Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]

Go down 
+15
Grey
verychuu
downfive
JJ
uwubers
Kitty
Tara
Maple
kjSage
Holly
xaandiir
moonazyne
Midnee
speedy
Ash
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 16:02

Briarthorn hissed as Comfreyheart rolled right into her side, gripping onto her pelt to drag her along with her as they batted back and forth, each of them fighting for purchase. It would be a risk with how the molly seemed to evade Briarthorn’s attempts to keep her down, but she finally made contact with her scruff and latched on, biting down as tightly as she could to keep her from escaping.

Briarthorn used Teeth Grip, dealing -10 damage and using -10 Stamina Points. Comfreyheart is held for 1 turn.

Briarthorn:
39/70 HP
116/160 SP [-10]

Comfreyheart:
30/65 HP [-10]
99/130 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |

Last edited by Maple on Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 16:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 16:02

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 Mistpe10
then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 16:10

As Stormwatcher panted clumps of fur of his enemy stuck to his tongue from his ferious scruff shaking of her he was relived to see how dizy she looked.  It alwowed him a quick look around the battle.

His eyes widened seeing splashing of the river and there lay beech... at the paws of the monster that riverclan called a leader. A stream of blood swirled from his clanmates neck downstream.

His anger spiked and he trembled on his paws.

"What have you done!!!" he cried mostly to himself.

Glaring at the dazed and confused Poppyshine he flicked an ear... spruce's mother!??? He spat at her disgusted, "you follow a monster and a killer"

"PERCHSTAR YOU WITCH! WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN TO BEECH I WILL GIVE TO YOUR BELOVED DEPUTY! his eyes narrowed into slits staring at Perchstar. Oh she would feel the same loss then that she was so eager to inflict.

"WATCH ME PERCHSTAR!" he taunted as he swiped claws across the dazed deputy that stumbled before him.  He felt her blood splatter as he clawed into her, crimson droplets spraying the air around them.

"YOU WANTED WAR?! YOU CAN HAVE IT" He unleashed as many strikes down poppyshines body as he could in rapid succession not letting the enemy have any quarter or rest.

"come and save her perchdung! You are not worthy of a star suffix!" He leapt striking his back claws onto poppyshine as well wanting to turn the calico into a tethered mess by the end of this. A statement to his old friend Sprucebark, a statement of breakup and loss.

"I will take her from you as you have killed form us you blood thirsty war mongered.

He held claws to poppyshines throat "come and get me then you freak! I will put you both down and then maybe riverclan can get some actual leaders in their high ranks!

storm uses front paws strike for 10 dmg and 7 sp

Poppyshine: [stunned 1/2]
20 / 70 hp (-10)
118 / 160 sp

Stormwatcher:
37 / 73 hp
99 / 160 sp (-7)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 16:42

Mobile post, will edit back in.

Mottlestar has been KO'd, but is using resurrection for 29 stamina!
Mottlestar
30 / 80 HP
54 / 170 SP

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw

Last edited by Kitty on Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 16:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 16:50

cindersky

t3 warrior | riverclan

This felt so wrong in so many ways. Her heart felt like it was going to beat out of her chest, and her grip was slipping every time the tom-cat beneath her thrashed for air. She didn’t want to drown him– Maybe she could stay here until the water put him into a nice sleep? Might be more peaceful, but he kept bucking, and—

Oh, StarClan, she was sorry. She gripped the tom's head again, pulling him out of the water, and countless apologies streamed off her tongue, melded with panic and desperation to just get this over with. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’msorry–” And not unlike how the SkyClan cat had before, she slammed her paws down atop his head, hearing it splash again into the water. She almost dared not to breathe.

Cindersky used Upright Lock, dealing 10 DMG and using 9 SP!

Foxtrot, K.O Pending?
0 HP / 65 SP (-10 DMG)

Cindersky
8 HP / 29 SP (-9 SP)

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:08

Of course, the fight wouldn't be over. If SkyClan had shown anything through this ordeal, it was their pride--and the fact that they were willing to both die and kill for any semblance of it. Stubborn pride. Perchstar had barely been able to catch her breath, hoping to call a retreat and end it here and now, when a crazed voice from behind her demanded her attention. Exhaustion fled at the wild screeching. Did any SkyClan cat know how to see anything beyond their own nose? Hadn't Birdchaser informed her league of insane followers that Beechfang's death was the only thing that had been demanded? The only reason for this fight that Perchstar had tried so hard to avoid, and SkyClan had welcomed? So why was she always the one in the wrong for acting on her words when nobody else would?

If it had been anything else, she would have scoffed and turned away. Other cats should know by now that it was impossible to get under her skin with petty, kit-like insults. She knew her own heart, and the lack of murderous intent in it. But Poppyshine was his opponent, bleeding from combat--and though she knew that her deputy was a good fighter, and would be giving this rock-brained tom a worthy combat, she also saw claws pointed at the throat of a cat who had done nothing wrong. If Poppyshine had her way, none of you would be fighting, and this is how you repay her? The flames that had briefly rested roared once again to a hot, melting blaze. Perchstar apparently could not rest for even a moment. SkyClan was full of selfish, hypocritical murderers, and none of them were worth saving. A lesser cat would have decided to kill them all. The RiverClan leader instead narrowed her eyes, taking in a single inhalation to stabilize the desire to scream, and bared bloodied fangs. Then, with no warning, she leapt.

You wanted war. And now you will receive consequences.

Perchstar leapt, claws outstretched, with the powerful hind legs she'd cultivated from moons of jumping onto the Great Rock and Willow Branch. Within a heartbeat, she'd inserted herself between Poppyshine and the piece of scum attacking her. She reared up on her hind legs, eyes blazing, and brought two clawed forepaws down on the SkyClan murderer's head, knocking him forcibly to the ground. There was no point in bandying words with a snake. Everything this tom spat was nonsense, founded on useless pride and entirely logicless. Was every SkyClan warrior this desperate to kill? Had Birdchaser lied to them about the circumstances--made them believe that Beechfang was innocent? It made no sense, so she did not bother to think. She simply slashed at the piece of crowfood in front of her, bringing him down. He was not worth talking to. Instead she inserted herself between Poppyshine and the cat-shaped waste of space, then spoke to her deputy. "I told you. There is a time for claws and a time for mercy." In a rare display of the simmering frustration that boiled beneath her pelt, Perchstar lashed her tail once. Though her eyes bored into her worthless opponent's, her words were for her friend alone and not for him. "Cats like these, who protect a murderer and then cry victim, do not deserve mercy. Please be careful. Let me handle this."

Perchstar used Upright Lock on Stormwatcher, dealing 14 (12+2) damage and costing 10 stamina.

Perchstar:
8/80 HP
101/170 SP

Stormwatcher:
23/73 HP
99/160 SP

Poppyshine:
20/70 HP
118/160 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:13

There was a commotion right on top of him as Sunfire fell, only a tail length away from the battle that ensued between Falconmoon and Mottlestar. Snarling, the snap of teeth, and then finally... silence, at least in the immediate vicinity. Sunfire forced his blurry eyes open, confusion written across his face as Falconmoon started talking... to himself? He couldn't make any sense of it. There were two cats talking, but they were... both Falconmoon's voice?

But one sounded a lot more like his brother. The brother he'd loved. The brother he missed.

Sunfire's head lolled to the side, too exhausted to keep it up. There was shouting, from somewhere... Stormwatcher? The yellow warrior let out a breath, ragged, gasping, as teeth set in his scruff. He couldn't tell who it was through the blood in his eyes but the scent was distinctly SkyClan. A few heartbeats later, Thymelight's voice crooned in his ear, desperate and pleading. He opened his mouth to speak, and nothing came out except a pained gasp. But he was alive. He was alive and he still wanted to fight.

Sunfire is free of the battle system and available to be healed.  

Falconmoon
1/73 HP
81/160 SP

Sunfire
5/73 HP  
91/160 SP

Mottlestar
30/80 HP (+30)
54/170 SP (-30)

Last edited by JJ on Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3036

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:17

Falconmoon bolted forward and crashed his paws down on Perchstar. He was done with her antics. Her greed and ego brought her here, so now.... she would pay the price just as much as Beechfang had. Let this be the end after today.

Falconmoon used Upright Lock on Perchstar, dealing 12 damage and -10SP

Falconmoon
1HP / 61SP (-10)

Perchstar
KO Pending
-4SP / 101SP (-12HP)

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 18:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:17

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymelight
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Through painful sobs and blurry eyes, Thymelight practically shoved some of her herbs into Sunfire's mouth before applying more of her poultices. Sunfire was in no condition to keep fighting, but she knew that the warrior was as stubborn and determined as could be. If he wanted a second chance then so be it.

thymelight used "major heal" on sunfire, granting 10 hp and costing 10 stamina.

thymelight
hp - 30/30
sp - 70/80

sunfire
hp - 15/73
sp - 91/160

the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:35

Thankfully Thymelight wasted no time in sticking some herbs in his mouth, and though he couldn't taste them over the blood on his tongue, they still made his mouth water until gore-stained saliva dribbled down the front of him, coating his already sticky red fur in foamy bubbles. She pressed a poultice into his neck, and he snarled silently in pain but made no move to writhe away from her.

He lay there for a moment, the effect of the strengthening herbs finally washing over him after several long heartbeats. He still felt weak, but he managed to get his limbs under him and that was all he needed. Yellow eyes fixed on Thymelight for a second, and the lack of hostility within them was the only "thank you" he could muster in the moment before he turned on a heel and staggered across the battlefield.  

He saw a downtrodden Foxtrot locked in battle with a pale she-cat, and that was good enough. Pain forgotten, Sunfire charged in, shoving past Foxtrot to throw himself at Cindersky. He shouldered into the RiverClanner, turning his head and latching on to the back of her neck.

Sunfire used Snap on Cindersky, dealing 10 damage at the cost of 7 stamina.

Sunfire
5/73 HP  
84/160 SP (-7)

Cindersky
0/45 HP (-10)
27/90 SP

Foxtrot
0/45 HP
65/120

Last edited by JJ on Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:50; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:41

Honeydew

Honeypaw let out a screech of agony at the long blow along her flank. Blood gushed from her fur, its sickly, metallic scent enveloping her, sending her head spinning. She reeled back, lifting a paw over her nose, temporarily blinded by her senses. She felt the silver warrior above her, and she braced herself for the inevitable as those powerful front legs came down on her skull. She writhed away, spitting and hissing. Her flank burned, her head throbbed, and her vision turned white hot. Sticky blood ran down her fur to her paws. With a hiss, Honeydew leaped forward with powerful hind legs and sank her fangs deep into Silverdusk's shoulder.

Honeydew used Random Recall, costing -5 SP and breaking through the stun!
Honeydew used Snap, dealing 7 damage and costing -7 SP!

Silverdusk
11/30 HP (-7 HP)
60/80 SP

Honeydew
17/30 HP
51/80 SP (-12 SP)

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:53

Poppyshine

Everything was happening so quickly around her that it made it hard to breathe. She saw spatters of blood all around the riverbank and it reeked of the metallic taste that she could feel in her mouth. Stormwatcher was screaming and Poppyshine only partially understood the words. Her ears rang, muffling the noise around her. Why couldn’t she just move her paws? She couldn’t afford to remain still like this. Even when fresh claws tore down her back and then a claw was at her throat, Poppyshine felt too sluggish in her own fur.

Then Perchstar rained down onto Stormwatcher. Another SkyClan cat appeared out of nowhere, lunging at Perchstar in the same manner. Poppyshine’s head spun as she watched Perchstar crash to the ground.

"Cats like these, who protect a murderer and then cry victim, do not deserve mercy. Please be careful. Let me handle this."

Poppyshine had to move. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to focus. In a tight voice she hissed, “We have done all that we came here for, SkyClan. We want no more bloodshed from you. We will leave.” She only addressed those in front of her, not raised her voice loud; she wasn’t sure she would be able to even if she wanted. The dizziness finally started to leave her, though the anxiety and pain did not. It felt like it only grew.

Poppyshine is stunned. (2/2)

Stormwatcher:
23/73 HP
99/160 SP

Poppyshine [Stunned 2/2]
20/70 HP
118/160 SP

Perchstar
KO Pending
-4HP
101SP

Falconmoon
1HP
61SP
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 18:03

Perchstar was mortal. She could only focus on so much at one time, and even after her focus changed from killing the murderer to protecting her deputy, the rest of the battle still raged around her. She had not had the time to notice Mottlestar drop to the ground. She had not had the time to notice her opponent turn around and come streaking towards her. She had not had the time to comprehend the paws crashing down on her head, in like manner of how she'd just removed Poppyshine's opponent, until it was too late. It was all too much. The fighting, the blood loss, the heavy blow to her head cracking down on the hard ground beneath her. Her brain short-circuited. After dying to predators and exhaustions and sickness and all manner of other problems, this was her first death to another cat. At least it was her and not Poppyshine. At least all of her Clanmates were safe. At least... At least...

Her vision went black. The last thing that went through her mind was that, even if she somehow never woke up, she had still accomplished her goal.

Perchstar is KOed, but uses Resurrection at the cost of 29 SP.

Perchstar:
30/80 HP
82/170 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3036

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 18:06

Falconmoon dropped Perchstar and wasted no time moving toward Thymelight. He didn't think he'd need to say a word to her. She could look at him and know what he needed. "Thymelight... Stop the bleeding. Stop the bleeding so I can keep going." He said as he staggered close. His head was swimming, but the alter wouldn't let him stop. He still had more to give.

Falconmoon is no longer engaged in battle and has gone to Thymelight for healing.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 18:07

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymelight
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
And again, there was another cat that needed help. She could see through her tears that it was Falconmoon, but she had no strength or time to say anything to the tom. He didn’t need words, he needed healing. She tried her hardest to ignore the blood clumped all over her Clanmate as she started quickly applying the same poultices that she had used on Sunfire, but it was rather difficult to pretend it wasn’t there as her paws worked to rub the herbs in. Finally, she nudged forward a couple of poppy seeds for the tom to eat. All the while, the she-cat’s body wracked with sobs of helplessness.

thymelight used “major heal” on falconmoon, granting 10 hp and costing 10 sp.

thymelight
hp - 30/30
sp - 60/80

falconmoon
hp - 11/73
sp - 81/160

the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next