Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 16:09

OOC:yeah lets wait and If Nightpaw and Nightpaw are going to be brought to skyclan camp then we should probably start a new topic

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 16:14

Nightpaw did as asked and lied facing up, she heard Nightkit's yowls of pain and sighed deeply,her mind spining,she soon found herself standing in a world of black,she then saw a cat padding torwards her,a yellow she-cat with light brown stripes and markings

Sandnose padded torward the young she-cat that was her daughters kit,"calm down,young one,"she meowed soothingly to Nightpaw,"your eye will be fine,"she explained and with that touched her nose to the Apprentices hurt eye and the remaining pain ebbed away,"you may see,but only faintly,"she told her

Nightpaw looked up,she could open her eye up a bit before the cat hissed at her,she shut it again and whinced,not of pain but of fear that this cat was not all she showed to be

Sandnose began to turn away and walk back to StarClan land

Nightpaw saw the she-cat turn and she yowled,"wait!"to her

Sandnose pricked her ears at that and turned back,"what?"she questioned

Nightpaw looked intently at the cat with her good eye,"what is your name?!"she called

Sandnose blinked the the Apprentice,"I'm am Sandnose,I was your mothers mother,"she meowed,her words echoing as the black world began to fade away

Nightpaw opened her good eye again in the waking world,"Ebonyroot?"she called

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 16:31

"What is it?" Ebonyroot meowed, curious as to if she heard her.

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 16:42

"what's wrong with Nightkit? is he going to be ok?"she questioned,she paused to take a deep breath,"may I help you in any way?"she asked insistently

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 16:47

A glaze swept over her eyes. "Nightpaw, why was he even here? At the state his leg was, he shouldn't have taken two steps out of his camp." She waved her tail, dismissing her own question. "If you can walk straight, help me take him to SkyClan; There I can help both of you..." Ebonyroot paused and added, "If we get there soon, there's a good chance he'll be just fine." The she-cat glanced in his direction.

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 16:50

OOC:should someone start a new topic now?

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 16:51

Nightpaws eyes widened,I can't let her take him to camp! and I can't let anyone else know about our meetings!she fretted in her mind,she thought quickly,"oh! there is a small cave not far from here and mother said that it is warm,sheltered and there are different kinds of herbs there too!"she meowed excitedly tot eh Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 16:55

OOC: * talks to self*mabey not I guess I'll just have to wait and see It whould be an Interesting topic though

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 16:56

"Nightpaw, are you completely sure?" She slit her eyes and meowed sternly. "Wherever I take him, he won't be able to leave for a long time. We need to be sure it's safe and suitable for a cat to live.."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:01

"yes,I'll run ahead to make sure,ok?"without looking back she bolted into the forest and a few heartbeats later she was at the cave that her mother had discribed,she looked inside and pawed away the cobwebs keeping them for Ebonyroot,she then went to a moss patch and pulled some up to line the whole cave."ready for him!"she called to the direction of Nightkit and Ebonyroot,she dashed back to help the Medicine Cat help her friend to his new den

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:04

Ebonyroot leaned against the ThunderClan apprentice. "Alright, Nightpaw. Come here and help me." She looked at the tom. "Ready for a little walk?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:06

Nightpaw nodded and limped on his three good legs to the cave with Ebonyroot

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:08

Nightpaw suported Nightkits other side and started to walk him towards the small cave with the ShadowClan cat,"we'll be there in no time!"she ashored then both,they came to an open area a few heart beats later and Nightpaw pointed with her spoted tail to the lichen draped enterance to the cave,"we can lay him down inside,"meowed the she-cat,"I already lined it with moss and made sure that it was clean,"she reported

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:12

Ebonyroot sighed. "Good work, Nightpaw. You better settle down too, I'm not done with you yet..." she muttered, letting Nightpaw the other down in his nest. "Your name is Nightkit, right?" she asked, making sure no pressure was added to his leg.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:14

"why do you all still think I'm a kit?"sighed Nightpaw as he lied down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next