Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kitty's HR Survey Results - Jan 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Kitty's HR Survey Results - Jan 2024 Empty
PostKitty's HR Survey Results - Jan 2024

Hello, WCC! It's that time where I share my results and what I can fix and have noticed from them!

Considering how my December basically went up in flames, I'd say I'm actually overall rather happy with my results. The perfectionist in me wishes to strive for more of the upper tiers, but I definitely think that simply being available will help! I know that there were many comments in regards to how my month went, and I'm allowing those to stay private. I hope for that to not repeat, and I'm definitely getting better from the bug I last posted about!

My personal goal is to get better about development topics with Mottlestar. Admittedly, I had burnt myself out a bit on her character, but I'm getting back into posting as her and I sincerely appreciate all of those who continue to enjoy Momma Mottle!

One task I finally went after was updating the "Welcome to Thunderclan" page. It had been outdated for ages at this point, so it has been rehauled! As I am also now a member of staff, I will be continuing to actively monitor my status. If at any point I feel that I cannot handle both positions, I will absolutely step down from one role or the other in order to keep the best interest of WCC at heart!

I appreciate the feedback, always, and please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

Kitty~ <3

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Kitty's HR Survey Results - Jan 2024 :: Comments

No Comment.

Kitty's HR Survey Results - Jan 2024

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: