Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) Empty
PostSubject: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 21:47

Webtail had stayed true to his word, it wasn't too early but good enough. He made his way out of the warrior's den and stretched before sticking his head in the apprentice den. "Nightpaw?"

Ooc: Mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 17:10

The apprentice lifted her head from the nest. Blue eyes blinked slowly back at her mentor. Was it morning already? "Mmm, yes?" She asked, stretching her hind legs past the limits of her nest. It was at that moment did she pause. Wait! Training! Suddenly, she jolted up, fur sticking up every which way. "I-I'm ready, Webtail!"

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 8:47

Webtail purred in amusement at his apprentice, flicking his tail towards the entrance to camp. "I'm taking you to see the territory today, up for it?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptyMon 2 May 2016 - 17:26

Nightpaw nodded quickly, and gave her pelt a few tongue strokes. The new apprentice was very excited to learn the territory. She was determined to learn every blade of grass that the territory had to offer. Her chest stuck out in pride. The black and white apprentice was ready to learn about the territory she'd be protecting with her life. Blue eyes flashed with determination.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 12:33

Webtail looked at her with excitement, his first apprentice was something special, he knew it. She had plenty of energy and certainly the enthusiasm for whatever came her way. The tom lead her out of camp, pausing a ways off to wait for her to get a chance to look around.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 20:04

The young cat took every chance to sniff at any interesting looking objects. For example, that one stone that looked sharp, or a bush that leaned part way into the path. Or even a simple twig that lay in front of her. Nightpaw took her chance to sniff everything. She only paused to give Webtail a glance.  He was waiting for her ahead. Right! If she kept sniffing around like this, she wouldn't be able to see the entire territory in time. With that in mind, she hurried after her mentor.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 5:17

Webtail gave an amused purr, leading here through the ferns ahead and off towards the strong scent of the Thunderpath, he thought he should show her the dangers of the territory before she got ahead of herself. He paused in he journey, they were still a ways off and the black path was out of sight. The rumble could still be felt and heard, he looked at Nightpaw. "What do you think is around us right now?" He asked, wanting to know how well his apprentice could judge an area, it might have come naturally, Nightpaw had the potential.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 19:59

The apprentice stopped and tilted her head. With a quick sniff of the air, the young cat could taste something sour and revolting. What was that place that Dawnflower mentioned sickness came from? " Are we near the Carrionplace?" She asked, the stench blowing down wind. A rumble shook the ground, and the young cat dropped to her belly, tail lashing with anxiety. "That's not the Carrionplace is it?" She mewed, ears rotating. Searching for another roar from a mystery object.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 21:20

Webtail shook his head. "No, good effort though, we're near the Thunderpath." The tom motioned for her to go further, moving with the apprentice to the black stone. As the next moster passed, it brought more than enough stench for them to remember what it was.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptyTue 10 May 2016 - 20:58

The Thunderpath? The one with the monsters that try and eat cats? Interested, she hurried after Webtail. As they arrived to the oily black stone, the young cat took a moment to take a big whiff of the stench. It definitely smelled like what was back there. "Yuck, it smells worse than crowfood!" She exclaimed, shaking her head. Suddenly, a rumble rocked the ground. Eyes widening, the young cat dropped low to the ground and fluffed out her fur in defense. "That was a monster? That was scary! It's pelt was really red and shiny. That's weird." She rubbed her nose with the side of the paw. The black nose quivering, as if ready to leave the disgusting place.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptySat 14 May 2016 - 10:29

Webtail nodded, as he watched the shiny monster pass, he flicked his tail in a direction away from the ThunderPath and towards the CarrionPlace, he would be glad when they finished with the hazards and he could show her Fourtrees. "Make sure you avoid them, they won't stop for you."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 13:01

The apprentice nodded hurriedly and followed after her mentor, trotting around any puddles she came across. Her fur was hard enough to clean as it was. She didn't need to fall in one to make it even tougher.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 13:11

Webtail had an amused look on his face at the sight of his apprentice avoiding puddles.  "You know, you'll have to get used to wet paws, some of the territory I'd basically a giant puddle you know." He mewed. 

Ooc: Mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 18:01

Nightpaw let out a mew of disappointment, shaking her fur in distaste. "I would like to try to avoid the worst bits, ya know?" She paused for a moment and licked the top of her paw. "Long fur is the worst." She admitted as she hurried onward, her fur fluffed out. A black and white fluffy cloud.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 8:56

Webtail nodded and kept a slight brisk pace, he hated the Carrionplace. Especially after Pinepaw's death there. "Well, I'll try to take you to dryer parts of the territory after this next place." He spotted the silvery web-like fence ahead and stopped walking. "Careful with this place, rats like it a lot.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next