Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]

Go down 
+16
Grey
verychuu
downfive
JJ
uwubers
Kitty
Ripped
Tara
Maple
kjSage
Holly
xaandiir
moonazyne
Midnee
speedy
Ash
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 15 EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 10:43

Silence. All was horribly silent. It took several minutes for sound to eventually fade back into Perchstar's ears where she stood, completely alone, next to the bodies of both her fellow leaders. Birdstar, who she had wanted so badly to call her friend, who had scorned her at every turn and brought this all upon herself for just one cat. Mottlestar, who had joined her in justice for lives claimed and disrespect owed, who had been just as kind as always and offered her everything... had sacrificed everything for her. Who she would now never speak to again. Having given her yowl of grief now left a deep, awful emptiness inside her, one that she knew she would never regain. But at least the pouring out of her emotions meant that--at least for now--she could temporarily don her old leader's mask and guide her beaten Clanmates home. Victorious... if nothing else, at least they were victorious. At what cost she did not want to fathom right now, not when her legs were locked into standing still and when any wrong thought could send her spiraling into the darkness, but she had to focus on that one fact. At least it had not been in vain. Beechfang was dead, Mottlestar had been avenged, and it was over. Over. Over. You brought this on yourself... but I wish it had been otherwise. This was not what I wanted.

Around her, as sound finally returned to her ears, she heard the sounds of ThunderClan cats weeping and wailing for their fallen leader, their cries aloud mimicking the one that Perchstar had emitted moments ago. Surely any moment now, those would change to yowls of anger toward her. She ought to be getting up and moving to help her Clanmates. But she could not move. Her paws remained frozen, soaked in the blood of the cat she had failed. A coppery taste still remained on her tongue. All of these facts became objective to her, because to think with any more emotion would end her coherency and she had already broken far too much in front of enemy cats. Her leader mask gone. In the fallout all she could do was stand, stare down at the bodies of her former friends, and retreat even further inside herself. Further, further, until hopefully there would be nothing left to get in her way. Not anymore. Not again.

Someone else was speaking. A voice she knew. Perchstar's ears briefly flattened, and just for a moment, her eyes--refrozen over colder now than they had ever been--met those of the SkyClan opponent who must have been a descendant of Dawnhawk. What was he even talking about? Why did he think that now, when all were mourning, was a good time to preach his agenda? Whatever he was saying, she couldn't focus on it, and she knew it could not possibly be of import to her. SkyClan had proven their inability to comprehend logic or empathy, and their unworthiness of the use of time given to them. So all she did was meet his gaze once, flatly, and then look away. It was easy to tune his voice out. Whoever his Clanmates were, if they still wished to claim him as such, it was their job to make sense out of his words. She would not. Besides, she could not look away from the body. Not when she saw how Poppyshine was looking at her with a brief glance, and if she looked any further that way her heart would shatter.

The ThunderClan cats came to approach their fallen leader... the medicine cat, Fawnshine, among them. She had used her herbs to save Poppyshine. And now, her leader... Perchstar blinked hard as the she-cat came close, tensing her limbs slightly, steeling herself for the wrath she knew would soon come, for the blame. But it did not come. Instead, there was a sorrow, but a warmth in Fawnshine's gaze when it met hers. A sense of... gratitude? Of understanding. Not with horror like Poppyshine. Then--the head pressing gently against hers. The action of kindness and solidarity. Physical contact that nearly wrung the suppressed tears from Perchstar's eyes, though she swallowed them back down. Her words were quiet, inaudible to all but the two ThunderClan cats by her, even inaudible to the SkyClan tom strutting around. "Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you... thank you." She did not know whether Littlesplash would respect her anymore, whether even Poppyshine would now take this chance to depart from her. But to have someone, anyone offer a brief moment of kindness, and say that they understood, meant more than Fawnshine would ever know. She stored this emotion away in the corner of her heart, to bolster herself against the tears when she knew they would finally arrive later. To bolster herself for the glare of hatred she was sure must await her. "Thank you." ThunderClan did not hate her. They were, as a whole... standing up for her. The younger warrior came up also, quietly mourning her leader, offering words in a tongue that Perchstar did not speak. But even she had no cold glares for the cat who had technically caused Mottlestar's death. All that remained in her eyes was a sadness--but a sadness of solidarity. And then she moved on. It seemed that any fear of retaliation remained now within her own Clan. Perchstar offered them a nod. It was all she could do--but that nod carried the respect, and the gratitude, and the apology she so dearly wished to speak but could not with enemies present. She bent down one last time to lick Mottlestar's cold, dead fur. Goodbye. Then, dreading every second, she turned to face her Clan.

Cindersky. Poppyshine. Littlesplash. The way her old friend and former apprentice looked at her was not something that escaped her notice. It cut her to the quick, but she managed to keep her face straight--no longer in a neutral mask, but in a frozen, quieter expression of mourning. She could not raise her voice much, but she could speak so that all could hear. "The fight is over. Beechfang is gone. RiverClan, ThunderClan, we will return to our respective camps. I will not forget your bravery and courageous skill." With one last nod towards Fawnshine and her Clanmates, Perchstar began to walk towards the river. Towards her cats. She spoke quieter. "Cindersky, Poppyshine. Littlesplash. Can you move? If I must help carry you, please let me know. We will return home. You can rest... I will inform our Clanmates of what has transpired." It was all she could say. If she spoke in more detail, if she tried to apologize, then the facade she had hastily cobbled back together from its breaking would no longer be feasible. It was easy to see the emptiness in her eyes, the grief that shadowed every bloody step. But she had to get them home... even now, pain for them was the last thing that she wanted.

The battle is over. RiverClan and ThunderClan have won.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 15 EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 11:45

Comfreyheart

Suddenly her weight was lifted off her paws, now being held by her scruff again and swung from side to side. The dizziness turned into a headache while the wounds across her left side still burned. Comfreyheart tried to swipe at her captor again but didn’t even come close. The molly was helpless as Briarthorn clawed back. Their claws snagged the top of her shoulder and blazed down the muscle. She heard a pop, then endless pain. Comfreyheart was tempted to curse the other she-cat’s name if only she knew it. It didn’t matter, she needed to find Fawnshine first.

Another she-cat, the Riveclan deputy, engaged with Briarthorn. This was her chance to leave. “The other fights have ceased,” caught the warrior’s attention. Did we win? Comfreyheart finally focused on the world around her. Beechfang was dead, hinting towards a roaring success. Nighstalker was dead. She didn’t celebrate it, but if there was one cat who needed to die from her ranks at least it was him.

She saw the three leaders still fighting. No, brawling. No, murdering.

Mottlestar was dead. Mottlestar was dead. Her breath cut short. If not for the heart hammering in her chest she might have thought she was dead too. Perhaps… it was not too late. Maybe she could die and catch Mottlestar’s spirit. Maybe she could pull her back. This couldn’t happen again. She couldn’t lose her loved one to the stars again. She swayed on her paws. The last thing Comfreyheart remembered was feeling the blood slipping out of her veins. She found it hard to care what happened after that.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 15 EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 15:15

FI'm not a stranger to the dark!
Chaos was an understatement, he didn't spend a second of his time looking at the Thunderclanner who joined them, when he heard loud screeching coming from the three leaders who were left fighting.

"NOT MY PERCH!" the Thunderclan leader screamed, and within seconds the mottled she-cat was in Birdstar's jaws, limp and lifeless. A heart beat passed, and another. And still the leader didn't wake up. The surrounding cats all realized at the same time that Mottlestar had lost her last and final life. A chill ran down his spine and his eyes widened, his eyes grew wider still when Perchstar launched herself after their leader. A strangled cry escaped his maw as he shot to his paws. But, he could do nothing but watch.

Birdstar was dead.

It felt like the world stopped moving. He didn't snap out of the shock, even when Falconmoon called his name. Foxtrot dragged his eyes from the body of their deceased leader to Falconmoons, his whole body tingling with a numbness he'd never felt.

But he found himself nodding. He found himself running, sprinting through the trees, not stopping for a moment until he had found Wolfblossom.

Foxtrot has gone back to camp.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 15 EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 17:32

The golden-striped tom that had bounded to Perchstar after her death was not the one Beechfang expected to do so. Perhaps in another life, the irony would have made her laugh. Falconmoon... Dawnhawk avenging her. But for all their recent conversations, for the understanding they had come to... Don't give in, she wanted to tell him, Let it end here.

Perchstar fell, then rose. Mottlestar too Sunfire's golden form lunged toward a cat who was not stained with the blood and gore of battle, a young tom. Beechfang turned away in silent disgust. Could he not see the tom was a medicine cat? Did he not realize this is what had gotten them there in the first place? And medicine cats, who could not defend themselves... To be on the front lines of a war. Perchstar, Mottlestar, whichever leader he owed loyalty to, was a fool.

Then she was aware of another shade standing across the field from her. His voice rang out, familiar. Beechfang dipped her head in acknowledgement. "Seeing you on the other side was a surprise... Perhaps Shadowclan would have acted the same, given what you put them and Windclan through. I cannot blame Perchstar today." She shrugged, his death was another consequence. A natural one, for cats who had decided war was the only path forward. So preventable, but pride would have never allowed it. Unfortunate collateral, more fuel for the flames. "I've made my mistakes, I've made peace with the consequence for myself. The clan, though... So much blood spilled for the sake of one." She watched the chaos continue around them, tail lashing once in frustration. There wasn't a thing she could do now, though.

The she-cat blinked slowly at the former Shadowclan leader's words, gaze turning in disbelief to her paws. Starlight, tiny pinpricks of silvery-white slowly spreading up her paws. Her eyes lifted to the ex-Shadowclanner's, the surprise in her gaze clear. "I don't." She said softly, "But plenty of cats who have done worse seem to make it."

Once more, it was the leaders who drew her attention. Perchstar and Mottlestar, teaming up against Birdstar. Beechfang paced in silence, claws flexing in and out. The diminuitive tortoiseshell was the first to fall, though Birdstar's jaw had aimed for Perchstar. And then-

No, no no no.

Birdstar had lives to spare, but as she fell Beechfang felt the pain that shot through her chest. Grief, anger, despair. Her daughter should never have faced the loss of a life just for her sake.

The fluffy gray and white she-cat barreling toward her, stars beginning to flicker to life within her paws, was the last thing that Beechfang had expected. How many lives had her daughter lost without her knowing? How many had she lost today?

Birdstar's mouth opened silently as she pressed against her mother, finally buried in her chest fur as Beechfang curled around her. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She whispered. Another consequence for her failure. Her daughter should never have died for this. Wolfblossom, Rainfrost, all their clanmates at home... Her heart grieved for the pain this would cause them as much as it did for Birdstar herself.

Perhaps rid of them, the clan could find peace. Knowing her lineage... Beechfang didn't dare hope for it.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 15 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 0:08

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymelight
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
There was nothing more vicious than the fangs of death, and watching another cat be claimed by those sharp jaws was almost worse than being claimed by them herself. Thymelight continued to press cobwebs into Littlesplash’s wound and still found that there was a painful feeling of dread within her even as her uncle gave her words of reassurance. She was eternally grateful for her uncle’s support, but the only thing that would truly bring her any relief was finally returning home. She looked around wildly before locking eyes with a silver she-cat who’s teary eyes mirrored her own, and she recognized that same sadness in the RiverClanner’s eyes. They both had a desperation to go home, and they both had a wish for a timeline where this war had never happened.

I’m so sorry. She mouthed to the unknown she-cat before her attention was taken away from both her and Littlesplash. There was a cat approaching her, the same one that she had noticed was fighting against Honeydew. A pair of invisible claws seemed to close around her heart as she hoped for the worst. Her jaw opened slightly, but no noise was able to slip past her throat. Thymelight wasn’t sure if it was sheer fear that made her freeze or a sense of doom as the ThunderClan warrior carried her friend to her side, but she was finally able to properly exhale once she realized that Honeydew was still alive and breathing. “Oh, stars. Oh, stars. Thank you… thank you so much for sparing her.”
Her voice was shaky and weak as she spoke to Silverdusk, immediately reaching for the rest of her cobwebs to press onto Honeydew’s wounds. Would her poultices be enough? Surely, if she prayed hard enough, Honeydew wouldn’t die in front of her. She couldn’t fathom the idea of losing one of her best friends to this war, and she’d never be able to forgive herself if her herbs failed and the warrior slipped away to StarClan’s hunting grounds. Her throat was dry and sore from the sobbing, and Thymelight was sure that enough tears had fallen from her eyes to fill the entire river two times over. She clenched her jaw as she continued to tend to Honeydew’s wounds and whispered down to the cat on the ground below her, “Please, please don’t leave me. It’s too soon.”

Earsplitting yowls suddenly pierced the air. Thymelight lifted her head, looking around to see what had happened this time. Nothing at all prepared her to see the limp form of the ThunderClan leader lying at Birdstar’s paws. She knew that she needed to look away for the sake of her sanity, but she couldn’t pull her gaze away from the scene. The medicine cat watched in horror as blood dripped from the wounds and from Birdstar’s jaws. She had never witnessed her leader in such a horrific state before. She could barely recognize the seemingly war-entranced she-cat that stood on the opposite end of the battlefield. It was disgusting how the nature of battle turned anyone into a monster. Her limbs shook as she turned her head down to continue looking after Honeydew, but a flash of fur caught her eye once again. It was the RiverClan leader, Perchstar, the one that had initially declared war against SkyClan. Thymelight watched it all happen with wide, tearful eyes.

One moment, Birdstar was alive.
In the next moment, she was dead.

The she-cat couldn’t even find the strength to scream. She simply found herself frozen in time as she stared at the two bloody and deceased bodies only a few fox-lengths away. It was a sight meant for a nightmare, but some sort of evil force had made it come true in her eyes today.

“Thymelight. Thymelight.” A familiar voice pulled her out of her trance, and she looked over to see Falconmoon once again. She was aware of just how frazzled and frightened she looked, but she listened to the older tom to the best of her ability. She shook her head in an attempt to chase away her dazed state before nodding firmly.
“Y-yes, of course.” She sniffled before beginning to nudge her unconscious Clanmates that were beside her. She would whisper the occasional “wake up” or “it’s time to go home” in their ear, but she paused once she reached Honeydew’s side once again. It broke her heart to see her friend like this: a victim of a heedless war. Thymelight let out an unstable breath. Even if the war was over, the effects of it would live on in their hearts for the rest of their lives.

Finally, her eyes landed on the unconscious form of Sunfire. How was a cat so vicious and heartless the father of cats so kind and caring like Sorrelpaw, Ploverpaw, and Bubblebeam? She gulped anxiously. Someone would have to inform them of their father’s actions eventually… but would she have to be the one to do so?
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 15 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 9:15

Before Nightdancer ever reached Fawnshine, a cry from across the battlefield reached her ears; impossible to ignore, even as she was listening intently for any sign of danger.

”NOT MY PERCH!”

The warrior whirled around in recognition, frozen in place as her eyes scanned the bodies that surrounded her. She hadn't made it far, which meant it wasn't hard to spot Mottlestar. Mottlestar, lying still on the ground. Mottlestar, who surely still had lives to spare.

But even as the RiverClan leader prodded at her body, even as the ThunderClan cats approached her, she remained still and unmoving.

This was wrong, in every conceivable way. Mottlestar had always been there, for as long as she could remember and an untold time before; she had always thought of her leader as something larger-than-life. A constant presence, one they would now be expected to live without.

The way her heart felt like it was breaking in her chest, that sting of grief; those were feelings she knew all too well. But there was something bitter that lied beneath it, the knowledge that at least some of the blame may belong on her own shoulders.

She was already on the verge of collapse by the time Mottlestar had come to her rescue, but if she had carried herself differently up until that point...

Would she still be with them?

It wasn't a thought she dared to voice. She didn't think she ever would.

Even if some of that blame was hers, it was clear that the bulk of it lied with the still form of the cat she'd spent most of the battle engaged with; and there was a bitter sense of satisfaction as SkyClan's leader didn't stir, either.

Slowly, with some hesitation, Nightdancer approached her grieving Clanmates and the still body of her leader. She lingered at Silverdusk's side, nodding in agreement when she proposed that Mottlestar's dignity should be preserved.

"Mottlestar was an excellent leader," she spoke softly. She wasn't often soft, not without reason, but Mottlestar had more than earned her kindness. She deserved that and more, so much more than any one cat could provide, in return for all she'd given them. It was affection and admiration and personal loyalty, rather than the code itself, that led Nightdancer to follow her into battle. "I can't imagine that there will ever be another cat quite like her."

A frigid expression turned toward the remaining SkyClan cats, with a glare that could have frozen the river itself. They would bear responsibility for this, in the wake of their leader's death. Her actions would weigh on all of them, and she was confident that both ThunderClan and RiverClan would ensure they could never forget. "And she was more a warrior than any one of you."

Her gaze turned to Fawnshine, a silent plea for instructions.

Tell me what to do. Please.

we know how to dare, we know how to dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15