Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)

Go down 
+5
Domo
Mossy
Rainy
Frosty
Tigs
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) Empty
PostSubject: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 16:53

Tigerfrost has her tail curled around her paws, waiting for her Dark Forest cats so they could begin learning more about the Dark Forest, and in Heathersong and Shadowsong's case, training.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:01

Envykit awoke in the dark forest and ruffled his fur befor walking over to Tigerfrost. "Hello Tigerfrost!" he mewed. "I'm ready for training!"
Deep in the forest: Metalshard walked through the bushes with Shinepaw "Shinepaw, your lost, admit it!" she growled. "Lost in the dream teritory, thats lovly."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:04

Moonpaw woke up, suprised that she was in the Dark Forest. " No..." She mumbled when she saw Tigerfrost.

Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:06

Tigerfrost laughed. "No training for you yet, little one." she purred to Envykit. "Soon." She glanced at Moonpaw. "Ahh... You've come. Good."

OOC: How old is envy?
OOC2: Moon, say like she didnt want to be here. I has epical retort >;3

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:09

Heathersong padded wearily from the trees.
"What's going--?" Her voice cut off when she saw Tigerfrost.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:11

ooc: You got it! Just don't kill me. KTHANKZ

ic: Moonpaw looked at Tigerfrost and stood up bravely. " I don't want your training anymore." She growled.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:15

occ- IF YOUR NOT GOING TO KILL US GET OUT! thank you ^.^

ic- "Why not, Stonestar held back my apprentice cerimoney I should be an apprentice already!" he explained, stomping his foot. "I can handle it!"
Out in the forest: "Shinepaw?" she looked back, waiting for her friend.

occ- 7 months :D dont post again untill Shine dose please
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:20

ooc-Shines gone.Will you rp her?Please.
Hazel is evil.(and a warrior)

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:23

occ- shes back and she'll be in in a sec
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:37

Occ- Sry guys. Went out to eat dinnerz.3.

Ic- Shinepaw caught up with Metalshard, panting. "Were not lost!" She mewed. "Were just..uh...Exploring! Right, Exploring!"

Occ- X333

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:44

ooc-Hazel hated you.......Which means immediant attack.

ic- Hazelnut walked into the Dark Forest.It smelled cozy,to her.When the young warrior saw Metalshard,she flung heraelf at her,biting into her chest,while slashing at the white and spotted warriors head with her front paws and under the Metalshar'ds soft belly with her hind legs.

ooc-I made a move.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:45

"Moonpaw... If that was true, you wouldn't be here. In your subconscious, you know we will make you stronger, faster, better then the others. Which is why you have come back." she purred. She dipped her head to Heathersong. "Good. You're here." She looked down at Envykit. "Do you have your apprentice name yet?" she asked.

OOC: Hazel. >.> Dont. Mel and Shine asked ME and MY DARK FOREST WARRIORS. Not you. >>

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:49

Occ- Ok, Ebony has been PMing me, about NOT dieng. And she has a point. Talk to her if you wanna know. So, Mel, heres the new plan. I dont die, I'll try to defend you. Then, I'll become a MC, live for a bit, THEN die. Ok? ok.

Ic- Shinepaw quickly darted behind Hazelnut, Shinepaw was small and fast. She quickly bit into her hind leg, then jumped ontop of the cream warrior, her tiny claws barley doing any damage. "Stay away from her, you fox-hearted monster!" She spat.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:52

Turning she swept dust into Metalshard's eyes and clawed Shinepaw's nose.

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 18:53

Moonpaw looked at Tigerfrost in shock. " No! That's not true!" She yowled.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)   Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing Shine and Mel (Any Dark Forest cats and them.)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next