Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Good morning hostage :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 10:57

occ- we are never gonna get to training .3.

ic- Envyshadow looked up at Moonpaw, she was stumbleing dizzily. He huffed "Moonpaw, are you ok?" he asked a bit annoyed. If these two continued moorning like weaklings, they would never become dark forest warriors. Time to start acting like a dark forest mentor....
Envyshadow walked over to Moonpaw "Quit your moorning and get up on your hind legs!" he growled "We're gonna build up those Skyclan legs." He flicked his ear at Darkkit "You watch, your not quite big enough to do this yet."
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 12:00

Darkkit nodded and watched to see what Moonpaw would do

Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 13:09

"I just confirmed that my mate is a murderer!" Moonpaw snapped angerly. "And don't order me around, I'll do what I like." Her eyes were cold, all expression gone. She clearly didn't want to have to do with any of this anymore.

Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 14:26

Envyshadow sat down his patents gone. With cold green eyes he looked at Moonpaw "You do not want to provoke me." he growled "You think just decideing you want to leave will do it?" he asked, paceing around her "Your wrong!" his snarled. "I have continued to respect you for the entire time you have been here." he smiled deviously "However, if you become difficult to work with..." he narrowed his eyes "You will be treated like a REAL hostage." he turned to Darkkit who was currently his favorite "Isn't that right, Darkkit." he said, eyes telling him to agree.

occ- how the flip is she gonna fall in love with him o3o
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 17:03

OOC: with who?

IC: Darkkit was a little confused at this point,I migth as well listen to him he thought,"ya Moonpaw, you should listent to him,he might teach you something you need one of these days,"he meowed

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 17:36

occ- Shes supposed to fall in love with Envy

ic- Envyshadow flicked his tail at Darkkit without loseing eye contact with Moonpaw. Darkkit should be aggressively aggreing with him, not nicely. They needed to intinidate her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 19:40

Moonpaw spat angerly. "I really don't understand you, Envyshadow. One moment you're being all, 'oh, I'm so innocent, don't blame me..!' to, 'I'm forcing you to train with me or I'll kill you! Anyways, see ya." She squeezed her eyes shut, and moments later, vanished.
Moonpaw woke up in the fox den a heartbeat after, her world black.

OOC: We'll have an emotional talk about emotional stuff. Girls like that .3.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 21:30

Envyshadow snarled after she left "Ahhk!" he spat "Dramatic she-cat!" he spat, fluffing up his fur. "We will never get to training at this point!" he walked back and forth "We must go back before she gets away." he growled, turning to Darkkit "Look, we must make her like us again, she will refuse to work with us other wise...." he trailed off. "Darkkit, thank you for your loyalty, you will be rewarded" he praised the kit "But first, I must have a talk with Moonpaw." he started to walk into the darkness "Come if you like, but watch what you say...." he growled as he fadded.

Jerking up into the real world, he found Moonpaw was still in the same place. Oh right, shes blind... he thought. Getting up he walked over to Moonpaw. What to say what to do... he thought. He figited his paws looking down I dont know what to do...being mean probolly isnt the best approch....ugg He was horrible at this, but if there was anything he learned from his brother.....it was how to act smooth. "Moonpaw, look...." he begen "I'm sorry about Stripedspine, it was horrible what he did..." he mewed in a voice that toms ususally use when talking to she cats. "I am just trying to help, honest." he mewed "I didn't mean to lose my patence, but Darkkit is eager to get to training and wallowing in the past, won't help to change the future." he smiled nicely, even though she couldn't see. This better pay off....he needed her coroperation.

occ- D: WHY YOU MAKEING IT HARD?!?
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 7:30

OOC: Because Moon's not an evil cat, and so it'll take sometime to convince her. And I like making you work c:

IC: Moonpaw sighed, "I really thought Stripedspine was true..that he was different. But he wasn't." Her ears planted flat against the top of her head, eyes sad.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 9:29

"You never truly know," Envyshadow mewed. "I thought Sootshadow was a loyal cat, but she killed a warrior," he said as an example. "I can help you make the future better, but not if your going to hold onto the past." he said again. He attually really liked this line, he would keep it.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 9:34

Moonpaw was beginning to trust the rogue again. "But why did you capture me? Please tell the truth.."

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 9:39

Envyshadow took and breath in. He would tell her, hopfully she belived it. Here goes nothing.
"I took you...." he begen shakily. "Because on that walk, Stripedspine was planning to murder you."

occ- :D
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:11

Moonpaw let out of small gasp. "What...?" She mewed, ever so softly.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 10:30

Envyshadow nodded "I heard him talking about taking a little she-cat out into the teritory, and killing her." he said dramticly "When I saw you in that clearing, I knew what was going to happen, so I killed a (cant remember what I had with me .3.) and trotted out like I didn't know anything." he acted out what he was saying, ignoring the fact she couldn't see. "Stripedspine knew I was up to something, so he tryed to play it out like that." Envyshadow continued "When I got the chance I grabbed you and told him I would kill you." He grinned "Of course Stripedspine wouldn't reveil his plan to me, so he pretented to care if you died or not, begging me to let you go." he flicked his ear "Then I dragged you out and brought you here, leaveing him to a failed murder plot." he endded by dragging his paw accross the ground. "That is why I brought you here, and that if why you shall train with us."

occ- so what happened to your account? o3o I never got the whole story..
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 14:19

OOC: sorry I'm SUPER late! ><

IC: Darkkit nodded and followed him

The small tom appered jsut at the end of Envyshadow's story,I won't ask he told himself, he padded over to Envyshadow and sat beside the tom

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good morning hostage :D
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: