Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]

Go down 
+4
Mossy
Pinely-san
meme police
Pinepaw
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] Empty
PostSubject: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 13:38

Snowpaw stalks out of the shadowy forest known as The Dark Forest.

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 14:15

Sarrowpaw watched from a hill, high above Snowpaw's head, and out of her senses grasp. She hoped Ebonyroot-and the rest of StarClan-would welcome her back to the light.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 14:58

"What are you doing?" hissed an angered voice. Violet eyes glowed from the darkness.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] N6a5zHfSnowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] IMrnxD6Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] GMXQgOOSnowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 14:59

Snowpaw was about to cross to Starclan when she heard Scarletfire call her for training.Right then and there she dashed straight to Starclan camp,panting.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 15:02

Before, she almost got a good grasp of her hind leg. "Traitor!" she she-cat hissed angrily, fur bristling.

Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] N6a5zHfSnowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] IMrnxD6Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] GMXQgOOSnowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 15:05

Snowpaw turned back and yowled "your the traitor i remember when i was i kit you said that i could trust you but i soon found out you were wrong."Snowpaw hissed.

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 15:24

"You can trust me! You're the one who cannot be trusted! I never walked out on you!" she snarled, unsheathing her claws.

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 15:29

"not just that but i know now the path i have been walking was a dark one and so are you!"Snowpaw growled unsheathing her claws.

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 15:40

ooc: i can't understand that sentence... xD

ic: Scarletfire blinked and gave a sigh. "You'll always be weak. Don't think next time I see you that I'll spare your life," she snarled.

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 15:53

"like i would you are a liar and you path is dark."Snowpaw hissed.

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 16:07

"I never lied, but yes, sherlock. It's pretty dark over here. Go. Get out of my sight!"

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 16:10

Snowpaw started to look for Sarrowpaw"Sarrowpaw where are you."Snowpaw yowled.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 17:38

Deadsnake bounded out, eyes narrowed. "Scarletflare, leave this place. Now. You shall not be welcomed here. The path you chose was evil, and that is the path you shall stay on. Not near this place. Snowpaw, come."

ooc- I think she means 'I walked the dark path, and you are dark too!'

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 17:41

"Does this mean starclan forgives me?"Snowpaw asked as she padded next to deadsnake.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 17:48

"Yes. Follow me." Deadsnake meowed calmly, sweeping her tail over Snowpaw. "We must get Starclan's vote to make sure though."

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]   Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowpaw askes for forgivness.{Starclan cats and Dark Forest cats only]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: