Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rage on Dark Forest Cats.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Rage on Dark Forest Cats. Empty
PostSubject: Rage on Dark Forest Cats.   Rage on Dark Forest Cats. EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 8:04

Okay, you all know how cats are leik 'Ohthedrkfrest? I'MA GO WAKE UP THERE! :DDDDDDD OHAI THER DRK FOREST KITTIES, DON'T HURT ME'
Well, I'm getting sick of it. And don't go 'Oh in the books they could walk in cats dreams and ladada' You know what? THIS IS BEFORE THAT HAPPENED.
The Dark Forest cats aren't sent there to go popping up in cats merry little dreams. They're there because they killed. They killed many times.
Okay, If you do go there in some magical way, you don't just wake up there. Andplz don't excpect Starclan to see you there and save your azz.
Okay? Good. Fine. I'm done here.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Rage on Dark Forest Cats.   Rage on Dark Forest Cats. EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 15:09

And plus people, the Dark Forest goes to YOU. It's not like you can walk up to them and apply to be kawaii-desu warrior. And they're most likely going to pick the best, so no blind/handicapped sonuvabetch is going to be able to be in the DF"s rank.

Rage on Dark Forest Cats. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Rage on Dark Forest Cats.   Rage on Dark Forest Cats. EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 13:09

Plus, the whole point of the Dark Forest is to be FOREVER ALONE.
You can't meet up, be groupies, and no one can just wake up there whenever the please.

And if your cat isn't afraid of an obviously evil place (As in dead trees, dead grass, sickly fog, no sky, endless darkness, and all around creepy), then your cat has some serious freakin' issues, m'kay?

Rage on Dark Forest Cats. PDt1Qqd Rage on Dark Forest Cats. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage on Dark Forest Cats.   Rage on Dark Forest Cats. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rage on Dark Forest Cats.
Page 1 of 1