Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Good Morning World!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firehaze

Firehaze

Characters : Brindlekit {TC}
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 128

Good Morning World! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning World!   Good Morning World! EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 2:58 pm

Wriggling her way out of the nursery Brindlekit let out a huff as she tumbled into the clearing and the snow, instantly ruffling her pelt her mother had just groomed and smoothed down. Rising onto her paws she gave her thick coat a solid shake, chattering her teeth as she felt the cold seep between her toes. "Mother wasn't kidding when she said it was cold!" She mused before she looked around camp, her aqua eyes wide and rounded with wonder as she looked at the camp, watching her Clanmates mill about. It seemed wonderous to the kit as she watched warriors leading patrols in and out of camp and apprentices tumble in the white powder that coated the ground as they sparred and trained.

Her whiskers twitched as she watched them and felt her heart thrum with excitement as she realized someday soon that would be her, training to be a warrior of ThunderClan. She gave an excited squeal and whirled, catching sight of a moss ball and she dropped into a sloppy crouch. The moss ball was no longer just moss, it was the biggest, juiciest piece of prey in all the land. Brindlekit stalked forward, her form wobbly and her long tail waving behind her wildly before she leapt, completely overshooting the moss and tumbling headfirst into a snow drift on the side of the nursery. With a yelp the cold snow collapse around her as she fell in and she blinked as the world became dim. She whimpered as she carefully turned and began to try and dig her way out. "Uhm... A little help please!" She called hoping someone was nearby to help get her out as she tried to figure out which way was up from down. 'Mother will not be pleased...' She thought with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning World!   Good Morning World! EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 3:59 pm

A single paw stuck its way into the cold snow, hooking around the kit before pulling her free from the cold pile of snow. Starlingflare carefully place the kit back on solid ground, he kept his left eye closed as to not scare the young kit with his empty eye socket. "Are you alright?" He asked Brindlekit. He had witnessed her miss on the mossball, diving right into the pile of snow. At the time he couldn't help a little chuckle escape him watching it, but when she had called for help he stepped up.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning World!   Good Morning World! EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 4:14 pm

Brindlekit wriggled excitedly on the ground and shook her pelt out, little balls of snow and ice sticking in clumps to her long fur and she felt a giggle bubble out of her. She turned to look at her rescuer and beamed up at the feline who had pulled her out of the snow drift. "Who me?" She mewed as she puffed up, tail held high and eyed bright. Never better! It'll take more than a little snow to get rid of me!" She huffed and tried to stand tall, but the ice balls weighed her down and she wobbled a little. She let out a puff of air and looked up at the one eyed cat before her and tilted her head, smiling at him. "My name is Brindlekit! I don't believe we have met yet. You look too old to be an apprentice, does that mean you're a warrior?" Her voice was full of awe and she looked up at him with wide eyes brimming with admiration.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning World!   Good Morning World! EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 4:45 pm

He did feel a bit of relief that she was relatively okay. A chuckle escaping the tom at the kit's claim that it would take a little more than a bit of snow to get rid of her. "If you say so." He mused. He sat back, trying not to shudder at the chill that ran through him from sitting in the snow. "Well nice to meet you Brindlekit. And your right I am a warrior. My name is Starlingflare." He said introducing himself. "This is the first time out of the nursery right?"

Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning World!   Good Morning World! EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:47 pm

Brindlekit's mouth opened to make a perfect little 'o' as she looked up at Starlingflare. 'A real warrior... with scars! He must have cool stories to tell!' His voice cut through her thoughts and she jumped a little, blinking away the awe in her eyes as she stood tall and fiercely bobbed her head in a nod. "Mother tried to keep me in, she said it was too cold, but I wanted to see everything and meet everyone! Besides, Mother tells the same stories over and over again." She heaved a sigh and gave the tom a hopeful look. Do you have any good stories to share? Like why you won't open your one eye?" She tilted her head to the side, her voice cautious as she hoped she didn't strike a nerve, but she was eager to learn. And the first cat she has an interaction with outside her kin has cool scars? To her, it was an extra bonus. She was sure she could learn plenty from the tom before her, much more than the apprentices she was eyeing and mimicking earlier.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning World!   Good Morning World! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 3:45 pm

Cool stories? He didn't really remember any, at least ones that ended up with him looking good for the most part. "Well.. I don't have an eye. I lost it in a fight with some Shadowclan cats." He said to the young kit. "Its a little too scary for kits to see." He didn't need another queen yelling at him for scaring her kits. "As for cool stories... Well there was one time a Skyclan cat was stealing some of our prey from our territory, and I bravely chased him off by myself!" Starlingflare said, spinning it to make himself look better. Well it was mostly true anyway.

Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning World!   Good Morning World! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 9:43 pm

Brindlekit looked at Starlingflare with wide eyes. "Whoooaa" She mewed, her tiny voice filled with awe. "What a mangy ShadowClan cat! Why would they want to steal your eye?" She shook her head in disbelief, her comprehension of what truly happened skewered by her young age and innocent view of the world she lived in. As Starlingflare stalked about the SkyClan cat she perked up, her blue eyes shining. "All by yourself?! That must've been so scary! I'm sure you showed them how tough ThunderClan is! We are not to be messed with!" The kit crouched down low and gave a small, playful growl and a swipe at the air, as if she was swiping her claws against an enemy's nose. "I hope when I am big and strong, I'm as brave as you Starlingflare!" She beamed, looking up at him with gleaming aqua blue eyes and a shining smile.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning World!   Good Morning World! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 4:22 pm

He wasn't exactly sure why the Shadowclan cat had wanted to steal his eye.. Yeah sure they were in a fight but that didn't mean that the she-cat had to take his eye. "Fighting can be scary sure, but eventually you get used to it. Defending your clan, protecting what is yours is what matters in the end." Fighting to him wasn't scary anymore. It was something, these days, that he found himself enjoying more and more. The sounds of it.. Anyway, the kit's statement had caught him off guard. "I'm sure when you get your warrior name you will be almost as great as me! Of course I can try to help you get there." He told her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning World!   Good Morning World! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning World!
Page 1 of 1