Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Good morning hostage :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Good morning hostage :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:32 pm

occ- me and Dark are going to train in a DT topic. If you join, dont drama it up ;n; I wanna train someone.

ic- Envyshadow nodded to Darkkit "Now I am going to train Darkkit." he mewed laying down "You may join us once you have thought over what I have just told you." he smiled and left for the Dark Forest.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Moonpaw's eye were wide, sad, and most of all, unbelieving. Stripedspine wanted to murder her? Her eyes were fixed on her paws, although she could not see them. Did he really dispise me for who I was that much? She thought, mind in shock. Her pale eyes looked blindly around, as if he was creeping up on her right now. Her love...Also her assassin?

Good morning hostage :D - Page 3 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 pm

occ- topic over..?
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:26 pm

OOC: Yepperz x3

Good morning hostage :D - Page 3 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good morning hostage :D
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3