Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)

Go down 
+5
Domo
Mossy
Rainy
Frosty
Tigs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 8:41

ATTENTION EVERYONE I HAVE DESIDED NOT TO DIE RIGHT NOW. SORRY KTHXBAI
Tigger, you can kill her later, ok, ok bye
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 9:42

Occ- Topic was a waste. HOW ABOUT WE CAN DEFEND OURSELFS BUT ESCAPE!:3

Ic- Shinepaw whirled around, supprised to see her father in the Dark Forest. "F-Fallensoul!" She exclaimed. A tear streamed down her face. "Why are y-you here?"

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 10:03

"Thse cats are evil..this was all Bumblepaws doing..." she looked at her former mate. "You will not touch us!" she hissed and bared to teeth to all the dark forest cats, puffing up her fur.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 10:41

Fallensoul ignored Metalshard, not the least bit afraid of a puny cat such as her. "Dear Shinepaw," he cooed, "I have passed into a world of true courage and valiance. If you'd like that for yourself, then I can help you get there. You see, we value teaching young cats our skill and telling our side of the story."

Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 10:49

"She would never join you!" Metalshard growled. "Dragonsoul watches over us!"
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 10:51

Occ- Wow, your good at this, Fallen.3.

Ic- Shinepaw quickly glanced at Metalshard, who was hissing at all of the Dark Forest cats. "No." She mewed. "I don't want to join the Dark Forest with you, Father." She mewed.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 11:16

The kind warmth disappeared from Fallensoul's eyes. "Then so be it, useless scrap. If you want to follow your foolish mother's steps, than you've made the wrong choice!" He whipped a paw at her, ragged claws unsheathed, sending the medicine cat apprentice sprawling backward.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 12:51

Metalshard jumped in front of Shinepaw and swiped her paw accross Fallensoul's muzzle "Keep away from her!" Metalshard hissed.

occ- Starclan will save them, no one dies today :D for now everyone sencelessly attack mel and shine
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 12:55

OOC: But you do know, Drags, it's impossible to beat Fallen. ono He's dead, and he's also tall and well-muscled. ^^;;

IC: The claws that snagged his face gave him no pain. Instead, he raised a paw and smeared the blood all over his face. "Your attacks are futile, Clunky-Leg." He laughed coldly and charged into them, knocking them over.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 13:02

Metalshard got up and stood over Shinepaw, standing her ground. "We don't need strenth, we have Starclan." she grunted.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 13:04

This made the bleach-white cat laugh even more. "StarClan! Ha! What can they do? Sprinkle magic dust on me to make me sneeze?"

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 13:14

Moonpaw jumped and landed on Fallensoul's back, her claws grabbing his fur. " StarClan is stronger than you and you know it." She hissed.

ooc: >:D I'm not evil!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 13:16

"Indeed, because it gives us more strenth than the best warrior could ever have." Metalshard said. "In dark times they come to spread light, so we can find our way."
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 13:24

Fallensoul snarled, the whites of his eyes showing. "Fools!" he screamed, and fell backward, crushing the apprentice on his back. Surely, with Fallensoul being much heavier than Moonpaw, he would have hurt her.

He hopped back and smiled, pupils slits.

OOC: Animal I've Become = Perfect song for Fallen. ono

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 13:51

Moonpaw squeaked very unwarrior like when Fallensoul landed on her. She laid there trying to catch her breath and staring at him with scared eyes.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next