Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 23:45

Ebonyroot smiled, "I can tell.." she muttered, picking up a wrap of cobs and starting to place them around the breaks for a little support. She wasn't even half-way to being finished. "She's a lucky she-cat, to have a tom who would go and break a leg just to catch a glimpse of her." Her whiskers twitched in amusement. "Does she know this?"

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 PDt1Qqd Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 23:51

"You were listening to us?!?! But I thought you were colecting herbs!"meowed Nightpaw abit startled

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 23:54

Ebonyroot laughed lightly. "I didn't. I guessed." she purred, "But I kinda know now, don't I? What did it, a monster?" His reaction gave it away easily as she continued wrapping the cobweb around him.

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 PDt1Qqd Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 23:59

"Um I kinda fell from HighPine" Nightpaw mumbled

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 0:08

"Smart." The she-cat mused, discarding the leftover cobwebs and grabbing the rush, sliding a few stalks around his leg and flank.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 0:17

"um I didn't just break my leg falling from HighPine"mumbled Nightpaw

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 0:23

"Either way." Ebonyroot mused, "It's broken, isn't it?" She finished wrapping the rush around his leg. "All done. The rush should hold it stronger then cobwebs. If you're lucky and exercise it every day, it might heal right..." She held back from putting emphesis on the 'might'.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 0:27

Nightpaw sighed glad that Ebonyroot didn't ask what he ment

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 16:41

Nightpaw soon returned with a mouthful of dripping moss,she dropped a big piece in front of Nightpaw for them to share and came and gave Ebonyroot here own,"I very sorry that you have to stay here and treat us like stray kits,"she meowed,"I just can't face my clan this way,"she sighed,"and our Medicine Cat is only an Apprentice,"she added

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 16:46

"Thank you." Ebonyroot muttered, staying silent for a few more moments as Nightpaw finished. "Hey, that's my apprentice you're talking about. And I don't think you should go back to your clan for now anyways. I can't stay here forever and mouse-brain here needs some to help care for him until he's healed.
"Speaking up which, lift your leg and stretch it out. Move it around, it shouldn't hurt, but you need to work your muscles everyday."
She shot a look at the tom.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 16:50

Nightpaw nodded her head to ecknowledge the Medicine Cat,"is there anything else you two may need? Fresh Kill? more Herbs?"she asked

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 16:50

Nightpaw complied and lifted up his leg this time he did not yowell in agony due to the improvements Ebonyroot made to his previous cast "wow you do a much better job then shinepaw"mewed Nightpaw

OOC: AHHH MY HEAD!!! (I have 7 tabs open and I'm doing 10 things at once granted for me this is top priority)

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 16:57

"Perhaps you could hunt something for him later on." Ebonyroot said simply to the SkyClan cat, "It's about time I went back to my clan for the night.."
She turned her head to the other Nightpaw. "Well good, but that doesn't mean you can get up and go running around for Nightpaw." her whiskers twitched with amusement.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 17:01

Nightpaw looked away feeling embarased

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 17:06

Nightpaw touched her nose to Ebonyroots side in thanks as she left and then turned back to Nightpaw and be gan to lick his back clean of leaf mold and dirt,"don't worry,I'll get you anything you like,"she meowed but continued licking

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next