Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 20:19

The she-cat grew wide-eyed at the apprentice. ThunderClan, she could tell. "You're looking at one." she answered, "Where is your friend?"

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 20:25

"she's this way" meowed Nightpaw limping back the way he came as fast as he could

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 0:20

Ebonyroot padded after the apprentice, wishing he could speed up for a few moments, concerned for the cat in trouble; When they arrived, She could only see the back of her body; The pelt and the scent told her who the cat was. "Nightpaw?" she asked fervently, smelling the sharp tang of blood.

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 1:20

Nightpaw limped over to Nightpaw and licked her to comfort and calm her, trying to stay calm himself "It's ok I found someone"he softly mewed then he turned to Ebonyroot looking very scared and meowed "please help her"

OOC:Eb please be patient after all he does have a cast on his back right leg oh and I tried looking up a cute song on youtube that whould fit the relationship between Nightpaw & Nightpaw well I dont have epilepsy but this vid nearly gave me a seizure in the first 1:34/3:17 and if you know what the Shinto sun goddess Ōkami Amaterasu looks like if my eyes didn't deceive me one of the cat pic's in the vid looks just like her

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 8:33

ooc-What?I saw the topic.And she wanted her cat to look like scourge.

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 8:36

OOC: um Hazel I have absolutly no Idea what you just said

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 14:03

Nightpaw looked up at Nightkit and the cat that her mother called "Ebonyroot" and was in too much pain to worry about the Medicine Cat learning about her and Nightkit's secret friendship,"I'll be still,just help me!"she freted

OOC:the reason that she keeps saying "Nightkit",if you already don't know,is cuz she doesn't know that you're an Apprentice yet

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 14:11

"It's going to be ok" Nightpaw softly mewed to Nightpaw licking her to try and comfort her

OOC:I know same here

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 14:52

ooc: o.O I'm patient, it's just her worrying, Night. :P Her wanting to hurry him is just rp. Chill.
p.s. That song is sooooo old. lol.

Ebonyroot looked at her, inspecting the wound in her eye, "Try to calm down, Nightpaw." she asked quietly of the she-cat and looked at the ThunderClan cat. "You, go in your land quickly and find me a small yellow flower with four petals. It should look like this..." She drew a shape of the plant in the ground with her claw.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 15:00

"ok" meowed Nightpaw as he raced off into the forest forgeting about his broken leg he came back a few moments later with a mouth full of the herbs, he fell a fox length short of the Medicine cat as the bones in his broken leg popped out of place and he yowelled in agony

OOC: just curious what herb did you just send Night to find any way

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 15:06

ooc:: Celandine.
bic::

"Thank you." Ebonyroot said quickly, having gather a few marigold leaves while he was gone, she gently licked the dirt away from Nightpaw's eye and squeezed some of the celandine's juice from the stem onto it. "This should stop the pain in a few seconds..." she told the she-cat, "Now lay down with your eye facing up..." Just as she had finished, her head spun around, hearing the tom's yowl. She flattened her ears, "Now, what's wrong with you?" Her eyes traveled to the broken cast on his leg.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 15:12

Nightpaw contiued to yowell in agony

OOC:Nightpaw is VERY accident prone

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 15:20

"Shut up, you lump of fur!" Ebonyroot hissed at him, "Do you want to attract every danger in the forest?" She bent over and prodded his leg gently, it was freshly broken, she realized. "This would have taken a moon to heal, why are you out of your camp?" The medicine shot him a sharp look and glanced around. 'Rush... Comfrey... Is there any Nettle around here?' She thought to herself, padding off in a small search, but staying within' their sights.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Neis on Tue 5 Jul 2011 - 15:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 15:26

Nightpaw heeded Ebonyroot's warning and gritted his teeth to stay quiet.

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 16:03

ooc:: Should we wait for sandy? cx
bic::

Ebonyroot reappeared. "We need to get the both of you out of here, I can't work in this place. There's nothing I need." She looked at the feminine Nightpaw, "SkyClan camp is closest, right?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)   Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Nights (Me,Sand,and Ebz ONLY!)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next