Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flybot's HR Survey Results [Jan 2024]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4483

Flybot's HR Survey Results [Jan 2024] Empty
PostFlybot's HR Survey Results [Jan 2024]

Hello! I'm sorry I don't normally post my HR results, and I would like to start doing that going forward. Whether it's good or bad, I would like to let you in on my thoughts! For now, I won't be showing most of the comments even though they are all very nice and sweet!

Thank you to everyone who participated in this survey, and I want to let you know I read every single comment and suggestion left on my portion of the results.

Heatherberry HR Survey Results:

I'm not sure where the vote of 2 for activity came from, but rest assured I will do my best to pinpoint that area that needs to be fixed in hopes to move towards a 4 or 5 next time around. If ever you want to have topics with me, do not hesitate to DM me either on discord or right on WCC.  

I also want to mention here publicly (I had originally said this only on the discord): The cure for ShadowClan is coming very very soon. It will start with the most severe patients first until we find a game plan for gathering more herbs since they're very limited right now. I have not forgotten you! At the moment, we are working on a trade with another clan and then the ball will start rolling. Thank you once again for the patience in that regard.

In case it was missed, I do have threads for requesting an MC topic and one for topic requests for Heaterberry and all my other characters:

Plot with Fly
ShadowClan MC topic request

Again, I want to thank everyone who participated in the survey's as it's been very eye-opening to read. I hope I can continue at this level or higher and strive to make ShadowClan a welcoming place! I look forward to interacting with you and your characters from here on out.

❤Flybot
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Flybot's HR Survey Results [Jan 2024] :: Comments

No Comment.

Flybot's HR Survey Results [Jan 2024]

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: