Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The dark forest cats

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The dark forest cats Empty
PostSubject: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Dragonsoul stood next to Solfang and Solfang looked at her two warriors. "Dustpaw your a warrior of the dark forest, so we need to get rid of that pesky apprentice name." she mewed. "What would you like it to be?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:24 pm

"Could I be Dustshadow?" he mewed. "Yea, Dustshadow!"
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:48 am

Darksoul padded out of the shadows of the Dark Forest trees.Her ruined face looked more frightening than ever.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Dustpaw looked at the cat. She looks mor battle-scared than me! he thought, looking at the scar across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:25 pm

"Dustshadow sounds fine." Solfang mewed. "What clan do you hate?" she asked him. Looking over at Darkshadow she dipped her head "Hey wanna join our conversation, we are talking about what clans we hate." to any starclan cat that was horrible but to a dark forst cat, it was a great topic. "Skyclan, i have skyclan." Dragonsoul mewed. "We know that." solfang retorted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:12 am

"ThunderClan!" he growled. "He turned me and Dragonsoul down when we needed them most. We were kits too!"
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 am

OOC:Its Darksoul .3.
IC:Darksoul's whiskers twitched.Her eyes burned with rage."The darkest of all souls hates all" she hissed,her voice sounding experianced and trusting.The type of voice that could mislead even the strongest cats.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 am

Solfang twiched her ear "Thats nice, now stop trying to act like a know it all." she looked at Dustshadow "Thunderclan, I guess, thats where Metalsoul will live." "We can mess with her if you want."
"But Skyclan defenetaly." Dragonsoul shot up "But Darksouls right, all the clans should be hated, I simply only have reason to hate one." "We kill without reason, thats why we're here!" Solfang retorted.

Occ- my lives bicker to each other more than anyone else xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:27 pm

"NO! Not just ThunderClan. From what I just learned, only one cat from my own Clan cares about my death. Even my own father cares more about his apprentice than his son. I hat ShadowClan and ThunderClan!" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:34 pm

"I did find that odd." dragonsouo aggred "Now just to find a cat we acn target, i say first we recurit people from the libing world to help."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:37 pm

"I say we target Blackraven!!" he growled in contempt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:42 pm

"Sure, i say skyclan, every last one of em'" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:54 am

OOC: May I join? I'm bringing Wild in if I can. *wink wink nudge nudge*

The dark forest cats N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:58 am

OOC:Is Wild a dark forest cat?
IC:"The weakest may look weak,but they may not be.The strongest may look strong,but they may not be" Darksoul mewed
OOC 2:Dark likes talkin' like that .3.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:07 am

"Interesting." Dragonsoul mewed "Your words make a good point." she mewed "Yeah but they annoying as mouse-dung." Solfang added. "Sorry about her, shes cranky." dragonsoul mewed.
"Anyway...." she trailed off.

Occ- any dark forest cats can join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dark forest cats   The dark forest cats Empty

Back to top Go down

The dark forest cats
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next