Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4482

Flybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024] Empty
PostFlybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024]

Hey all! Just like with my HR survey results, I'll also be sharing the results of the recent Staff survey.

Starting off, I would like to say the results being shocking is an understatement. I held a lot of anxiety for this survey since I'm new to being on staff in the over 12 years I've been a part of WCC, and felt I wasn't the best I could have been given what little structure and guidance we currently have within the staff team to go off of. I know there are still times I make mistakes, and I am always willing to admit that the second they happen.

That being said, there was relief of seeing that the efforts I've put in to making sure I am doing my part with the duties assigned to me were noticed. I want to strive to keep doing my best during my time as moderator for WCC. Thank you for being patient with me as I learn and grow alongside my wonderful team!

Overall Graph:

Next, I'd like to go over the social activity side of the survey. Within the discord I'm heavily involved, which made me question the 2 I received on this scale.

Social Activity Graph:

It did have me thinking about how I am not very active on the actual forum itself (outside of RP) and the members on there who are not on the discord. I'd like to address those people and let you know that my PMs are open and they are welcome to come to me for anything. Questions, RP ideas, wanting to socialize with my characters, or even just to say hello! I want everyone to know that I promise not to bite them if they message me 🤞

Onto RP activity! This one was understandable and pretty on par with how my activity is regarding RP. I don't have too much to say about this, but I'd also like to remind everyone that I am open to RP ideas and interacting with my characters!

I have plotting pages available in my side profile at all times if ever anyone wants to interact! You can also PM me on WCC, and DM or ping me within Discord itself!

Roleplay Activity:

Next up are the written reviews.

I am so deeply relieved to be seen as approachable and friendly. I know there are times when I personally feel a joke has failed and I hope that if anyone ever feels I've been rude or borderline bullying towards anyone EVER that you please call me out for it. It is never my goal to tear anyone down or make them feel unwelcomed in a space that should feel safe to hang out in. I have been there myself personally and don't ever want anyone else to feel like they're an outcast. There will never be a time where I would EVER retaliate or lash out at someone for genuinely being concerned over my actions/words.

It also took me a while to find a balance between the HR roles and the staff roles and honestly? I'm still trying. Some days are worse than others, but I do try not to let it drag me down. Like one of the comments says, real life does come first so my balance scale will always tip in the direction of real life before staff and HR. If at anytime I feel I can no longer hold either, I feel no shame in letting my positions go.

On topic of ShadowClan's Clanwide, I do like to think that it's my baby! ShadowClan needed the boost it's gotten thanks to both the Clanwide and the NPC sign-ups. However, it was with the help of Holly and Ro - ShadowClan's very own leader and deputy - that this even saw the light of day. Without them, it would just be another idea amongst a heap of others. A special shout out to Xaan as well for helping us with the launch ❤

Thank you for the kind words you've shared with me. I really do appreciate it.

Comments:

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! Please remember that it is very easy to fall into the comfort of anonymity and forget that the person reading the comments you make is still a real life human being.

Thank you,
Fly ❤

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Flybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024] JGgdMsS Flybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024] JGg3TFt Flybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024] J0ieN9e Flybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024] JGg3GK7 Flybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024] JGg2WjR

Flybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024] JcTsSP1  Flybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024] JcnAVnI Flybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024] Grub_f10Flybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Flybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024] :: Comments

No Comment.

Flybot's Staff Survey Results [March 2024]

Page 1 of 1