Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]

Go down 
+15
Grey
verychuu
downfive
JJ
uwubers
Kitty
Tara
Maple
kjSage
Holly
xaandiir
moonazyne
Midnee
speedy
Ash
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 14:38

As quickly as he'd clamped his jaws around Mottlestar's paw, he realized his mistake. A frigid breeze ruffled the fur on Sunfire's exposed neck, and his eyes widened. He needed to release, drop his chin, cover that most vital spot where-

Mottlestar's teeth met in his neck. The SkyClan tom went rigid, his heart stalling in his chest as he felt the pain of splitting flesh at his throat. Was this it? Was he about to die? He wondered, briefly, how his children would remember him. How Mintglade and Wolfblossom and Graywind would remember him. Would they think he was a failure, to die at the bidding of this ThunderClan runt? Would they say he could have done more? Could have tried harder? Sunfire closed his eyes, willing his legs to move, his claws to slash, anything that could turn the tide and make him the victor of this battle. He wanted to try harder, he wanted to keep fighting.

Fear tried to surface. It seized his limbs and caused his breath to hitch in his chest as he could do nothing but wait for her to finish it, to sink her teeth deep and pierce the river of lifeblood that pulsed at his neck. But there was no fear in Sunfire's heart, nor in his gaze as burning yellow eyes snapped open. Only fury and defiance lived there.

The leader tightened her jaw, and Sunfire could feel her forelegs tense in preparation to yank backwards and tear his throat out. He bared his teeth in a half-grimace, half-snarl, but a sudden flurry of movement, a flash of golden fur, and Mottlestar was ripped away from him. The weight lifted, Sunfire wasted no time in forcing himself to his paws. He was unsteady and weakened, and his vision was darkening at the edges because of how quickly he'd stood. Mottlestar was in front of him, and another pale shape - Falconmoon, the two of them locked in battle. Sunfire rushed - no, staggered - forward, his paws slipping on... something? He blinked rapidly, trying to clear his vision. A paw lifted, slashing through the air at Mottlestar in a near-blind swipe, but his claws retracted involuntarily midway, and his paw simply thumped into her ribcage instead as the world lurched and Sunfire reeled to the side, stumbling backwards on..? What was that he was slipping on?

Blurry eyes slid downward to see the rush of crimson trickling from his neck at an alarming rate, coating his chest and paws. So much blood... more blood than should be allowed. Darkness crept in again, and suddenly he was falling, the ground beneath his paws spinning and swaying uncontrollably. He didn't know which direction he was going, but that didn't really matter anymore, did it? It was so dark.

Sunfire used Front Paw Blow on Mottlestar, dealing 7 damage at the cost of 5 stamina.

Falconmoon
23/73 HP
81/160 SP

Sunfire
5/73 HP  
91/160 SP (-5)

Mottlestar
6/80 HP (-7)
107/170 SP
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:06

ooc: mobile

There was silence. And then there was Thunder and the Surging of Rapids as the two waves crashed into one another. Claw met flesh and fur and teeth sank deep, unyielding, crimson sprayed christening the coming together of the two parties. For a moment, Silverdusk stood transfixed as the two sides pushed and pulled against one another, evenly matched in every aspect. Time was moving slow, as the realisation finally and fully dawned upon the young molly - cats were going to die. They were no stranger themself to death, having teetered the line themselves, but a death by metal was so finite. Herbs and sheer will power had brought Silverdusk back, but in the face of the attacks aimed at one another, in the face of murderers and cowards… herbs were useless. The medicine cats were useless. Sweet Littlesplash who had just given them something for their nerves was useless, but worse still they could not fight. They were all targets. Green eyes travelled to the trees she had once marked, only two cats remained - a trembling fearful little warrior and the medicine cat that sat beside her trembling just as badly. Silverdusk’s head rose, blinking, and when their eyes opened everything had sped up again. Mottlestar’s face was marred, deformed, blood seeping into her pelt, Cindersky was yowling an enemy firmly attached to their back, Vipershade’s chest was labouring and… The cream SkyClanner was missing.

Too late. The realisation had come too late, even as Silverdusk heard the creaking above their head, they knew the warrior would be upon them, and she could not escape. A furious snarl formed on their maw, directed mostly at herself for being so callous. Their head whipped round, ears pinned as the golden blur descended upon them. Thorn like claws dug into their flesh, and the force of the impact forced the silver warrior down, knees buckling, bowing to this filth. The she-cat’s claws dug further in as the ground rose up to meet the taller cat. The air was knocked from her lungs, and of all the emotions to feel in the face of war, it was embarrassment that sat at the forefront. To not draw first blood was a failure, a failure in the eyes of her leader, a failure in the eyes of the giant cats that had trained her that they loved like their own family, a failure to gekala, and a failure to herself. Embarrassment gave way to cold rage. Silverdusk did not fail, and she would ensure this oversized tree rat knew it.

Honeydew was nothing, nothing compared to the opponents she had trained against. Calmness swept over Silverdusk, this was a victory assured. Everything clicked into place, fighting was easy, and winning easier still. The she-cat atop her was so small compared to her in comparison - a fly bothering a lion. And what do you do to flies? You swat them. With a burst of strength, Silverdusk surged upwards, sharps claws digging into the hardened mud beneath the snow. She flexed her haunches, then flipped the pair so that now they were on top. Now at least she had a view of the cat so bothersome.

Green eyes raked over the cream warrior, an unimpressed look upon her face. ”You are not what i was expecting.” they meowed. “Your judgment is misplaced, it is a shame.” In this moment, Silverdusk decided they would not kill Honeydew. This would be a lesson, a warning. A cat so meek, as to tremble in the face of their own actions was pitiful. It was like staring into a reflection and seeing your younger self, Honeydew was still the trembling kitten on their apprentice ceremony, she had not come to terms with what she was undertaking. Naive. Foolish. Fighting for SkyClan proved all of these things certain in the silver tabby’s mind. “You will regret sharing the likeness of your kin, for allowing them to walk amongst your clan as your own, for sympathising with the likes of murderers and thieves, I promise you that, filth.” they hissed. Silverdusk placed an unsheathed paw on the soft flesh of Honeydew’s belly, they did not dig in, did not aim to break skin, but every time the warrior beneath them squirmed, ruby pricked at their claw tips. A hint at the promise the tall she-cat intended to keep. It was poetic, really. How SkyClan had brought this war upon themselves, and now its own warriors would be felled by their own actions. They had hardly moved, hardly tried and yet the skyclanner bled of their own volition and their own doing.

Siilverdusk used Duck-and-Twist it was a success ! dealing -7 HP and costing -5 SP
Silverdusk is no longer stunned !

Silverdusk

25/30 HP
75/80 SP (-5 SP)

Honeydew

23/30 HP (-7 HP)
70/80 SP

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart

Last edited by Midnee on Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 20:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:06

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 Mistpe10
then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 21:33

The fury of war had been met by a sudden blow to whip the tortoiseshell away. With a bark of surprise she turned, her ire now directed at the next cat who seemed to think it was a good idea to incur the wrath of a leader. Something about their appearance pricked a particular nerve in the tortoiseshell's neck, and though she was swaying on a last limb of her own, there was no denying the credit that was due to the apprentice-sized feline as she fended off what may as well have become the equivalent of four of her in sheer terms of size.

He could have her attention if she wanted. It didn't matter as the blood roared in her ears, she was no longer listening. She saw an opening as she'd been flung around, and she took it, darting forward to slash at his belly.

Mottlestar used Belly Rake on Falconmoon! Success! Dealt 22 (20+2) damage and used 24 stamina.

Falconmoon

1/73 HP (-22)
81/160 SP

Sunfire
5/73 HP  
91/160 SP

Mottlestar
6/80 HP
83/170 SP (-24)

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw

Last edited by Kitty on Wed 21 Feb 2024 - 8:50; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 21:33

The member 'Kitty' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 Mistpe10
then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 22:15

Honeydew

Honeydew flinched at the she-cat's words. Sympathizing with the likes of murderers and thieves. She knew very little about the history that had started this war, and what little she did know, she did not like nor approve of. But it was her opponent who was mistaken, for Honeydew was not fighting on their behalf, but to protect those who were lucky enough not to have been chosen for this - Bubblebeam, especially - and it was a burden Honeydew would bear for their sakes. That is all.

She wouldn't bother responding to the ThunderClan cat's mocking and taunts. She wouldn't allow herself to be reeled in by her. Instead, the blood pounding in her ears, Honeydew would focus on her attack. The she-cat twisted below her, pushing her off and cutting into her smooth underbelly. Honeydew winced with pain. Still, this was nothing compared to the talons of an owl, which she had grown so familiar with. She wrinkled her nose into a snarl and spat at Silverdusk, leaping back on her feet and lashing out with her claws outstretched.

Honeydew used Front Paw Strike, dealing 7 damage and costing -7 SP.

Honeydew
23/30 HP
63/80 SP (-7 SP)

Silverdusk
18/30 HP (-7 HP)
75/80 SP

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 0:08

FI'm not a stranger to the dark!
Drowning was an unexpected feeling. Foxtrot thought it would've been more painful. But all he felt was peace. For a moment it felt like a nice hug. But then he started gasping, drinking in water. Then the real struggle began. He tried clawing at her stomach to no avail, the Riverclanner was too skilled in the water.

Someone has got to tell these guys to lay off the fish.

For a second he was able to dip his head above the water, just enough to cough out water and intake a little air. Then the tom braced for the oncoming hit he was about to take. But he knew if she attacked her paws would be off him, maybe it would allow him to sneak in a blow that would knock her out. Maybe.

Foxtrot is stunned for this turn!

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3038

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 0:37

Falconmoon hadn't been expecting Sunfire's attack to be so... weak. Was it already too late? Had Falconmoon been to slow? It was a distraction that he could not afford. Mottlestar was under him in an instant, ripping through flesh that had already been damaged by Nightstalker previously. The pain should have been paralyzing, not to mention the pyshchological damage sharp objects to the belly caused. Falconmoon shouldn't have been able to move at all. The alter inside of him however, was ready to to rise to that occasion. He sprang upward to avoid what he could of the damage, before he started forward immediately again. Stepping skillfully around the last of the lashing and scratching, Falconmoon found his way to Mottlestar's throat. It was like second nature, biting down and ripping through the exposed throat. A wedging of the jaws back and forth followed by a merciless, sharp pull upward to finish it.

It was over now. At least until she came back to life, but there were other cats Falconmoon could help in the meantime. As Mottlestar's blood spread across the ground, a sudden feeling of deep dread took over Falconmoon's body. It weighed him down, crushing his shoulders and his spine and straining his knees and elbows. Fear scent permeated the air as his fur fluffed out to it's full length.

"We're so foxed..." He muttered, realizing the consequences of what he'd done. His eyes flickered, the pupil going from wide discs to tiny slits. His xpression changed entirely, like he'd just smelled something bad. "Oh stop! We are not! Snap out of it, you don't know that this is going to fox us over so don't worry about it for now! She's not really dead anyway! It doesn't count!" And then another expression change, back to fearful. "Yeah but she... what if she ends up-" Expression change, back to indifference and annoyance. "We don't know that either! Snap out of it and get to work!" But Falconmoon was having a hard time shaking off his fear of what may come now.

Falconmoon used Experienced Steps, dealing 8 damage and -10SP

Falconmoon

1HP / 71SP (-10SP)

Mottlestar
KO Pending
-2HP / 183SP (-8HP)

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Wed 21 Feb 2024 - 5:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 3:01

Perchstar moved, leaving Beechfang's jaws snapping at empty air. Too slow, she was drained from fighting and the adrenaline was only taking the bloodstained silver tabby so far now. Her vision was blurred, between water and blood that had dripped into her eye, and as she fought to regain her balance from over committing to that missed strike, to turn toward the cat who had sidestepped, the Riverclan leader moved in.

Exhaustion was closing on, her vision danced with dark spots as a blow from Perchstar sent her to the ground. Had she not been bleeding from so many wounds, had she not been so exhausted, the Riverclanner would have never managed it. Foxdung, a voice in the back of her mind spat, but Beechfang knew better. She... Was beat. She had known, seeing Perchstar and the approaching patrol, that her time grew short. Justice, vengeance... The consequences of so much had led to this. Didn't matter what Perchstar called it, for she had once done the same.

"You have your justice, Perch." She panted, breath coming in harsh gasps. "Vengeance, my daughters will call it. Same thing. I tried to set them on a better path, after I confessed... I don't think it worked. That's what family ties do, I guess." She rasped, it would almost be funny if she had the energy to think about the irony of it. "You'll find yourself in this position one day and realize we aren't so different, just the blood running through our veins."

Fangs met at her jugular, blood breaking free and bubbling into her own mouth and staining water-soaked fur. Beechfang's body instinctively jerked, trying to pull away, but with blood flow and oxygen suddenly cut off the movement was reduced to a twitch. The tabby choked on her breath, coughing blood as Perchstar's blue eyes seemed to haze over in her vision, darkness fogging what she could see. Her heart seemed to skip beats, pounding in her skull before finally it all went dark and she could hear it no more.

Beechfang is dead.

---

Beechfang took a step forward, feeling oddly weightless as vision returned to her. The sight she was staring down at, at first did not make sense to the she-cat. Pale paws were translucent, blood and fur visible where she stood, but she lifted a paw and it was... Clean. The bodies she stood over were locked together, grayscale pelts stained deep crimson.

A scarred face stared back at her with one sightless eye.

Herself, she realized. And Perchstar, fangs still buried in the pale fur at her throat.

Beechfang stumbled back, but weightless, she kept her balance. The exhaustion that had been taking over as she had fought Perchstar was gone. The paws she stared at - the paws of a ghost, were not stained with blood, long fur no longer split by pale flesh. Huh... So this is what it's like. The realization that she was dead felt... Odd. But right. She had fought hard, it hadn't been enough.

She couldn't bring herself to feel bitter at the she-cat standing over her. She had earned her fate. Perchstar had earned her victory, her justice.

Around her, cats still writhed, forms locked together one moment, leaping apart the next as fangs and claws flashed. Beechfang watched, strangely detached. None of them seemed aware of her, not the others fighting, or the Riverclan leader who still stood over her body.

Beechfang took a step forward, reached out and touched the fallen body before her. Nothing happened. Her paw passed through blood and fur without feeling, without staining red. Is this... It? She wondered, was she to stay and watch them fight? Watch her kin be ripped apart and tear into the opposition? She had assumed she would not see the stars, would instead walk the mists or be dragged into the same dark depths that Dawnhawk had escaped from. It would be fitting, something she deserved for all she had done in life. Surely, she thought, she wouldn't be watching this if she was bound for stars she didn't deserve.

Beechfang's eyes lifted once more to the battle, finding her daughter locked in combat with another cat. Falconmoon and Sunfire. Her jaws parted, but no sound came forth.

She... Needed to stay. Needed to see. Her kit, her grandkits... They would survive. She had to see that be true Whatever afterlife awaited her... It could wait just a few moments, couldn't it?

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 3:49

Teeth gritted together as Silverdusk suppressed the yelp that the molly beneath her drew. “So be it then.” Then Honeydew was kicking out at her, breaking free and then quickly slashing at them again. Claws snagged in her pelt, and dragged along her pelt. White hot pain spread down her right leg, following the movement of Honeydew’s claws. This time, the pain was no so easily suppressed and a sharp hiss escaped the taller warrior. Silverdusk drew back, circling Honeydew searching for her tell. A dropping of the flank, and they were racing forwards, raking their claws along the cream warriors flank, blood blooming where her claws dug deep. But she wasn’t done yet. This fight had to end quickly, keen eyes had not missed Mottlestar, and the trouble she was in. That would be their priority, once she’d dealt with this runt. Come to think of it, the two large cats that were exchanging blows with Mottlestar looked far too similar the cat before her. She had not been wrong in their assessment to call Honeydew the kin of murderers. A vicious growl left the silver molly’s lips as she turned smoothly, darting round Honeydew. Before the other warrior had time to process what was happening, Silverdusk was rearing back on her hind legs, and slamming their paws back down upon Honeydew’s head, forcing her into the cold snow. Satisfaction swept over her. “My claws will remind you of my murdered kin.” spat Silverdusk, pressing down harder.

Silverdusk used Front Paw Strike and Thunderous Stomp ! Dealing -9 HP (-7 HP + -2 HP) and costing -17 SP (-7 SP + -10 SP)
Honey dew is stunned for one turn !
defensive buff active not that uwu and i are silly billies that forgot our buffs

Silverdusk

18/30 HP
60/80 SP (-16 SP)

Honeydew

17/30 HP (-9 HP)
63/80 SP

ooc: edited to add the buffs we forgot these are the correct stats

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart

Last edited by Midnee on Wed 21 Feb 2024 - 8:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 4:52

Poppyshine

Stormwatcher biting down onto Poppyshine’s scruff and then shaking violently made Poppyshine’s head spin. She bit down bile as she felt like she would throw up when he finally let go and she struggled to stay standing. Stormwatcher’s words came in harsh hisses in her ears and her heart plummeted at the mention of Sprucebark.

“Don’t…D-Don’t threaten my son,” she choked out, her eyes growing misty. She thought of Sandyshell who had passed away just days ago; Hawkshriek drowned in the river; Minksplash and Sootspirit who met the same end; children upon children of hers who had died. The thought of a SkyClan cat standing by and letting Spruce meet a violent end as well made Poppyshine want to scream. It was all she could do to just stay standing.

Poppyshine is stunned (1/2)

Poppyshine: [stunned 1/2]
30 / 70 hp
118 / 160 sp

Stormwatcher:
37 / 73 hp
106 / 160 sp
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 5:30

Comfreyheart
of Thunderclan

"Vermin!" she hissed as the tabby's teeth caught her haunches and started tearing. The pain wasn't as bad as it should have been, but a weird sense of prickling was jabbing enough to cause alarm. She slammed claws down onto the Sky-cat's muzzle followed by a few more blows to the head.

[Attacking Buff is active: Comfreyheart uses -1 SP on each move.]
[Comfreyheart used Front Paw Strike and Thunderous Stomp, dealing 14 (10+4) damage and costing 15 (7+10-1-1) stamina.]
[Briarthorn is stunned for 1 turn.]

Comfreyheart:
50 / 65 HP
105 / 130 SP (-15)

Briarthorn: Stunned 0/1
49 / 70 HP (-14)
138 / 160 SP

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 6:30

Rats. Comfreyheart had gotten her pretty good, but luckily, her agility hadn’t failed her quite yet. She whipped around and raked her claws down the other she-cat’s side, leaving crimson behind as she attempted to regain her breath enough to fully attack again.

Briarthorn used Random Recall and Front Paw Strike, dealing -10 damage and using a combined -12 stamina. Briarthorn broke free of the stun.

Briarthorn:
49/70 HP
126/160 SP [-12]

Comfreyheart:
40/65 HP [-10]
105/130 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 6:59

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymelight
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Thymelight wanted nothing more than to turn her head and look elsewhere. She wanted to stare at the flowers that poked through the ground, or the tops of the trees that reached for the open blue sky, or anything beautiful that could give her some sort of peace, but her eyes remained stuck on the scene that unfolded in front of her the moment that Birdstar gave the signal to descend upon their enemies. Thymelight remained perched on her branch for as long as she could, helplessly watching as SkyClan went for the first opponents they could, claws unsheathed and teeth glinting in the sunlight. She knew that she was safe up here. RiverClan and ThunderClan cats had their own unique skills, but they weren’t taught to climb trees the way that SkyClan was. The she-cat knew that there was no way she could be harmed from up here and yet she felt unsteady as the pain of guilt coursed through her. Having to watch her Clan engage in battle was something close to torture. She paid special attention to Honeydew and Kit as they swiped and nipped at their opponents. It hurt her to see the flower crown atop her uncle’s head knowing that it was destined to be ripped to shreds by the end of the ordeal. But if it was between the crown and her uncle, she would prefer that the flowers be destroyed instead of Kit.

The medicine cat knew that it was her duty to keep a watchful eye. If anyone required medical assistance, then she needed to be ready to spring into action at a moment’s notice. There was no room for error here. There was a symphony of voices in the air. Threats and hisses of pain combined in a horrific harmony that seemed to sting Thymelight’s ears. The ground beneath their paws was bloodier than she had predicted. If this was what war was, then she knew that she never wanted to witness it for the rest of her life.

Things were already bad, but they suddenly started to get worse. Thymelight had been looking at Briarthorn when Beechfang had been slain by Perchstar only a small distance away, but the medicine cat still reacted as though she had personally watched it once her eyes fell upon the older she-cat. She could tell that there was no life left in Beechfang’s body even from the high ground that she had, and she found that her breath was caught in her throat as she stared down at the limp body. She had witnessed death before. Prey was killed every single day, but it was different when it was a cat that had lost their life. She had met Beechfang before, the two of them had talked when Thymelight was just a kit, and even though they weren’t nearly as close as they could’ve been, her heart ached for the deceased warrior. Thymelight’s wish for SkyClan to walk out of this alive had already been trounced, and it made her eyes water.

She was unfamiliar with the hoarse feeling that clogged her throat as tears escaped her yellow eyes. Thymelight had never cried before because she had never seen something so insidious that was worthy of such tears. Moons and moons of anxiety and sadness poured out of her as she sobbed. It wasn’t just for Beechfang’s death, it was for all of her Clanmates that were spilling blood, and for all of the cats back at SkyClan’s camp that were worried sick about those that had been chosen to fight. She cried for herself and for all the fear she had pent up inside of her ever since Birdstar had announced the possibility of war. The medicine cat had never felt this hopeless before, and it made her feel sick. Through the tears, she turned her head almost the same moment that Sunfire collapsed to the ground. No… not another one. Thymelight was about to let her sobs consume her until the slightest bit of movement informed her that the tom was still alive. Oh, stars.

That was her cue. She shook her head slightly to clear any stray tears from her cheeks before finally leaping off of her branch and making contact with the forest floor. The world seemed to move in slow motion as she threw herself through the heat of battle. The crying never stopped, but Thymelight had a job to do and she knew that she’d feel worse if her emotions got in the way of helping a Clanmate in their moment of need. Her teeth met Sunfire’s scruff once she reached the warrior’s side. Falconmoon and Mottlestar were still in the middle of an intense battle, and the she-cat only had a few heartbeats to pull Sunfire to safety before both of them were at risk. Adrenaline coursed through her veins as she dragged the larger tom closer to the base of a tree and got to work. Her vision was misty as she continued to sob and her paws were shaky with fear, but she still allowed herself to chew up some of the herbs she had brought into a sufficient poultice that she quickly applied to as many of the open wounds as she could.

Her heart slammed in her chest as she moved her paws.
“Wake up… p-please, please, please, Mr. Sunfire.” Her voice broke as she begged and pleaded.
Thymelight couldn’t feed him anything else until he was awake to chew it.

thymelight has dragged sunfire away!
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 7:35

Comfreyheart
of Thunderclan

Comfreyheart jerked away, but only too late. Briarthorn’s claws scorched across her heaving sides, leaving it spilling blood and stinging like fire. Okay, now that hurt. The sable molly spat a fowl-worded hiss before leaping at her enemy, barreling into her with all her weight. She sunk her claws into the thinner parts of Briarthorn’s pelt.

[Attacking Buff is active: Comfreyheart uses -1 SP on each move.]
[I forgot that Stormy Strength is active: Comfreyheart cannot be Pinned or Stunned for more than 1 turn.]
[Comfreyheart used Jumping Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 6 (7-1) stamina.]

Comfreyheart:
40 / 65 HP
99 / 130 SP (-6)

Briarthorn:
39 / 70 HP (-10)
126 / 160 SP

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next