Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ash's Survey Results Jan 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

Ash's Survey Results Jan 2024 Empty
PostAsh's Survey Results Jan 2024

Hey WCC! Just wanted to join with everyone else in sharing my results and explaining a thing or two.

Results:

There isn't a large amount to comment on here. Mostly people were concerned about my inactivity. For those who don't know, over the last two months I graduated from college with my BA, so I was lost in finals and other preparations for a long time. The holidays were then directly after that. During those months I was very transparent and did my best to keep on top of everything else that I could, but I know I haven't been as active as I could have been. Now that I've graduated, though I still have a life, I am hoping--and have been trying--to return to my normal standards of activity. If you just happen to dislike me, or my style of leadership, then don't worry--my leadership limit will be coming up soon, so just hold tight until then.

In the all-RC HR results, I also received one or two responses that RiverClan's high ranks were not approachable. I want to reassure you that if any of you want to make plots with me, have a topic with me, or just offer any kind of feedback, my DMs on Discord and on WCC are open! I don't bite. I love to rp with newer and older members, so if you ever want a topic--even if I am busy--please don't feel scared to reach out to me! If there's anything I can do to help you feel more comfortable, please let me know.

As always I'd like to thank everyone who left kind and encouraging comments. You guys make my day and I love you all. RPing is my safe space and my joy, and people like you make all the long hours of writing block so worth it. <33

I hope you all have a good day! Please reach out to me if you all need anything.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Ash's Survey Results Jan 2024 :: Comments

No Comment.

Ash's Survey Results Jan 2024

Page 1 of 1