Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:17

"Oh so you're Nightpaw now?"Nightpaw asked lieing down beside him so that Ebonyroot could get a good look at both of them

OOC:me and Ebz are in the Cbox if you wanna join

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:19

"Nightpaw and Nightpaw..." Ebonyroot mused, "Too confusing. I'll just call you for what you are..." She flicked her gaze over to the tom, a glaze of mischief in her eyes. "Try to lift your injured leg up, Mouse-brain." She needed to find the exact point where it was broken.

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 PDt1Qqd Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:21

Nightpaw watched intently to see as what the Medicine Cat was trying to acomplish from this

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:25

Nightpaw lifted up his leg and yowelled in agony sending a loud echo through the cave

OOC:he fell from HighPine so its probably broken in a few places

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:30

Ebonyroot didn't flinch from the sudden piercing yowl, instead carefully noted the unnatural peaks and lowered his leg back down for him, gently going over his leg a few more times gently with her nose. "Oh, StarClan.." she sighed and looked at the SkyClan cat. "Keep him company, I need to find a few things..." She looked at the both of them and swept out of the cave.

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 PDt1Qqd Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:31

Nightpaw gave Ebonyroot a slight nod and flicked her gaze over to Nightpaw,"are you ok?"she asked,"do you need anything?"

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:36

"No I'm ok, do you want to know how I broke my leg" meowed Nightpaw

OOC: ALL HAIL EBONYROOT THE BEST MED-CAT EVER!!!(I just had to do i she deserves it)brb

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:43

"sure,"she meowed stetling down in the mossy nest that they shared to listen to his tale

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:54

Nightpaw got comfortable and recited his story "well the short version is I fell from HighPine the long Version is that one day I decided I could not go through another day without you so I climbed HighPine to try and look for you but a branch underneath me snapped and I fell to the ground and the next thing I know I wake up at a place with four giant oaks and a jet black she-cat with white stripes and stars in her fur told me that it was not my time but before she left she told me that she was my daughter(hope second life)and then the next thing I know I wake up at camp with my leg in enormis pain after that I decided that I never want to be appart from you again because...because I love you!"

Last edited by Nightpaw on Tue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 17:58

Nightpaws eyes were wide when he finish telliong her what had happened and licked his forhead,"I was sad not to see you for some time too,"she meowed,she looked down and the floor of the cave,"my mother died,"she meowed sadly to him,"my father too,"she expained,"but,I bet that no one will miss me,let alone know that I'm gone!"she sighed

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 18:04

"That is sad"meowed Nightpaw and licked her ears

OOC:should we wait for Ebonyroot?...*takes nap*XD

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 18:44

Nightpaw excepted his kindness,"I don't think much about it,"she whispered lieing her head down and moving over towards Nightpaw so that he could get to her easier

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 18:52

Nightpaw licked her sholders and meowed "I wonder if my family is worried about me right now."

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 19:03

Nightpaws whiskers twiched in amusement,"the only family that I've got will only miss me as one less thing to play with!"she giggled

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 19:04

Ebonyroot padded back into the cave, several different herbs were in a makeshift pouch in her jaws. She set them down before the two apprentices. "You two alright?" she muttered, starting to chew a piece of comfrey root. She had a lot of work to do, her jaws were going to hate her after this night.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: