Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Downpour [P12]

Go down 
+21
Ice Cream Zombie
Stormi the Gummy
Mistpelt
Knight
Kip
meme police
Darky
Frosty
Shadow
Moonela Rae
Reaper King
Shiny
Splotch
King Falcon I
Echo
Kitty
Ebby
Honey Badger
May
Jay
Sleepy
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013 - 20:16

A pale full moon hung high in the sky, basking the clearing in a pale light. It was quiet, peaceful even. But every Clan cat knew that blood would be spilled on the sacred ground tonight. Had things been different, it would have been a night of peace. The Great Rock glimmered in the center of the clearing, a jagged stone pointing towards the sky.

But the Deomilites had changed that. They had come, driving the Clans out of their rightful homes.

A slight warm breeze stirred and rustled the bare skeletal branches of the four oaks. Maybe it was a good omen, that the winds of fortune were now on the Clans sides.

Clan cats were gathered all around. RiverClan cats formed a ring around the clearing, ready to pounce. ThunderClan waited in hiding within the undergrowth, ready to leap out at the signal of battle. WindClan cats dotted the slope, crouching and blending into the earth. ShadowClan cats silently prowled the perimeter, masked by the darkness. SkyClan cats balanced on the branches of the four great oaks, looking down into the clearing below.

An ambush, conceived by a rogue.

They'd make their final stand here.

The clearing suddenly grew dark, and the silver glimmering of Silverpelt disappeared behind a dark menacing cloud. Thunder boomed, summoning the rain. Lightning cracked and ripped through the sky, and water began to pour from the heavens. This was no Leafbare blizzard, but the start of something new. Barely audible above the storm, the churning of mud and many paws could be heard. A march.

The Deomilites were here.

Downpour [P12] I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/ Online
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 14:02

And so was Amalric. He sat in the middle of the clearing, below the Great Rock, tail tucked over his paws. He looked silently in the direction of the march. His blue eyes seemed to glow in the moonlight.

"Amalric, my son. It seems like these forest dwellers are divided into five parts, or clans. We got intel from the cats in the area, and heard the clan of the skies was weaker." Urban looked over the cat. They were in front of a large Twoleg box, which was brown and gossamer. Amalric nodded. He had been summoned to create a stratagem, and was heading to meet his sister prior to eat dinner. "Yes." said the handsome cat. "Clan of the skies first, then clan of the thunder. By the next full moon, we should have a few of them captured. The clan of the shadows is adjacent to the clan of the skies, and though they are strong, I believe taking out a powerhouse will show these heretics we mean business. Then, we'll attack the clan of the winds and the clan of the river on the next night; the night of the full moon."
Urban smiled. "Very well. You are dismissed."

Amalric sighed. This was his plan the Deomilites were using. His own strategy was being used against him. Despite this frustration, Amalric kept a solemn stare forward, waiting for Urban to crash through. Every fighter of the Deomilitian army was to be there, so that they could drive out two clans that night.
The marching only grew closer. Fear, in the tiniest fraction of a moment, blossomed in his chest. Though, as quickly as it came, hateful disposition washed over the fear. It was strong, flowing through his muscles, and he found himself digging into the earth. The clan cats were watching him, waiting for his signal.
The foliage he was staring at rustled and parted.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 14:35

Suddenly, breaking out of the foliage, came Urban. His white fur was plastered to him by the rain, and his amber eyes glowed sinisterly in the dim light. He paused for a moment, and many cats suddenly came to a lurching halt behind them so that they became a disorientating blur of pelt colors and patterns.

"Amalric." Urban hissed, lip curling. "I should have foreseen this."

Cries rose up from the crowd, full of anger and poison.

"Treacherous snake!"
"Deceitful devil!"
"Coward!"
"Heretic!"

A bulky brown tom stepped forward, claws unsheathed like he was going to flay Amalric then and there when Urban held up his tail. Barbarossa nodded, silently moving backwards.

"Then you have presented yourself to us here. Alone, helpless, and without one of your schemes." Urban spat, straightening up. "The gods will rejoice when your blood is spilled this night."

Downpour [P12] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 15:07

One would be fearful at a time like this, being told you are going to die, but rather, Amalric let out a light chuckle! He smiled a wicked spiteful grin at Urban.
"My, my Urban; you are being quite assumptious." said Amalric. "You will be the one that dies today. Your Crusade ends here."
The cat's fur started to flatten as the rain drenched it. The rain would weigh down the battlers and probably make them slip. This was an advantage to the clan cats, who probably had countless downpours in the forest.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 15:23

"You've surely lost your mind." Urban rasped, stepping forward. The Deomilites did too, inching ever so slowly towards the rogue. "Enough with you, Amalric. You've wasted enough of our time this night."

An icy wind tore through the trees, like the storm was trying to knock them off their paws. Urban bunched up his muscles and stared straight at the loner, ready to pounce.

Downpour [P12] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 15:41

Amalric closed his eyes. Just as soon as he did so, however, he opened them and glanced from either side of the clearing, not knowing if there were faces looking back at him. If not, he would die. Nevertheless, he smiled, and with an earsplitting yowl shouted:
"Clans! Attack!"

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 15:58

Urban's eyes widened. "It's a trap! The traitor has ambushed us!" he yowled. "Quick! Don't let them surround us!"

Quick as lightning, the Deomilites cats scattered, but they weren't running away. They spread out, Amalric temporarily forgotten. Urban seemed to disappear in the wave of cats that surged forward.

Reedheart's head and heart pounded in his ears as he charged down the slope at Amalric's signal, not waiting for anyone else. His paws were a blur as he kicked up dirt. He had heard their conversation, above the rain. Everything he heard about them... About their murderous ways, the injustice within their ranks, their tyrannical leader... It fueled his heart and limbs, and he burst into the clearing with a yowl that pierced the clouds.

Reedheart:
60/60 HP
200/200 SP

Downpour [P12] I42GrfL

Last edited by Sir Cuddletons on Sun 3 Mar 2013 - 19:30; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 15:58

Silvershade heard the voices of an unknown cat and Amalric, too quiet to discern what they were saying. And then-- a yowl, loud and clear-- the sign to attack. She saw the cats of the other Clans begin to pour into the clearing, pouncing on the cats of the Deos-- she tensed, and sprang forward. She leaped towards a she-cat with long, scraggy brown fur.

Last edited by Maybunp on Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 16:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 16:12

At the top of the hill leading to Fourtrees laid in wait were WindClan, at the front of the group was of course, Stormstar. He was silent as he watched Amalric face Urban alone in the clearing. His muscles seem to scream at him to get a move on and attack, but he pushed his wish to get this over with to the back of his mind. He grinned as he watched the strange rogue face his once ‘ruler’. Most Clan cats wouldn't be able to put a show like that on even with every cat ready to attack on the moment notice.

His ear flickered as the loud yowl from Amalric he flickered his ear as he blinked. "Wow, a little more subtle next time?" He shook his head as he muttered to himself, his muscles ready to pounce. He quickly glanced at his Clanmates as he gave them a quick nod. This would be for StarClan, for every life these rogues had taken and for the future of the kits that awaited back at the camps, for the hopes that this would be over, that live would go back to normal. These cats followed only their hearts in a foolish chase, they might had believed what they were doing was true...but they were only following the words of a old cat blind to the true meaning to fight; not to fight for what you believe, no, only to fight to live.

Narrowing his eyes, Stormstar got ready for his Clan’s most powerful attack, flickering his tail silently to let his Clan know what he was doing and telling them to do the same if they so wished. He was going to win this fight just so his young son, and all the kits of the Clans would be able to see another sunrise and know they are saved from these star-forsaken cats!

Stormstar is charging Whirlwind Rush. One more turn.

Stormstar:
HP: 120/120
SP: 300/300

Downpour [P12] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 16:15

Sagestar had been pacing around in the outskirts of the clearing, waiting in the Shadows with the rest of his clan. He had scented the rain on the breeze before and was thankful for it. It'd help disguise their fresh scents. StarClan had set the night in their favor. The leader paced back up near the top of the steep, looking at Amalric. Their enemy was here as well. He picked out an elder grey tom and narrowed his eyes. That must have been their leader.

With a harsh groan he ran back down to meet his fellow forest cats. His eyes grazed across his clan, each one of his family. He feared for death, the memory of the fire like pain searing at his throat, but even more so he feared for his clanmates. Every wound to them would pain him even more. He knew he didn't have to say a thing to them, though. They knew what he expected and he knew what they all wanted. And they all knew the risks.

Sagestar took in a deep breath. Today might've been their last day. Involuntarily, his gaze traveled to Froststar. Luckily she had more time to prepare, to know what to expect, but what if...?
The tabby walked over to her, nudging her shoulder with his, a weak smile on his face. "Give 'em Hell." He muttered, holding her gaze for a few moments before facing his clan again.

His ears flickered, hearing Amalric's signal. "Hold, ShadowClan!" He yowled just loud enough for them to hear, "We'll use the darkness our advantage. Surround the clearing and get in formation for a Night Ambush!"
He crept low, starting the line.

'dat sage is getting ready to attack, yo.

Peter had looked rather bored up until this point, failing to take any real interest until the actual conflict would begin, standing next to two of his fellows, Odo and
Walter; eyes narrowed with eager, blood-thirsty expressions their faces.
A young she-cat, Jean, waited in the back, sliding her claws in and out. At simple command, the four of them spread out, backs turned against the center of the clearing as they watched waited for the slightest movement.

"Here kitty - kitty ~" Peter yowled out teasingly, stalking around in a circle and lashing his tail in excitement.

oocedithing;; curse you ppl and ur posting!

Sagestar
HP;; 120/120
SP;; 300/300

Peter
HP;; 100/100
SP;; 200/200

Walter
HP;; 100/100
SP;; 200/200

Odo
HP;; 100/100
SP;; 200/200

Jean
HP;; 20/20
SP;; 80/80

Downpour [P12] PDt1Qqd Downpour [P12] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Fourpie on Sat 2 Mar 2013 - 17:26; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 16:17

Larchpaw was startled by the cat's yowl, but she stayed steadily balanced above a brown tom. She would kill him. Without doubt. This is what you get for taking my home. she hissed in her mind.

Larchpaw is charging up Sky Slice. One more turn.

Larchpaw:
20/20 Health
80/80 Stamina

Bernard:
20/20 Health
80/80 Stamina

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 16:21

Silentpaw stared at the many cats, out of shock. At first, she wanted to run away and help Kestrelflight or be a messenger instead, but then she thought, 'Dear StarClan there are many cats! Help me get through this safely!' Climbing up a tree, she saw Reedheart and Silvershade already in battle. Noticing her sister, she wanted to tell her good luck, but it was already too late for that. Preparing for her Clan's greatest and most well-known move, she balanced on branch, unsheathing her claws. Aiming her attack and bending down, ready to pounce, she targeted a pale ginger with green eyes.

Silentpaw is charging Sky-slice. One more turn.

Silentpaw - 20/80

Anna - 20/80

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞

Last edited by Tias (Echo) on Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 16:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 16:26

Standing on the top of the hill, looking down upon the battle, this was the first time that Falconfang truly felt like there was any danger. Until then, their enemy had been nothing but words, spoken to by a stranger and the other clans, clans that the warrior did not particularly trust. But now, with the rain pouring down upon his fur, he could see how real the enemy was, and perhaps how dangerous they truly could be. Now was no time for trepidation, though: the signal had been called and Stormstar had told them to prepare their clan move, if they so wished. For a moment, he thought to cast his gaze around his clanmates, those he would be fighting for and who would fight alongside him, but he refrained. He was afraid they may see the fear that was starting to arise in his eyes, or perhaps that he would see his fear reflected in their own gaze. This was no time to be distracted: it was only time for battle!

Falconfang is charging Whirlwind Rush. One more turn.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 16:26

Adhemar froze. That heresy! He had defiled the name of the Deomilites for the last time. He jumped up, ready to battle whomever he saw.

60 HP
200 SP

~~

Maria looked around. Truth be told, she was scared, but couldn't show her fear to anyone. The Gods were looking down at her, and she needed to make an impression. She was young, but anyone was old enough to fight if they had the spirit.

20 HP
80 SP

~~

Amalric searched the crowd of cats for a certain being. Godfrey had to be there somewhere. Suddenly though, Amalric saw a figure bounding to him at a fast speed. The cat was quick, and he had no time to react.
Though, a beige tom quickly cut off the attack, plowing into the running cat. They landed in an oof, and Cedarfur shouted over the yowling. "Go! I'll deal with this cat!"
Amalric nodded, and ran forward to search for Godfrey.

Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 16:28

The slender shape of Nightwing, blended with the shadows, her eyes locked on the one opponent from last time. Hatred burned in her firy blue eyes. Soon, they also melted in the shadow of the great oaks. Daring not to show herself, her eyes locked on Baldwin. Her paw steps light, as she let herself fall into position.

These cats tossed out ShadowClan from their home. Everything they have ever known, for what? Some crazy propaganda about their 'gods'? Thinking their gods are real, and StarClan isn't? StarClan is real, and she will show them the way of the clans. Nightwing gazed around as she could just make out the others. As the cats rushed in, the deputy stiffened. There are so many! The black she-cat thought with panic. Forcing the fear back down, she had lost sight of her enemy. Soon enough, she spotted his head, and she kept light on her toes, never looking away from her prey. It is now, or never.

Nightwing is charging Night Ambush one more turn.

Nightwing
100/280

ooc: Let's do dis. |D

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Downpour [P12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour [P12]   Downpour [P12] Empty

Back to top Go down

Downpour [P12]
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next