Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Good morning hostage :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Good morning hostage :D Empty
PostSubject: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011 - 19:50

Envyshadow arose before the sun did. Raising his head to check on Moonpaw, he saw her alseep accross the way in her den. They had a emoetional night in the dark forest. Hopfully he had convinced her he was the good guy. It would make today a whole lot easyer.....
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011 - 14:16

Moonpaw yawned and blinked her eyes open to darkness. Woken up by the warm light streaming from the crack above her nest. For a moment, she was confused. Why hadn't she woken up to the noisey camp sounds and familiar smells? Then she remembered. Moonpaw's heart dropped in her chest. She had to decide weither she was going to trust Stripedspine, or Envyshadow. She sighed and padded to the mouth of the den. She had made her decision.

Good morning hostage :D Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011 - 14:30

*While moonpaw woke up Envyshadow went for a vole*

Envyshadow padded back into his den and dropped two voles on the ground "Good morning." he said evenly, not making eye contact, not that she could tell. "Sleep well..." he asked akwardly.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011 - 16:59

She nodded curtly, not wanting to be all polite all of a sudden. "Fine..thank you." Moonpaw's mew was cold. "I have made my decision. I will trust you..for now, and I would like to proceed with my training."

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011 - 19:33

Envyshadow lifted his head "Really?" he said innocently, then smileing happily "Great, we will start after you meet Darkkit!" he said. Turning torwards the opening to his den, and the rest of his burrow he called "Darkkit, come meet our denmate."

occ- Ill tell sand to join
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 5:48

OOC: Kay.

IC: Moonpaw's ears perked with interest.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 14:53

He flicked his ear after a moment of silence "Oh I forgot, shes already in the forest." he mewed, laying down "We best go there as well." he said closeing his eyes "Come now, its time for training."

occ- I dun feel like waiting for her, shes not very active o3o So she will join...eventually
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 15:02

"Okay.." She agreed, uncertainy creeping up in her voice.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 17:20

Envyshadow opened his eyes in the dark forest. Standing up he streached out and ruffled his fur. He looked at Moonpaw "Ok now." he mewed, going to the opposite side of the clearing. "Shall we start now?"
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 18:13

Darkkit had had a long night, and woke with a large yawn and padded outside of the den to find Envyshadow and another she-cat sleeping out in the open, strange... he desided to lie down and join them

Darkkit woke in a clearing surrounded by shadows,a yellow she-cat with light brown markings appared before him,"welcome Darkkit,"she meowed,"h-how do you know my name?"he asked the cat,"I'm Sandnose,mother of your mothers mother,I visit you from StarClan,"she meowed,Darkkits amazed gaze changed to narrowed eyes in a heartbeat,he beared his teeth at her,"why didn't Nighteye put up a fight? did she not care?!"he questioned,Sandnose looked at him,"well, Darkk-","she didn't care and if she did you didn't save her!"he yowled,Sandnose's gaze softened,"oh Darkkit, it was her time to go,"she meowed,"yes, I agree,"he added,"Sandnose "good,now-",Darkkit whipped around at her,"it was her time to leave and never return! I don't want anything to do with that fox heart anymore!"he spat,Sandnose was shocked,she began fading,he's going to the..she dare not think of the place,"run away you star gazing mouse brain!"he hissed at her, his hot breath hitting her muzzle like a hard blow,his fur rose and she was almost gone,his claws unsheathed at blood welled around him,he looked back up at her with an evil grin on his face,"t-the Dark Forest!!"she yowled as she was thrust back into StarClan Territory

Darkkit opened his eyes to see Envyshadow,he troted up to his side,"oh,hello Envyshadow!"he chirped,he's light blue eye slooked at the cat across from him,who is she?

Good morning hostage :D 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:03

"Ahh, Darkkit." Envyshadow wrapped his tail around the kit. "Before we start anything, Moonpaw." he flicked his ear, calling Moonpaw over to them. "Moonpaw, this is Darkkit." Envyshadow mewed, showing her the kit "He is the kit...whos mother was killed...by Stripedspine." he mewed slowly, looking down at Darkkit with the words "Don't forget what I told you." strickly in his eyes. "Darkkit, this is Moonpaw." he explained "She will be training with us."

occ- Darkkit promised he would carrie out Envys lie, right o3o say right, please
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:30

Moonpaw gazed at the kit curiously, now that she could see. Darkkit was quite small, had blue eyes and a fierce expression on his face. One quite too old to be on the face of a kit. Moonpaw recoiled nervously. Why had this kit become so cold? And then it hit her. Her ma- Stripedspine had killed his mother. Moonpaw swallowed nervously. Would the kit hate her? The last thing she wanted to do was make enemies. "Hello, Darkkit." Moonpaw spoke slowly, managing to keep her voice strong. "I'm Moonpaw."

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 4:36

Darkkit caught Envyshadows glance in the corner of his eye,"hello Moonpaw!"he meowed happily to her bouncing up on his paws again to look bigger,but he mustn't have impressed her with his size fore her eyes never moved as he rose,let's hope I don't stay this small for the rest of my life or every cat from here to the rest of the forest will look down at me he prayed,...or down on me... he thought darkly. His light blue gaze returned to Moonpaws face, and he tried to look the saddest he possibly could be,"that white stripey cat is the meanest!" he whimpered,"h-he killed my mommy!" he wailed sadly,I hope this is worth it! his narrowed eyes said it all to Envyshadow as he hung his head to look at him,she better buy this!

Good morning hostage :D 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 8:41

Envyshadow smiled faintly "Now, dear, its ok." he mewed confortingly "You don't have to worry about Stripedspine anymore." He stood up and went to the other side of the clearing again. "We will make you big and strong!" he fluffed up his fur and sat down "We will start with balence, whos first?"

occ- To clear it up we are doing the move Mapleshade taught Crookedpaw in the begenning of the book :D
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 9:45

Moonpaw's stomach dropped. Stripedspine had really killed her. Great StarClan. She started looking faint, her eyes glazed over, looking unsteady on her paws.

OOC: Moss, dun take this personnally. Moon only thinks this because the kit looked so sad. D:

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning hostage :D   Good morning hostage :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Good morning hostage :D
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next