Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 9:40

Nightpaw aquardly limped towards the Fallen Oak with a cast on his back right leg"I hope she doesn't think anything less of me by seeing me in this state" thought Nightpaw

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 19:11

Nightpaw was twitching with antisapation to meet with Nightkit again,she watched the sun slip blow the trees at the far end of camp,nobody will notice I'm gone,she told herself as she bounded out of the camp,she dashed threw the bushs at top speed,she grazed by a bush so fast that when she looked at her shoulder that it was sratched and bleeding,oh,how am I going to explain that!she scolded herself for acting like anexcited kit,she hurried along keeping her eyes peeled for any sign of Nightkit

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 19:24

Nightpaw limped to the Fallen oak and lied down, thinking "why did I have to try climbing Highpine"

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 19:38

Nigthpaw spotted Nightkit's white tail tip,and it reminded her of her mothers similar one,but she shook the thought off and dashed forward with glee,just then a sharp pain shot threw the right side of her face and her vision on that side went black,"Nightkit! help!"she called to him

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 19:38

ooc:: I'mma spam dis up and ask why am I joining? cx

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) PDt1Qqd Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 19:42

OOC:it's ok Ebz,you ment to post here,and soon too,Nightgets stabed in the right eye with a stick and Night(the other one) has to find help,and you will be the closest thing we've got,ok?

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 19:44

ooc:: Gotcha.

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) PDt1Qqd Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 19:45

Nightpaw stood bolt upright and limped over to Nightpaw as fast as he coud (spell fail)"Nightkit! Nightkit whats wrong!" he asked kicking her

OOC: oh so this is what you ment

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 19:49

OOC:kicking her...? xD

IC:Nightpaw looked at Nightkit,"the branch stuck my eye!"she whimpered,"we need to get help,real help,"she meowed urgently,"we need a Medicine Cat!"she bursted out,whincing in pain

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 19:53

"Ok" meowed Nightpaw as he went limping as fast as he could into the forest yoweling "Someone please help!"

Last edited by Nightpaw on Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 19:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 19:56

OOC:Ebz,you come in now,g2g2 bed,see you! D:

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 19:59

Ebonyroot pricked her ears up, hearing the small echos of a wail. She frowned and called out, "Hello?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 20:06

"Someone?! Anyone?! Please help" Nightpaw continued to yowelled at the top of his lungs as he ran through the forest

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 20:08

The medicine cat flattened her ears, nearly jumping back as a small body ran straight through the clearing. "Hey.. Hey!" she called, chasing the tom. "Hey, you! Wait! What's the matter?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 20:16

Nightpaw spun around to face the Medicine cat and said "please help it's my friend she's hurt do you know where I can find a medicine cat?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next