Peter raised one paw up, as if to finish Stormstar, before letting out a choking sound. The tom was thrown back, his head harshly hitting the ground. He tried to get back up slowly, but he was in a daze.

A second cat came sprinting in, now, doing near the same thing to Flamestar as he had done to Peter. "Have a taste of your own medicine, rotten scum." He growled, shaking the SkyClan leader in his powerful jaws before throwing the tom to the side; Walter's mad eyes turned back to Stormstar.

Peter is dazed for one more turn.
Walter used 'Scruff Shake' on Flamestar, costing 25 stamina and dealing 8 damage. Flamestar is stunned for one turn.

Peter
HP;; 90/100
SP;; 190/200

Walter
HP;; 100/100
SP;; 175/200

Stormstar:
HP;; 86/120
SP;; 215/300

Flamestar:
HP;; 112/120
SP;; 265/300

Downpour [P12] - Page 8 PDt1Qqd Downpour [P12] - Page 8 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Fourpie on Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 17:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15111

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 17:25

The member 'Fourpie' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Downpour [P12] - Page 8 Mistpe10
Downpour [P12] - Page 8 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 17:31

Conrad gasped as he felt himself get pushed to the ground. Blindly, he kicked up and felt his hind paws hit a soft underbelly. He scratched desperately before kicking the warrior away, rolling to his paws only to see Patcheye. "I... see..." he half-panted, half-murmured to himself. For a second he considered padding over to her and sinking his teeth into her neck, but Conrad didn't move. Instead he turned away, looking around the clearing at the carnage, his breath catching in his throat.

It was clear to see that this would be a fight to the death. Deep down, he wished for a Clan leader to appear and order a retreat, but he knew it wouldn't happen. For a brief moment, fear gripped his heart as he realized the inevitability of his own demise. The pain shooting through the black furred soldier reminded him that he wouldn't be able to survive another fight, but still, he didn't make any move to run. Conrad would do anything that might help his family and fellow soldiers win, no matter the cost.

Conrad used Belly Rake, dealing 12 damage and using up 10 stamina.

Conrad:
14/60 HP
140/200 SP

Patcheye:
0/40 HP
15/120 SP

Nicholas yowled in pain, stumbling backwards to escape the blow. "I-I'll kill you!" he muttered through gritted teeth, lashing out a paw against Cedarfur's muzzle. It was obvious the older cat had already hurt him badly, and every instinct told Nicholas to flee. Still, he held is ground. "I'm no coward, savage!"

Nicholas used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and using up 10 stamina.

Nicholas:
8/20 HP
60/80 SP

Cedarfur:
48/60 HP
190/200 SP

Emicho felt Raccoonheart slip out from her grasp and she quickly ran her claws along the she-cat's flank, snarling into Raccoonheart's ears as she did so. "You can't beat me!" Emicho growled, digging her claws deeper into Raccoonheart's fur. Adrenaline pumped through her, and the sounds of other battles were quickly drowned out. Oh, to feel blood on her claws... The gods would reward her after this!

Emicho used Front Paws Strike, dealing 15 damage and using up 25 stamina.

Emicho:
59/100 HP
125/200 SP

Raccoonheart:
62/100 HP
225/280 SP

Downpour [P12] - Page 8 I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleeptato on Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 18:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 17:37

Patcheye felt claws rip into her soft belly, a gasp escaping her mouth, biting her maw she let herself give out, she was at her limit, surley a medicine cat would come help me, right? of course! their medicine cats! the thoughts rang in her head as she let herself fall onto the crimson red blades of grass of fourtrees.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 17:58

Phillip's eyes grew wide as he hit the cold, dusty ground. He struggled to find air, and his breath came in shallow gasps as he looked up at Gingerheart. For the first time, there was something new in his eyes; fear. He knew he had to win this battle, but was he really about to lose? He wasn't stupid. Losing wasn't really an option among the Deomilites. You'd appear weak if you lost. He tried to stand, falling to the ground again in vain. He blinked quickly, trying to stop his head from spinning.

~

Shagrat was whimpering now, keeping her eyes closed for just a moment. No. I'm not finished yet. Letting out a sharp growl, before leaping forward and grabbing the tom by the scruff. She shook her head side to side with as much strength she could muster, before letting go and turning to face the clan cat once again, eyes narrowed.

Shagrat used Scruff Shake, dealing 5 damage and costing 25 stamina. Falconfang is stunned for one turn.

Falconfang:
HP: 30/60
SP: 135/200

Shagrat:
HP: 15/60
SP: 145/200

~

Leopold had just started towards a warrior when he was knocked off his feet. He quickly regained his balance, blinking away blood as it quickly began to blind him. "Stupid clan scum." He growled darkly, bolting forward and latching his teeth deep into the clan cat's shoulder. He held on even after he tasted blood, though he wasn't sure if it was his own or the cat's.

Leopold used Teeth Grip, dealing 10 damage for three turns and costing 20 stamina.

Leopold:

HP: 46/60
SP: 180/200

Dewclaw:
HP: 50/80
SP: 220/220

~

Froststar took a moment to watch Eleanor leap at Sagestar. She was tempted to help, but Melisende didn't look to well. An easy target. She was in a warrior mindset now. She had spent so much time worrying about how to take care of her clan, that this simple task of fighting was wonderful. She didn't even have to think. This was the sure fire way to help out. Even if she lost a life... it would be for the best. She was an animal, all instinct as she darted forward, rammed into the white she-cat, sending her tumbling on to her back. The calico stabbed her claws into the cat's shoulders and dug into the soft skin of the commander's belly with a frenzy of unsheathed back claws.

Froststar used Belly Rake, dealing 20 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Froststar:

HP: 83/120
SP: 235/300

Sagestar:
HP: 88/120
SP: 230/300

Melisende:
HP: 52/120
SP: 275/300

Eleanor:
HP: 58/120
SP: 235/300

Last edited by Frostato on Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 17:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 17:58

The member 'Frostato' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1, 5

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 18:25

Cedarfur sighed at the cat. At first he was going to give him a chance to flee; a chance to run as some of his comrades were doing. However, it seemed unlikely as he was struck. A brief pulse of impatience flowed through Cedarfur and he rammed a paw into his opponent's chest, knocking him over.

Cedarfur used Front Paw Strike, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

42/60 HP
180/200 SP

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amalric and Godfrey fought in a flurry of paws and kicks. The battle was tense and violent, with bloody scratches appearing over both cats. Gradually, they moved up the Great Rock as they evaded each others attacks. Before he knew it, Amalric was standing with his back to the battle, out of room and looming a large height over the cats. It was a possibly fatal fall. Was this it? Godfrey snicked. "The Gods have awarded me. After that fool Urban dies, they will crown me prophet. And you will be long gone into the blackness of the Underworld. Godfrey sneered, his foreign voice adding to the vitriolic tone. "You are a fool, heretic. I win; you lose!"
The big cat leapt and Amalric's life flashed before his eyes. Starving, Joanna, Shadowclan. He couldn't die.
He jumped.
He went slightly backwards, hanging off the Great Rock as Godfrey lunged over him, yowling as his back hit the ground under him. Amalricscrambled back up the rock, knowing his fake out had worked. He had ducked, letting his hind legs fall, and lowering himself like this had let him win. Godfrey was dead; he was sure.

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 18:39

Raccoonheart flinched as she felt sharp claws go along her flank leaving a red trail behind them as they went along. She winced as she felt the claws go deeper into her fur. The gray she-cat quickly jumped away after hearing what Emicho said. "It will be you who can't beat me!" She growled at her opponent. She bunched up her muscles and sprang forward on the Emicho, and biting her shoulder. The windclan deputy dug her teeth deep into Emicho's shoulder refusing to let go.

Raccoonheart used Teeth Grip causing 13 damage, and costing 20 stamina. Emicho is in a Teeth Grip for 3 turns.

Raccoonheart:
HP:62/100
SP:205/280

Emicho
HP:46/100
SP:125/200

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Coon@ on Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 18:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 18:39

The member 'Coon@' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Downpour [P12]
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next