Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Downpour [P12]

Go down 
+21
Ice Cream Zombie
Stormi the Gummy
Mistpelt
Knight
Kip
meme police
Darky
Frosty
Shadow
Moonela Rae
Reaper King
Shiny
Splotch
King Falcon I
Echo
Kitty
Ebby
Honey Badger
May
Jay
Sleepy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Downpour [P12] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 15 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013 - 1:36

Suddenly Thierry's entire world changed. There was no way he was getting out of this. He was done for. He was a disgrace, but he wasn't going to go down without a fight... well, he tried at least. But, when Reedheart's jaws suddenly clamped around his neck, his anger suddenly turned into panic. He was going to die. There was no way out of it now. The pain was unbearable as he began to feel his own blood spill out of his neck and well up in his throat. He tried as hard as he could to fight back; to push Reedheart away from him, yet nothing was working. He was done.

As he lost more and more blood, Thierry's movements began to grow weaker and weaker. It was like he was just too tired to move. Although, the adrenaline in his veins and the suffocating feeling continuously reminded him of his terrible fate. Yet, in just a short time, he managed to accept death. It was imminent, and he couldn't do anything to prevent it otherwise. Now all he could do was take a couple of breaths before the light began to fade out of his eyes. In his last moments, Thierry shifted his gaze to look straight at the Riverclan warrior. "You're no... bet-.. than..." He gurgled, only managing to finish his sentence on his lips before his body finally went limp and the last remnants of the breath in his lungs escaped slowly through the blood that had pooled in his mouth and on the ground. Finally, Thierry was dead, yet he had said what he wanted to.

"You're no better than us now."

ooc; yes. cheesy. it channels into the inner morality of Reedheart so shaddup ;A; not only that, but this is a pretty awesome idea twist/thing for 1:35 a.m. BLAME THE BRAIN, MAN. BLAME THE BRAIN.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 15 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013 - 17:00

Amalric's breathing was rapid. He looked up at Sagestar, and gave a weak smile. "Did you kill him?" he croaked. The rogue's tail lashed weakly, thudding against the ground over and over. Even as he was dying he was anxious to know how the battle panned out. He was so very passionate about battles, even to his very death. The trail of blood from his mouth had let up as he ceased movement, but his breathing had almost become impossible. It was almost as if he was missing half of his breathing capacity, and respiration was becoming a grueling task. "Sagestar. Have I ever told you about my father?" he suddenly asked, laughing silently to himself.

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 15 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013 - 20:05

Sagestar's eyes blinked open as he heard the faint sound of his friend's voice. Looking rather surprised, he padded over to Amalric's body, curtly nodding in answer to his question. "He's dead." The leader muttered, "Your plan worked. The clans won." The gray tabby slit his emerald gaze, where on earth was a medicine cat when it was needed? He almost told Amalric to stop talking, saying - "You shouldn't be -", but he stopped himself. He sadly knew this was the end and the tom deserved his final words. "No, you haven't." He meowed softly, though he couldn't even feign empty amusement.

Downpour [P12] - Page 15 PDt1Qqd Downpour [P12] - Page 15 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 15 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013 - 20:12

Amalric chuckled once more. "When I was...a kit, my sister and I lived with our...parents. My father was a strong, noble cat. He had saved my mother...from a monster, and they...fell in love. He was a hero, and I admired him...looked up to him. I wanted to be him. Sadly, I grew up to be a...scrawny rogue." the cat stopped to regain his breath. "You remind me of him, Sagestar. Take care of Shadowclan....that's all I ask, please."
He suddenly erupted into a violent cough, the spasm shaking his body. Blood erupted from his mouth, spilling into the ground. He started wheezing. Saying that had taken up the remainder of his energy.

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 15 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013 - 20:26

Sagestar visibly flinched from the honesty of his words, shaking his head. "No, you'll still always have a place among us." The ShadowClan muttered under his breath; shutting his eyes for a second - thinking of some way to save him. His emerald gaze turned up to the sky, fighting against the rain. "My warrior ancestors, I ask you to look down on this cat. He has not only given his life for ShadowClan, but for the entire forest as well. Let StarClan receive him among their ranks." He bowed his head, praying that StarClan would show Amalric compassion. "Sleep now, brother."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 15 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013 - 20:32

Amalric lifted his head weakly, trembling. "Starclan.... he whispered. "So forgiving...."
And with this, he rested his head once more, delving into the darkness. The pouring rain, surrounding him with the sound of it colliding with the ground, suddenly faded from his hearing. His breathing was shallow, growing weaker and weaker with each rasp.
And the steady thumping in his chest, struggling to maintain life, gave in to the inevitable end. Amalric was dead, at peace in Starclan. Was Joanna waiting for him up there? As he died, his mouth was curved into a light smile. He was finally free from his troubles.
The rain kept pouring, unwilling to stop itself for the death of this cat. It just kept pouring...

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 15 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 19:05

ooc;; Don't post, peeps.
This is just for unfinished feelish business.

Sagestar gritted his teeth, tears threatening to spill with the rain as he saw the last of the ginger tom's life ebb away before him. "I'll see you another day." He muttered to him, shutting his eyes and pressing his nose into his friend's fur, taking a few moments to say goodbye before stepping back - he looked around the clearing as clan cats were cheering, chasing away the last of the Deos, or grieving - as he was.

The gray tabby looked around; He saw Nightwing - she was alright. Cedarfur, Gingerheart - Yes, Fallencloud - he saw Silverpaw being treated; wounded, but alive. His clan, they were alright. They had survived. They'd won.

His gaze traveled around the clearing of cats, looking for one more warrior he wanted to be sure was safe - having left her to fight alone only few moments ago. When he didn't see her there among those standing, another pang of fear shot through him. No, StarClan, no. He couldn't lose her too.

Sagestar finally found her, only because he had spotted Melisende standing - getting closer; he had recognized the body of the she-cat; nearly unfamiliar through all the blood. It sent his body cold. "Monsters." He hissed under his breath, leaping forward and easily pinning the she-cat to the ground; it didn't take much to end the rogue's life with a swift bite to the neck, with no remorse, as if she were nothing more than prey.

He dropped the body of his jaws, looking both physically and mentally exhausted. "Froststar..." The gray tabby choked on her name as he limped over to her side, looking up and down her body - just for any signs, any hope that she was still with them. How long had she been like this? Could StarClan heal these wounds? The tears that had waned earlier now fell down his face, only covered by the storm. "No, no - you can't be -" He couldn't finish the sentence, digging his face into her side; her normal sweet scent of water and fish was flooded over by the sharp tang of blood. "Come back to me, please, come back to me..."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 15 EmptySun 24 Mar 2013 - 19:48

Stars everywhere. For a moment, it was like living in Silverpelt, bright lights and pulsing movements all around her. Then, in a sudden intact of air, her heart stuttered to life and she was surrounded by the aftermath of a bloody battle. Faintly, in the back of her mind she promised herself that she would never take air for granted. It was so wonderful to breath it in again, and she took gasped breaths, her heart beating at an alarming rate. Slowly, the word began to materialize around her. Come back to me, please, come back to me... Were the first words that reached her, and she immediately recognized the owner.

She was almost too exhausted to speak, but she forced the words out anyway. "I'm here. I won't leave..." She trailed off in a hoarse voice, opening her icy blue eyes and peering up without moving her head. "Don't worry. I won't- I won't leave you." She closed her eyes again, wanting nothing more than to rest. For a few moments she had been unaware of the pain, but now it pulsed through her body. But it was better than before, and she could feel the worst of the wounds had closed up miraculously.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Downpour [P12]
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15